I've been seeing a massive mount of FUD being spread about BAT over the last week

I've been seeing a massive mount of FUD being spread about BAT over the last week.

Should I bother putting anything into this dipping bunt or avoid it entirely because the community is a bunch of hype?

Give me the quick run down on BAT.

Please do not post Bog memes.

Shameless self bumb

BAT is the 100x coin of 2018.

Try not to get left behind on this one. This is my thread from earlier today.

that doesn't make any sense. Are you saying its going to be worth 7 trillion dollars???

What is a more accurate valuation of a currency like BAT?

Eich, #2 autist and the guy behind javascript and firefox, has a plan to cuck advertisers using BAT and Brave. Brave is a browser that's built around privacy and adblocking. It's slim, fast, and normie friendly once they get convinced to leave chrome/ff. It also has a few unique features. First of all, users can opt in to view ads from advertisers that go through Brave. Users who do this will be rewarded with a portion of the BAT that the advertisers initially paid. Secondly, users are able to purchase BAT through the browser and send it directly to websites/content creators/etc.

I have a lot of faith in Eich and in BAT but the long term value of BAT will depend on how much Brave gets adopted by normies.

BUT WHAT IS YOUR VALUATION OF THIS TOKEN

value only increases $.01 for every million dollars entering the market.

Is this coin already price factored considering its value proposition

10 dollar soon

Why can't anyone do math on this fucking board.

It will be between $50-100bn marketcap end of year. Screen cap this you retard.

ACTUALLY 10 MILLION FOR EVERY PENNY INCREASE.

SO YOURE EXPECTING A VALUATION OF

FUCKING 10 MILLION * 1000

BATshit insane

It will be $10 at the by the end of February.

Eoy it will be $50.

/thread.

Okay thank you BATmen. I just put 100k into it.

I use the Brave browser and search with duckduckgo ama

Do you believe in gay marriage?

Considering mobile advertising market alone is 100 bn, maybe not. Some estimates have this figure doubling.

There are external factors at play that would drive this up.

Brave on its own isn't enough and Eich is smart enough to realise that.

It isn't entirely about ads either. It is an attention token after all.

>on this board.

you mean anywhere.

No I don't. But It wasn't my top priority. Some people were gutted when it got voted in down here (ausfag) Especially my friends who have kids in the public schools.
A lot of the public weren't aware of the broader consequences of gay marriage. It was another case of the left and their lies.

If BATmen unironically believe marriage is a bond between man, wife, and God I will put everything into it.

There is no morality in this world anymore, and i want to make the few moral people left wealthy.

Okay.

I'm actually convinced.

Fuck gay marriage. Fuck google.

which coin will moon so hard I can put in 1$ and become a millionaire?

Doge

Is one enough user, or will you need moar?

I'm all for polygamy desu, but know of another BAT that believes as you do.

Gay polygamy?
Or just Mormon polygamy?

Heads up, polygamist's kids usually end up incest.

Hope your okay with your kids having each others kids.

Any exchanges that are taking new members and have BAT?

Binance is open for now.
ref is 16078936
use this code and we both can save some money

You can buy directly with usd on uphold.com
They are official partners with bat/brave.

Its locking me out of registering, sorry user.

damn they might closed it again. Sorry for you user

If you need someone to explain to you why BAT is a good buy, you should not be investing in crypto. Ignore fudders and shillers on Veeky Forums, read about the fucking project.

Jesus, Man and multiple wives user.

Trick is to have ladies in different nations/states so the kids don't incest.

I'm interested in making money long term user. I think this has potential to upset jewgle and face more than people realise.

Plane tickets are cheap. Dont say i didn't warn you when you find your kids sucking each others nipples.