SwissBorg: we all know swiss financial services are top notch,Get in the ICO, this could be big...

SwissBorg: we all know swiss financial services are top notch,Get in the ICO, this could be big, their team seem very professional. Token cost is about 0.1usd

If you decide to get in use my referral for a bonus :

ico.swissborg.com/#/register?sb=126088

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shill me on this

the first wealth management platform for cryptos based on the blockchain, made in Switzerland by a team of financial experts.

> Our first product will be the Cryptallion, a tokenized hedge fund, to be launched in early 2018.

A wealth management platform by swissfags... These guys are great at this kinda stuff.

They already have some partnership in place, one of them is Bounty0x

Less than 0.1 usd per token and if you use my referral you get a bonus ico.swissborg.com/#/register?sb=126088

Bump

It s just hot air. Hold your bags

This had a really good ad on youtube

They raised $12 mil in one single day. If you don't believe in it others do.
Imagine an asian whale hearing about a swiss hedge found with a potential 1000 %? Do you think rich normies have time to come on Veeky Forums to look for the next trololol moon mission??
No they see Swiss, crypto and fund and they buy in.

>different ID from OP
>same referral code

I'm on my phone now, trying to give you good tips even on the go, you can hug me later

as a swissperson
all i can say is that if some product tries to ride the "swiss trademark" its mostly medicore
"hey guys look swiss, money, banks, quality... look at me"
especially when the team doesn't have a single swiss person or any background in switzerland at all (school or whatever)

what if I buy this and I am in the US?

Look at the management team of Credit Suisse, UBS, Dukascopy, Nestle, Swiss (airline),... And tell me where do you see a swiss person?

what if I buy this and I am a US citizen?

U say you're not fag

okay, but when they give me the coins, then what? I just get them on my metamask wallet and thats it?

Fuck that shitty ICO

i wish i got in on the ICX ico. Look like ICO's can be $$$$$ makers. Looks cool, have no idea about it. Fuck me, I dont want to be a wage slave anymore.

ive seen their ads on youtube and other sites.
I dont own any coins should i buy from them?

look I dont say that foreigners are worse at anything than swiss are that would be silly
like you said there are great people out there and thats why they are hired by big corporation and banks like nestle and ubs

"we all know swiss financial services are top notch"
all im saying is that you should be alert if a product trys to sell its swissness when there is nothing swiss about other then its location

Swisscoin is about to return to coinexchange.
Fuckk your copycat tokens.

As a Swissfag I know how much chinks love our shit but is very right.
It's clearly a scam but it still might pay off I guess.