Convince me to pull my mutual fund and throw it into crypto

I've already got a $5k crypto portfolio in ZCL, FUN, and DGB. What's my 4th coin? Shill me a good one with a real world use case and I'll drop $10k on it just like that.

Other urls found in this thread:

magnalis.network
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vechain or BAT

Check out SMT, ECA, PART

All three got tons of potential to grow, and have real world applicataions. At work so can't be bothered to type it up, hopefully some other anons see this and do the shill, or DYOR

XVG. Wraith is going to pop on Monday. The reaction against XRP is strong. It has an easy 10x for people who want a "cheap" privacy coin. It's had a good day but is still overcorrected from recent bad news. Easiest money in crypto right now.

if u don't want to miss the next train to the moon you should buy UFR before it hits new exchanges

Feel like I've missed the BAT train, as I watched it go from $0.02-$0.03 to where it is now. I know it has a use-case but social media hype is not my bag. Do you have a tldr of VEN's whitepaper and use-case? I will DMOR if not and consider it.

realtalk, don't.

let the mutualfund be your parachute. it's safe, it grows, leave it. this crypto thing could come crashing down around us, and the money is a LOT harder to pull out, and trickier to tax

Have heard of these especially ECA shilled couple days ago. What's the lowest market cap out of all 3?

>already working messageboard platform
>already working video platform
>vice.com signing up
>see pic

UFR, BBT, OPT

Low circulation coins, all mooning, all to be listed on new exchanges soon

My mother told me the same thing when BTC was $800 and I wanted to pull $20k but took her advice instead in late 2016. Would've cashed out a cool $500k by now. You're advice is worthy and considered but %15/yr is such slow gains.

I got 65k ECA at $0.002. Should've got more. Word is 2 new exchanges in the upcoming weeks.

Watching BBT, will be researching OPT.

Here's a hint before you make any serious decision.

XVG is was a John McAfee pnd. It's prone to this for many others. High ass market cap. Disregarded.

Yes this is Veeky Forums SOP. Acknowledged, but wanted to give some shillers a chance. Perhaps they know something I don't already know.

No real-world use-case. Torrenting is already free for most cases, software and media. Disregarded.

You (obviously don't) realize that market cap = high visibility and that the "winner" of the eventual corrective bloodbath probably isn't going to be some arcane EtherDelta diamond-in-the-rough, right?
Oh right. You just want to piss away your dinky "mutual fund" holdings for ADHD NEET gainz. K. Nevermind.
>definitely UFR
>people love paying for torrents
>literally cannot fail

Lend salt bcpt

Low market caps make for exponential gains, high market caps are mostly stabilizing. Wraith protocol is a facade. Monero, Sumokoin, all zk-snarks coins, and upcoming BTCP do what XVG only wishes it could provide. The only top market cap coins worth investing in are the progenitors of this market.

DUMP EVERYTHING GET IN
>BAT

BATmen have strong hands.
Our leader Eich hates fags
Our commander Pewdiepie will answer the (((question)))

GET
IN
BAT
NOW

See my previous disposition on BAT

LEND and BCPT will be looked into.

Mutual funds have compound interest rates up to 2.5% he'd be better off with an index fund.

They know they have bags and want to dump them.

DENT. Its .07c on Kucoin right now.
By tomorrow morning it'll be 100%

OPT will be whales dumping bags of shit all over me after their ICO gains. Not letting that happen, so may jump in after that. Will continue checking out BBT

PRL is dipping so hard you'll make $3,000 immediately after buying

Correct and noted. Seem like the only sincere person in the thread. What's your pitch on crypto if you've got one? Other than mutual or index funds? I'm already well diversified in such.

MOT

>massive pump already happened
>giant sell wall
Enjoy the correction.

Somebody told me Iota has a lot of potential. And it has a lot of real use and real world investment. Found a few grand in old exchanges so thinking of throwing it on that.

Thoughts?

This is how clinically thick you are. Do you think that the new investors flooding the market right now give a fuck about features? They do not. They see a high-market-cap high-viz shiny for a couple of pennies, and they say "I can have a thousand of those!" Full stop. It'll double by Sunday. Screencap this while you're fucking around with TITcoin on Etherdelta, you dumb fuck.

PayFair or B3 coin. B3 has updates coming out today

magnalis.network

Magnalis..going to basically be the medium that brings cryptocurrency to retail/merchants.

It can do instant trades between hundreds of currencies in order to find the one with less fees, all confirmation and transaction waits are handled in the background.

5G 'mining' which lets you use your phone as a node rewards app users.

10,000,000 MGXL In circulation
Each MGXL is $0.30 during pre-ico happening right now.

Each MGXL will be $0.60 each during April's public ICO.

$100Marketcap MINIMUM will bring each MGXL to $10 or more in June when it trades on Binance and Kucoin.

Seriously, this is huge.

Interesting. What's MOT's competition in the market if known?

Already had PRL and sold. Has a good use-case but I've already missed that train. Congrats on a good buy.

Join a group that rips the palm beach report as soon as it drops and join the pump, don't get greedy and you'll make a profit every time.
As for long term I hold fun since it has a working showcase and use.

Wouldn't have time to jump in as no liquidity on Kucoin ATM. It won't stay there long so I'll have to pass. Had the chance to buy at $0.02, congrats on the buy.

Got 5,000 FUN and holding. I'm in FL so if I could weasel my way into that group it'd be nice but most likely difficult. What are the stipulations?

I missed the PayFair train because ED is a shit exchange. Would've FOMO'ed if I could've. I'll check out B3

SJW coin that floats sideways most the time. It's up to you obviously, however I watched it painfully stagnate from birth to now.

I'm not ED. Mad that I won't buy your pnd shitcoin? Lol let it double or triple. I don't give a shit what normies want or think. Cool. Here's your last (You).

Why SJW? Because it has no transaction fees? It looks useful for IoT applications, and I've done quite a lot of work in IoT.

It kind of looks like IP address allocations at the moment... you'd love to have been the person to have bought whole address ranges in IPv4 when they were cheap.

Watched the ICO happen and was powerless. If everything lines up the way I'd like, this looks like a solid competitor and champion against PayFair. I'll check it certainly.

I'll give the whitepaper a read and the coin a second chance technologically, however the people behind the coin and their political ideologies don't coincide with mine. Nevertheless.

Fair enough. I don't know enough about the politics or the people...but its real-world application makes sense, as opposed to other coins which are just competing to be currencies and offering nothing to solve actual technological challenges.

They've got a dog in the tech fight, but with a market cap of that size, I'd be hard pressed to see returns unless substantially held long term.

Yeah, that's what I thought. Might chuck $100 at it and just print a wallet out.

spotted the r/vergercurrency refugee

Quite possibly.

I LMAO at that Vergen's life. PnD shitcoins make you short-term thousands. Real-world use-case tech held long term makes millions. Must've thought I was born yesterday. I've been in and out of crypto for years.