Token burn coming

>token burn coming
>listing on a korean exchange
>partnership announcment coming
You really didnt get memed into selling this did you?
Tell me you're not listening to those retard pajeet "twitter OGs" that say this is a scam.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7oknu1/justinpets_trons_justin_sun_the_blockchain_doesnt/
reddit.com/r/Tronix/comments/7oj77s/fud_alert_justin_sun_didnt_cash_out_12_billion_of/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Better believe I bought it again when that dip came with everyone screaming that "Justin cashed out!!!!"

Gay. Anyone with any common sense sold this shit off at 200 sats.

>being this much of a scrub
I'll have 10x in a week, m8.

You should consider selling this turd off while you're ahead and buy some dent. I doubt they take it in your forshit country since there are no dentists there you inbred mong

I don't think you get it, user. Crypto based on public perception and social psychology. The whole thing is bullshit, but Chinks will help this shit likely see $.40-$.50 then you can drop your bags.

Don't be salty just because your weakass hands sold all your bags early on. That's why you should never cash 100% of your holdings out at once, newcoiner,

Justin already cashed out which is proven to be true.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7oknu1/justinpets_trons_justin_sun_the_blockchain_doesnt/

>giving a shit
>not riding it to the peak and selling off
I couldn't care less. Got in at ~2 cents with some 40K TRX, gonna sell this week but want to wait for announcements. In any case I made good gains off of this shit coin.

I wish I could buy Dent on Binance. I need another fucking exchange like I need another hole in my head.

Wait smallbrained newfag here can you explain me something?
If i'm not wrong coinburn = price bump
But if everyone are expecting such thing they will buy before and that should bump the price before.
If that so price will be even higher or somehow will go down?

Should we go out after the ,,pump" before the burn or just wait for burn?

Right Binance being needs to stop being a cunt

JUSTin is already burning his coins. By dumping them on the market and laughing all the way to the ladyboi bank

Pajeet, you must try harder. Only noodle hands fall for your dark skinned fud

>true
>links to a post on reddit
I dont think ive ever seen such confidence from such an idiot before in my life

It does (most likely) mean that. So yes, I think you should. Anons are just shilling FUD because they're trying to accumulate more at a better price before shit starts taking off.

Seriously though, newfriend.

>Use Veeky Forums to check out the FUD, hate, etc. and watch for dips
>Check the relevant subreddit for the coin to look into the team, background, public perception, etc.

Weigh the two against each other and decide for yourself whether you believe in the coin and dump your hard earned cash in there. Reddit is always going to over-hype a coin, whereas Veeky Forums is typically inclined to do the opposite.

This has literally been proven false so many times at this point. But the FUD was great for that price dip yesterday.

These are the same twats that think TRASH is going to be $10 someday

Just read the post, it has undeniable evidence the 3B address is from Justin and he sold his coins.

Shhh

>proven false
topkek

read this and tell me how it is proven false Justin sold a big portion of his 3B tokens

he got caught red handed by being an absolute dumb idiot with cryptokitties and using his own username, then he tries to deny it saying it is not his whilst in a video on his twitter it shows him using that username

the absolute state of TRX

You should be a meme my friend. Slippery noodle glass handed pajeet.

Must really have hurt to sell when you did in a bull market. Lel enjoy your volvo gains

>2018
>thinks any crypto coin movement is selling
jesus fucking christ we have some dumb ass gullible faggots around here

>undeniable evidence
>IT HAS THUH NAME JUSTIN ITS GADDA BE HIM

Yep hype a coin and dump it before it moons again. The state of /biz is so fuddly

I know, but the thread is small and I'm trying to actually help the kid out. Doesn't mean he needs to cop the TRX drop, but just to give him some advice I wish I had gotten earlier on.

What, you mean the video where you can screencap at like 35 min in, right? Yea, it uses "Justin" but it says "JustinSun" not "JustinsPets."

With that being said, it doesn't actually matter whether he actually did or not (for all I care, maybe he did); what matters is whether or not the public believes he did. He handled it (relatively) well for a kid, so we're going to see a recovery in the next week or so to drop your bags.

Look at the address and follow the transactions. It sends ether to the contract generation address for fucks sake.

How much evidence do you want?

There are literally videos, articles and confirmations by people on the Tron team that was an early investor who sold.

An early investor named Justin, who just happens to own 10%, and sent ether to the address which created the Tron token contract? What a coincidence!

I don't think you get it, user. I'm not interested in whether he actually did or not. I'm looking for plausible deniability that normies will believe (which they will, because they're buying in and confirmation bias is a hell of a hallucinogenic).

Stop sperging out and learn2crypto, bud, or you'll find yourself losing out on a lot of gains, user.

>probably the same type of person who hates XRP because it's not technically crypto/jews/banks/insert_whatever_here

It's about making money, user. Nothing else.

*hallucinogen

We're going to 1500, scam or not

I understand that. But it is a major red flag when the head PR person and "CEO" of this fad project already sold off his coins and lies about it and bashes Charlie Lee for selling his LTC.

It is a train wreck waiting to happen.

You have to realize that there are only about 500 people living in China. The boys are always called Justin or Jackie and the girls are always called Mei-Li or Ling-Ling. So the possibility is very very high.

The head dev of IOTA can get partnerships with a short fuse and telling people to shut the fuck up when they question him
>trains dont often come off the rails

>people believing in reddit pajeets

Nu-biz

I feel like Sun let the hype behind his coin get to his head. It grew over 500% in 2 days so he kept trying to generate more hype. When it dipped a shitton after his livestream he's been playing the PR card properly, learned from his mistakes

What's your deal then, trying to get a bigger dip and whale-up for the next month?

user, there aren't enough people in this thread to drop any sats, just act normal.

Agreed. And when he stops his fucking retarded livestreams, can you believe what'll happen when more normies catch wind of this? The hype train can definitely pick up a lot more speed from here,

Sold it all to get extra link before the Andromeda mission, and couldn't be happier.

But I sincerely hope you Tron hodlers make it, best of luck lads.

It's honestly hilarious how people eat up FUD without doing any research on it at all.

A single reddit post or youtube video with no sources and they start spouting it off like tards. It's the same people who read an article headline and run with it, without even bothering to read it.

And I laugh at idiots who buy into false hope and hype over vaporware shitcoins. You blind lemmings are going to get JUSTed in epic proportions holding this scamcoin the second BTC drops below $15k. Just a warning

>because a post on reddit said so

reddit.com/r/Tronix/comments/7oj77s/fud_alert_justin_sun_didnt_cash_out_12_billion_of/

If you like reddit so much then here it is pajeet, now leave please.

same dude sold most of mine bought another 10k link. still keeping a stack of 35k tron tho for fuck off money

>oh no guys he didnt cash out, thats not why its dropping so fast!
>its not because this isnt a shitcoin!

>this delusional

Dropped because of the stream, after that it went from 700 sats back to 1000 in one day.
Just don't cry when this goes to 50 cents by the end of the week while your shitcoins go up by 2% pajeet

it fucking dropped because people FOMO'd super fucking hard and a correction came less than a day later. the coin is still up over 400% for the last week.

The cash out was over 20 days ago. Well before the pump to where it was now. If you don't want to make easy money on a shitcoin then fuck off and FUD something else

The question is should you sell at .50 and wait for a dip before the mission to $1. If I sold when it hit that last high I could have bought back in to double my stack

Literally bought at 25 sats, you seem like someone who fomo'd, got fucked on the dip, found a reddit article that validated your misplaced hate instead of coming to the realization that you made a shit trade.

Denial is a bitch man

Thanks dad

Any reasonable assumption for EOY price?

I was tricked into buying this shit at .27 and thinking about moving it into LINK