After lurking biz and digging through shit on all the exchanges I finally found the best coin

After lurking biz and digging through shit on all the exchanges I finally found the best coin.
Market cap is low, going to moon for obvious reasons, low nr of coins. Go Long on it or short term who gives a fuck the coins a winner.

Makes your dick hard just thinking about it.
I can be persuaded for a small tip.
0x708c5e988bfb9afbba680e36bf7503da072ccd1c

Since ETH deposits take so long I will give away the secret without waiting for it, ill just trust you will appreciate my advice. Also its good karma I hope.

forgot to mension the adress if for ethereum.

I wont bother posting my ref, just pisses everyone off.

ENG?

Holy crap, I know its sounds like a complete scam, but its mooning as we speak. It doesnt matter tho, at this market cap you still have days or weeks for it to accumulate.

Crypto20

Seems like it mooning and I would not buy if it goes to double price, but if you wait for a dip its a crazy good , market cap under 50 mil

I will tell you what coin, even if I get 0 from you. I guess this is my way of giving back.

I also predicted XRB before it was 2$
heres the adress
xrb_3kj3qo5y3siqwi5dy1me877m7euf9nbq8ceoy84yhaf86y7n1kwz1uiw6og3

also got supper lucky with TRON, that was my best moon mission.
Also sorry for sounding like such a dick but you will forgive me in 2 months when you have 100x

Just so you fuckers understand I am serious I will give you the second best pick. A coin that mooned but still has so much potential. A long term hold :

FLIXX

this is small fish compared to my 1st pick.

What exchange is it on?

Saying what exchange is a big hint. Some of you already know considering all I said.

ur gay dude theres no reason not to tell us.

Ill show you mine if you show me yours

this.

Why hold back info from your fellow Veeky Forumsraelis?

One reason : waiting, maybe someone is generous, and for a good reason he would be.
I consider myself really generous considering in the end ill still share.

>0x708c5e988bfb9afbba680e36bf7503da072ccd1c
how generous does he need to be?

reported for begging , pajeet

Damn, nice flag on FLIXX too
Real pleasure to suggest it.
If it dips dont worry, hold with pride.

Reminder : this is not as good as the precious little rocket ill recommend.
Because I am getting reply's ill post the exchange very soon

Maybe you didn't notice I will offer this advice for free, it just takes a bit.

It's RialtoAI

let's go OP i'm ready

sent 100k ;)

Ok here is the next big and final tip before the reveal.
This is getting real easy for some of you :
Kucoin, and sorry for this but here my ref: E4Sz36

Ill wait now a while for the newfags that dont have an account. Dont be lazy ADHD fags or take your meds.

is kucoin the big reveal, or just another small fish you tipped about in the past?

As I said, Kucoin is just the exchange where you buy it, its not the coin

dam nigga u making me hard rn

big xchange that.
If you reveal and it gets me 10x as a gentleman trader, Ill tip you at that address you gave.

Ok, going to stop beeing such a dickhead and tell you.
I hope enough of you noticed this thread.

its TFL

this could go over 1 billion, very comfy long term hold.
BTC : 18kKC8vgnhnsAdr4V9ooTVFGFVRrRC3JNa

That's some next level shit begging there OP

if this coin was so good you wouldn't be begging..

Mods please ban this pajeet

Buy it when it dips or at ATH it doesn't matter at this point.
Also check how almost anything moons on this exchange.

Yeah hope you find this helpfull, tell me if you are planning on buying it maybe we can talk about pros and cons.
I dont consider this is shilling, this kind of project doesnt need biz money to go over 1B market cap.

I feel like a coin called TrueFlip is just telling you it's going to be used for a PnD.

ah global lottery!
cool idea - the token itself not 100% sure - just grants access to quarterly token-owner draws.Was expecting TFL could be used directly for the games.
But the idea is a good one.

>BTC : 18kKC8vgnhnsAdr4V9ooTVFGFVRrRC3JNa
yes I am considering. Convince me

I anticipate: version 1 or 2

Veeky Forumstards

It could very well get pump and dumped short term, a coin with this market cap is vulnerbale to that, dont buy this if you see it pumped to 300 mil mk in a few hours. Long term, even if you buy at ATH of a P&D you are still going to be ok.
Get it as low as you anticipate it goes.