Verge pumping. Get in

Verge pumping. Get in.

It's on it's way back up.

Enough HODLers held on through the crisis

Fucking done with this shit coin. Nice try, but I'm not buying your bags, user.

It will pump back to 2k maybe more satoshis do whatever you want.

pump and dumppppp

dont fall for it

This. It has been consolidating since the initial spike. This is going to at least 2x over the next couple of weeks.

Roughly 90% of XVG is held by whales, and they're not dumping any time soon.

I was comfortably HODLING 20k since 200 sats. Sold 5k off at 1300 sats to diversify. Now Bought back 15k at 1100 sats. HODLing for more tasy gains now.

Tip: look at the daily chart

desu I was convinced it was over for a long time and just hodl'd for the fuck of it.

was pleasantly surprised how well it hung on and regained already. still happy with my decision to HODL

Im ready to drop 303m vergres boysss
Watch out

Careful. An order I placed 5 minutes ago won't fill despite the price having risen far past my order. I also can't cancel.

There is significant lag.

Thanks, it's only 3% of my portfolio so I'll just cringe a bit on the way down but appreciate the warning

I know XVG was about to pump, but thought APPC will do it faster given volume, so I went all in on APPC.

Now I rebought in at 1250sat and waiting for APPC to fucking start having some price action.

Fucks sake, APPC looks it's about to blow harder than XVG, but volume dropping and no price action whatsoever.

You must be pretty fucking stupid if you aren't trolling, but good for you I guess

Rumours on the discord that a coin burn announcement is coming tomorrow

Not sure if I believe it or not though

Not selling and putting profits for better coins
>Stupid
Stay poor

Lol just filled. Put it in at 1281 and it filled at 1332. Get rekt scrubs.

cmon dump it then mr smartypants

It just went from 1350 to 1250?

Yeah that's not because you dumped anything, that's just a correction from 300 sat pump in 1 hour you fucking autistic fuck.

Do I have to draw TA for your dumb ass to understand why it corrected? Jesus christ go back to cave

Stay poor pajeet

one of the most mind-fck coins out there, it messes with your mind.

chart is screaming bullish, the coin is screaming scam

lol so that's the announcement? another pump and dump. thought they were going to release wraith, again

I wouldn’t touch this shitcoin with a mile long pole

Dumped this coin before New Year's but bought back at 900 because of the bullish pennant. Just made a nice +70% in the last hour

Nice argument there pajeet.

XVG will keep pumping, but you shitting yourself because of 100sat price fluctoation and trying to justify it with utter retardation just shows how much you really know about trading.

Jump into APPC if you want some more gains, breaking out any moment

Locked into Bittrex because my fucking 2-step verification is on Day 4 of getting cleared. Not sure if it's b/c they have to revamp the site b/c of so many new users or if their trying to freeze everyone's assests and run with the money when they shut down their fucking exchange.

Crypto is such a mindfucking rollercoaster