Why is holding XLM so comfy? Even if it loses money it still feel comfy as fuck desu

Why is holding XLM so comfy? Even if it loses money it still feel comfy as fuck desu

I can't imagine how great it will feel when it actually starts mooning next month

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocurrencynews.com/daily-news/crypto-news/stellar-xlm-vs-ripple-xrp-who-reigns-supreme/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy shit I've been wanting to buy this for a while but you bag holders are so autistic I can't anymore. Every post I see by you fags is cancer.

whats wrong senpai? are you scared of internet money?

Ive been reaping the shit out of these altcoins the past week, riding pumps and cashing out. All for one reason. To buy more XLM. Ive added about 20k XLM tonight, if you had any brains, thats what all of you would do. You honestly have no idea whats about to happen with XLM.

XLM a cute

what do you think is the most she would do if i paid her 10 MONA?

Same, the only retards complaining and spreading FUD are the ones who got in at .90 and sold when it dropped to .70 rofl, shits going to moon this month

Iron hands.
Now bitcoin is depressing me...

I'm 80% of my folio into this and I don't even give a shit if it keeps dipping. I have zero doubt it will moon hard.

3$.

Would you sell?

desu 2.5$ is my initial target, but this will probably go higher. i'll slowly sell off my position as we go up

I bought all in at 5800 sats. If It never goes back and I won't break even I'm going to kms.

It's not, bagholder

So comfy

JUST SELL

IT WILL DROP BELOW 3000

I'm looking at increasing my XLM position potentially.
Shill me on this. Why do you think it'll moon? What are your reasons for hodling on it?
I'm considering throwing a grand or two into it. Have about 500 in it currently.

FairX
cryptocurrencynews.com/daily-news/crypto-news/stellar-xlm-vs-ripple-xrp-who-reigns-supreme/

Is the Singapore announcement thing anytime soon?

There is no announcment

I dunno how much to sell when fairx gets their stuff going. I have nearly 14k xlm and target is 3$. If it hits that I will probably sell maybe half and keep the rest because xlm is looking strong as fuck for a long hold.

it will probably moon on the release, then calm down on a selloff, then will steadily grow as the exchange gains users.

ill just buy more desu

Since binance xlm wallet working again are they sell walls down now?

XLM, BAT, ENG, ZCL high gains of january on bittrex.

LBRY for accumulation

XMR, ETH for safe longterm gains.