Bull run is about to start retards

Bull run is about to start retards.

Get in now or get your wojaks ready.

Other urls found in this thread:

game.com/#/enggtc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's right guys, this is going to be a big one.

strapped in

It's going to be HUGE

Gonna grab a lot and comfy hold.

It's hilarious watching fudders nitpick at things like Justin's English. They're pretending like TRX has been in development for decades or some shit when it's a new project with a bunch of Chinese angel investors.

I have as much of Tron as the founder does, which is 0. Enjoy your exit scam.

please be right, my bags are heavy. I'm hoping it hits 2000 sats again. i'll sell at 2500 sats for sure.

What's going on?

long term hodl on this, comfy af

>regurgitating debunked misinformation

i will hold it tight.

Stay Poor

Yeah, it's your typical /biz crypto fuckheadery. These dudes make their trading decisions based on the dumbest shit.

why? src, rumour,... give us smthing op or btfo

Classic, they never learn.

Check the chart. It is pretty obvious

Tron is a ponzi. The white paper is an absolute meme and what their trying to do, albeit pretty cool, would need to be both centralised and highly regulated. Youtube 2.0. Sorry guys this shitcoin ain't going anywhere.

For potential TRX investors out there who want some juicy food for thought to combat the autistic FUD being spread around:

China LOVES fucking over international/western competition and supporting their Chinese counterparts. They did it with Facebook, Ebay, etc. Think Baidu/Alibaba/Wechat etc. TRX with all its high profile connections/angel investors is China's chance for a premier Chinese crypto, which China's massive population will pump drastically while banning competition.

Imagine if TRX becomes the official crypto of a behemoth of Alibaba. Easy 10x overnight. Thank me later.

OPs bags are getting heavy and he wants to unload on some unsuspecting FOMOing idiots

Yeah I'm really hoping it's Alibaba. I need a house deposit.

what chart are you lookin at kek? i'm still seeing a downwards trend on the daily

GUYS! Tron is going places, they teamed up with Game.com! Check it out! game.com/#/enggtc

Yeah no shit. I'm hodling but I see nothing exciting happening.

That's because it's nothing but a pump and dump shitcoin.

It's very dependant on the announcement. If it really is something worthwile, it'll 10x easy. If it's just another partnership with one of Justin's other companies, it'll dump to floors never seen before.

I don't want to die.

Assuming it doesnt pump higher than the dump just like what happened before the livestream.

Copy and Paste from Filecoin PnD, get rekt.

>whitepaper copied from other coins

Anyone still holding TRX is as smart as the niggers on Twitter who think it’s the next Bitcoin.

Ironic Joke thread right?

You know this coin is dead right?

BAHAHAHAHAHAH it's about to plummet

I need 1500sat to dump my bags without loss

Nothing more

you do understand the whitepaper wasnt written in english but translated from mandarin to english right?
swear im the only asshole who doesnt think DYOR is a meme

you do understand that the "translated" version has the exact same content as the chinese right?
swear im the only asshole who doesnt think brainlets are a meme

You do realize that the Chinese consider grammatical spacing to be the indelicate pauses of rutting mongrels right?

you're right. the gap between languages is smooth as silk. nothing could ever fall through the gaps...