>There's nothing in my wallet

How fucked am I?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherchain.org/
etherscan.io/
blockchain.info/address/1ym1nmtr24jw6q7SeqdhjG3DzRARqaWRX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I cant even get my btc wallet address to generate :(

ETH is probably going crazy. Your transaction is probably in the pool. Also, I've never used HitBTC but they probably require a number of confirmations before they show your balance.

The ETH network is slow/congested right now.

HitBTC was giving me errors earlier tonight too.

I sent fucking XRP and it isnt even there

It has hundreds of confirmations.

:(

>2520 block confirmations

I had a bad experience there but i got lucky and got my money back
Lost over 1 btc over the shit
I would never trade there again

My fault, I signed up for a new wallet and the goylers decided to go full NAZI on the exchanges.

Blame the ovenmen.

HitBTC was the exchange my transfer took 41 HOURS on. You are pretty fucked.

OH NO

BUT BUT BUT IT'S ALL CONFIRMED

IT HAS 2000 BLOCK CONFIRMATIONS

Here's the rest of the story

>hehe found a good coin
>lemme tell biz about it
>it moons as my funds are frozen

Should I just kill myself now, or wait?

HitBTC sucks ass, you'll probably get your shit, but you'll just have to be patient.

Same shit happened to me, go do some yoga, watch something funny, try to forget about it for awhile.

WHER ARE MY FUCKIN COINS MAN

Sent 1.0 BTC to trade satoshi wallet
5 days later
Balance 0
Open support ticket
No reply

FUCK THIS SHIT SITE CUNT

HItBTC have slow as fuck transaction times, DO NOT USE THIS EXCHANGE YOU COULD BE WAITING WEEKS.

no... you cant be for real..?

I just got my ether that I withdrew a week ago from Hitbtc. Lost out on 3 massive trades. Never using them again

How the fuck is everyone on a cryptocurrency meme board too retarded to look at transaction IDs?

You can see how many confirmations you sending money to, or receiving money from, an exchange has. i.e. whether the exchange is fucking you, or if the network is simply congested.

Have two links where you can look at this shit etherchain.org/ etherscan.io/

Took me about 40 mins to transfer some ETH yesterday

I have looked those up for all the tranactions. They're fully confirmed with thousands of block confirmations.

HitBTC is just not releasing the $ into the wallet.

Seriously, you can NEVER use BTC/ETH for transfers anymore. It's over. Use LTC if you want to transfer.

Why the fuck do sites do this? They jugle around your coins willey nilley likes its a fucking game. Infuriating.

but it's fully confirmed.

I didn't realize LTC was so much faster. Fucking kicking myself.

I had never used Hit before but it was the only exchange with the coin I was interested in going into.

Absolutely never expected it. Did smaller test transactions an hour earlier that worked fast, too.

I got my account hacked, and no response from their support.
Fuck HitBTC

Is there literally any recourse or anything I can do?

They're just going to sit on the transaction for weeks? Some guy on the forum has XRP lost from back in December.

trading on hitbtc for some time now, you have to wait up to 24hrs for eth, but you'll get it

what bout hitbtc eth token deposits

At this point I would cry tears of joy if I only have to wait 24hrs.

If they freeze my shit for 2-3 weeks... Holy shit. That could cost me everything in the potential of this month.

27 hours ago sent ADA to binance still NOT FUCKING THERE, no support either.
I WANT TO FUCKING STAB SOMEONE.

he's right

stay positive, hitbtc till today worked for me everytime - just with ETH sometimes up to 24 hrs, support isn't so bad either

There's dozens of people on the forums begging for their money with no response.

I'm treating Hit like EtherDelta from now on. I'll trade on them, but treating my money as lost...

same story, everything ETH related ist fucking slow right know, try to use LTC next time

>sending all your shit in one sum
>not sending a small test transaction to make sure it goes through

Jesus christ, you newfag soyboys deserve to lose your money.

if you trade with crypto, you should always treat your money as lost...

They'll show up. I've been waiting 3 weeks for a wire from coinbase so I know the feels.

what happened exactly?

I did send a 1ETH test transaction first. It went through in 20min.

did you eventually get your funds?
Also
>sending BTC

>or if the network is simply congested.
how can you know this?

How did it get hacked?
How exactly do these things happen?

Nope, its been 4 days since i sent it

This is my trade satoshi wallet address, i had 3 google auth codes before sending as well. It appears to have been split to 3 addresses already.

blockchain.info/address/1ym1nmtr24jw6q7SeqdhjG3DzRARqaWRX

I have no idea if this is the sites procedure, during a maintence update to send my wallet funds to another address temporarily, or i really did get hacked? Support is non existant.

If many blocks have been processed since you submitted your transaction, yet your transaction isn't in a block yet (aka it has 0 confirmations).

How long until you can tell it's congested depends on the currency, since different currencies have different lengths of time between blocks.

Idk, got an email that said someone from Venezuela or wherever logged into my account, tried to reset my password. After that they asked me to check for confirmation email, but the email never came. Tried to contact support, but no response. So I'm locked out of my account now.

if you newfagg to stupid to stay away from scam it's your fault
use two-factor-authentification and check the URL every time you stupid cunts

sorry to hear that man
you must have clicked on a phishing link
keep trying
>2fa
like google authenticator?

I learned my lesson. Nothing of value were lost though. I'm using 2fa on every accounts since then.

I keep using eth and bch to transfer between exchanges.
Is this a good idea?

Couldn't I use other coins?

Couldn't I use basically any other coin except bitcoin?

This is why you shill after you've accumulated dummy

Your goal should probably be lowest fees, but you'd also need to take into account the fee of trading between currencies on exchanges.

I haven't done the math for this personally, I don't really shoot between exchanges a lot.

yes like fucking google authenticator

this