And to think that this had a lot of optimism coming into this week. Where are you cripplets now?

And to think that this had a lot of optimism coming into this week. Where are you cripplets now?

buying the dip to take advantage of more crapplets

Forming a head & shoulders pattern lmao

What are you talking about, the price hasn't moved.

You realize it's because CMC dropped the Korean exchanges right? Look at bitcoin cash too. If you're gonna FUD at least do it right.

Been hodling since 0.2s, probably should have already sold.

its going to $11.6, screencap this so your ignorance can be archived

I sold for $100 profit and traded into VEN.
Thought I would hodl for a month or two to make some quick cash off the normies buying in, but still super skiddish on XRP because it's a kike coin. The drop today was all I needed to GTFO.

It won’t EVER hit 10

21st jan 11.6
capped

>$10
>XRP is going to be worth more than any company on earth
>Ripple owners richest people in history

I can't wait until you're all broke on this and have to go back to wage slaving. Normies waking up in 6 hours to apparent massive losses on XRP on CMC. They will panic and sell it all.

You're either a shill, or just plain fucking dumb and delusional. Heh, i guess i owe you though. It's idiots like you that hold all my bags gleefully

Same, but I'm banking on it hitting at least $4 before I drop my bags. I don't want to support XRP, but I got shilled earlier and bought in not realizing it. Just wait for the normies to get in on it and it'll rise significantly then I'm outttttttt.

>Market cap
I don't think you really understand what market cap is, user. It's a convenient way to (roughly) measure where a coin is sitting at as far as prominence is concerned, but you have to keep in mind that it's not like the number of XRP "circulating" are actually circulating. Obviously, like all coins, there are a lot of people HODLing.

It's not like all the XRP could actually be converted to fiat to be worth more than any company on Earth since the price would drop as more sell.

Seriously now, kids, do you not understand what market cap even means? It's not that there is physically that much fiat sunk into the coin. Fucking newcoiners....

SHES FALLING QUICK

user if it goes to $11.60 in two weeks time, I stand to make $1.2 million in profit

That's not going to happen

It happened to a lot of people with litecoin and Pascal.

or I'm right and you'll find out crypto is entirely predictable

yes you won't make 1.2million because you'll sell

join the Shinobi pump discord gg/AHep3eG

dont let ripple fuck you. fuck it instead

>buying the kike coin

Right. That's why it's already going up.
XRP can't lose, you must realize that and let it go.

Coin circulation in ripple is fucking massive. If it hits 10 dollars, that's a quadrillion dollars total in ripple. You really think that's gonna happen? For such a small gain?

BUT MUH $100 CRIPPLE