Genaro Network, most undervalued platform with CHINA GOV TIES

Genaro Network (1/2)
PLEASE DYOR, THIS PROJECT IS WAY UNDERVALUED.

-I PUT THE PIECES TOGETHER, THIS IS THE CHINESE GOV BLOCKCHAIN/SMARTCONTRACTPLATFORM

-THEY HAVE GOTTEN A SOFTWARE PATENT FROM CHINESE GOV.

Summary: they Want to build a blockchain 3.0, with smart-contracts but more storage space.

" Genaro's original SPoR (Sentinel Proof of Retrievability) with PoS (Proof of Stake) mixed consensus mechanism aims to create a blockchain platform with a processing speed of tens of thousands of transactions per second,"

Currently have a beta out now.

TEAM
-Genaro Advisor (Bo Shen) Mr. Bo Shen is founder of Fenbushi Capital and Blockasset Fund. He is the top mentor in blockchain industry and has been helping Genaro with global strategy and governance structure from beginning
- Project Founder (Larry Liu) was security engineer at HP, Silicon Valley
- Genaro Founder,Strategic lead (Jason Inch) Jason is also an accomplished writer with several books about China’s economy.His most recent book is called China 4.0 and he is also founder of the China Business Events meetup community.
- Tech Manager (John Pigeon) is Principle Data Scientist at Microsoft
-Technology Lead(Waylon Wu) His past Ethereum project obtained investment from Xiaoshan Government in 2016 and he had attended Consensus 2017 on behalf of Genaro.
Very strong team.

PARTNERS
-Partnered with Fenbushi Capital (VITALIK BUTERIN is teammember), and advised by them

-Partnered with Node Capital.
-Storj
-Coin Telegraph
-Bitcoin Magazine
-Chainbase accelerator (Chainbase Accelerator is the first blockchain accelerator focusing on the acceleration of blockchain start-ups in their early stage in China.)
HOME GROWN CHINESE TECH

Current Price: 0,79 USD, so only about 2x ico price (in ETH value)
Current Market Cap: 184,07M

On HUOBI BIBOX and OKex

Also CMC is not updated yet, will be soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GenaroNetwork/status/946724289759399936
genaro.network/en/documentation/whitepaper
youtube.com/watch?v=ulaWLK7Mm4c
youtube.com/watch?v=n3ak1mr_pnI
youtube.com/watch?v=O8nmz-NbGUM&t=1076sC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ok heres where it gets interesting

#Genaro was invited to attend the Innovation and Entrepreneurship Forum of countries along the 'One Belt, One Road Initiative'.
"The central themes of the festival are focused on the Internet of things and innovation and entrepreneurship connected to OBOR, such as smart cities, artificial intelligence, big data, and blockchain. Genaro participated in the Innovation and Entrepreneurship forum together with a number of listed companies, government agencies and over 40 representatives of Chambers of Commerce and enterprises from the Belt and Road countries."

Belt and One Road Initiative (OBOR), The Belt and Road (B&R) and The Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) is a development strategy proposed by China's president Xi Jinping that focuses on connectivity and cooperation between Eurasian countries, primarily the People's Republic of China (PRC), the land-based Silk Road Economic Belt (SREB) and the oceangoing Maritime Silk Road (MSR). The strategy underlines China's push to take a larger role in global affairs with a China-centered trading network.

(1/3)
twitter.com/GenaroNetwork/status/946724289759399936

"Genaro Network's blockchain ecosystem is a perfect fit for many of the One Belt, One Road Initiative's most important objectives: it can enable secure yet transparent data exchange for trade, allow cross-border payments and transfers through a decentralized ATM network, enable businesses to cooperate digitally across borders with a minimum amount of friction, and can lower costs for things like agricultural modernization and robotics, and allow intellectual property rights for the exchange of cultural works. We're excited to be participating in events like this which allow the Genaro Network to be an early leader in bringing countries together through the blockchain."

Genaro, as an efficient public chain incorporating a storage network, will strongly support the Belt and Road Initiative and will expand to dozens of countries in 2018, including Turkey, Austria, Latvia, Lithuania and Italy, deploying massive nodes to build smart cities based on Genaro's infrastructure, This will connect the core industries of all countries involved, including trade, logistics, finance, culture and entertainment.

INFO
genaro.network/en/documentation/whitepaper

youtube.com/watch?v=ulaWLK7Mm4c
youtube.com/watch?v=n3ak1mr_pnI
youtube.com/watch?v=O8nmz-NbGUM&t=1076sC

DELET THIS

Woah I didn't know some people still post under the radar stuff on biz. Looks good user

wow i haven't even heard of this... might be worth signing up to huobi to get some. Will it be able to grow with only asian exchanges though?

>Summary: they Want to build a blockchain 3.0, with smart-contracts but more storage space.
why is this even needed?

Every company in China has government ties, it's a fucking pseudo-communist regime

don't shill this shit on Veeky Forums, it's full of pajeets and newfags now anyway and I'm not done accumulating yet

so what is 3.0 about it?

Only choink exchanges, where to buy for normal people?

>buying the bags when they're on the normie exchange and already x100

do you hate money? why not sign up which takes like 10 minutes and then buy x2 and sell x100

>pseudo-communist
No, it's actually a full communist regime with leninist cadre based power structure.

get in on kucoin with my ref
1uhdb

huobi say ur from canada if from US

this is almost for sure a gem, right?

yea waaaaaaay under the radar

>turing-complete public chain
This is the craziest buzzword combination I've ever heard. So what they're saying is the chain can emulate a turing machine? What the fuck.

What exactly does turing complete mean??

who cares, the market is insane, just buy

get in

Smart contracts + Storage

When something is turing complete it means it can emulate the full functionality of a turing machine (you know, the thing the brits used to decipher the germans Enigma codes).

3.0 is the future

Waiting for my ETH to clear on Huobi

I really wish they would stop being retarded commies already.

FYI, Bo Shen and Fenbushi capital were also behind VeChain, and see how hard that's mooned and how much room it still has?

They know what they're doing.

Will Genaro move like VEN? VEN is still resisting a big moon mission until something big happens.

They have an event with Tim Draper where Charlie Lee and other big names are in the Bay Area later this month. I just sold half my stack of another coin thats due to moon this week to fomo into this lmao. I've been in Vechain since 60 cents and Fenbushi works magic.

TFW can't tell if american-chinese shills or actual ground-floor opportunity on something that won't be a shitcoin forever.

hmmm...

It is a groundfloor opportunity. Fenbushi capital and Tim Draper involved. Their team is stellar as well. Bunch of silicon valley engineers and execs who will have the connections to pull whatever they want off.

Chinese coins behave differently compared to western coins. Stellar mooned left and right, while VEN is still resisting a moon mission. If Genero behave like VEN, then there won't be a moon mission while other coins mooned 20x.

VEN went from 60 cents to nearly 5 dollars in 3 weeks. I don't know how that isn't a moon mission. you're getting in at ground zero before any attention. IMHO, this is an easy 5x-10x. Not even on binance yet.

What exchange should we get this on?

Alright. Fuck it. 9 Litecoin on the way. (Fuck ETH transfers). I want more shit to hold until summer anyway, and I've been making mad bank from Bitboost with more to come anyway.

op if this is real i'll send you 10% of my profit from this
pls be real

This already has a fucking marketcap of 560 million...

675mil supply...

I mean, of course it's real. Whether it goes crazy or not is yet to be seen. It's worth taking gambles the way the market is right now, though, for sure.

So? It hasn't moved. Market Cap doesn't mean shit, as we've seen.

Alright. Strapped in. Iron hands until summer.

(hopefully it won't be a month before anyone knows about this bullshit)

GENARO concept sounds like FACTOM????

Hopefully it will be

>not investing in Nas instead

Its Google 2.0

Can't deposit on okex. Error while creating a deposit adress.
Wanted to buy 100k

Get thee to Huobi

This is going to blow up bigtime

bump

Didn't catch NAS early. I have a new rule for 2018, nothing more than 50% above when CMC enters it's full data. Nas it too damn high, and this one's still '?'s too.

Got my coins now where is the wallet so I can store this shit until it hits Binance?

Exactly this. It already has half a B mcap, lol

That's why it hasn't moved you retard

it's been 3 weeks. stay poor, non believer.

And it will be another 3 weeks.
And another 3 weeks.

Stop chasing 2.0 shitcoins, when you got safe moon missions in the top 40 coins. So many of them destined to moon in jan / feb

that's like, your opinion, man. this is house money, and you never know what the future will hold. stop FUD'ing up this thread with your non-believer bullshit.

it'd be funny if this hit $100 by February.

Too high?

35 million circulating, 400m ish market cap
Its a steal a this price

It allready made me Profit

.87 :D

Time to shill the fuck out of that coin

really thank you OP, i am gonna put 0.15 ETH into this and hold it till next winter

when moon?

the mainnet is launched in august 2018

There isn't a big company without gov ties anywhere in the world. For once they all lobby = bribe to get regulations favourable and secondary you cooperate with gov to have a chance against other govs to prevent your tech getting stolen. This means everyone sucks goverment dick and not just companies in china.