IOTA of China

Who all are strapped in for this moon ride? Good dip to join if you haven't already user. Too much coming up for this coin in the coming days

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x5e6b6d9abad9093fdc861ea1600eba1b355cd940?a=0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be
medium.com/@IoT_Chain/itc-progress-in-technology-and-marketing-c7cd7ee5726
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What news are comming ?

- Yellow Paper mid January
- Interview with CEO in the coming days
- Testnet in the coming weeks
- Okex exchange listing on 8th
- Wallet also this month

Also rumours of Binance any day

Binance got 120k ITC listing fee.

etherscan.io/token/0x5e6b6d9abad9093fdc861ea1600eba1b355cd940?a=0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be

what? It's already listed on Okex

They recently released a blog post: medium.com/@IoT_Chain/itc-progress-in-technology-and-marketing-c7cd7ee5726
Seems like they managed to grab some partnerships.

So actually, nothing special

they're 2 years behind IOTA,, this is a shitcoin

how do you know? :3

OP is a faggot
go do your research you'll be amased, ITC don't need to be shilled
keep an eye on it for the next two weeks

IOTA is a pile of shit with shit coding ITC already has a working prototype, fuck off and shill IOTA in an IOTA thread.

China copies every technology and then bans the original and allows only his own to operate in China. Thats why they dont have google, facebook or youtbe, but Baidu and Tencent, etc. If ITC team delivers and creates a working product there is a very bright future ahead of them. And still very low in market cap. Still under 200M cap. Its a nobrainer that it will reach 1B the week binance lists them.

days of sideways movement waiting for a breakout, and it moves downward.

fuck this shitcoin

I put some more in it yesterday, it dipped after that but who cares I'm stuffing even more in it. Gotta fuel the moonride somehow. Believe in the chinks

Maybe if the shills stopped calling it iota of China and started using the real name it would make more people buy it and stop this dip my arms are getting weak boys pls tell me I didn't back the wrong horse

I've been accumulating every dip have 903 ITC now see you on the moon lads

Nice sell wall.
you guys trying to make us buy your bags cause probably you bought at ATH when everyone was shilling it in here a few days ago

Word of advice since you are in Huobi. Get out ASAP and invest in Nebulas NAS. A LOT more potential there. Just look at the team (NEO founders and developers). That's all you need in this industry, a solid team

this coin is absolute garbage

>dev team confirmed scammers
>shills dont even yell "binance soon" anymore because it will never happen
>working product not bbefore Q1 2019

lmao if you fell for this chink PnD

>>dev team confirmed scammers
source

>being this retarded

have fun being poor

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: z/+G1tNy) 01/08/18(Mon)13:01:28 No.6095537▶
yes confirmed scammers by ur mom, gtfo pajeet

they have 25 linkedin connectins
no infos on these chinkfags whatsoever
their "partnerships" are run from a backyard tin shack in the shanghai ghettos (check out google maps)
you guys are fucking retarded if you put money in this scam

Chinese don't use the same social media retard they made profiles just to put them out there for the normies to see

>he has done zero research on the "partnerships" and companies backing ITC

lmao enjoy losing all your money

It's just money who cares if I lose some. Also enjoy being poor