How to hide money from potentially batshit-crazy wife's future lawyers

well?

Repeat after me: "My wallet was hacked, and I lost everything."

This, but dump it all into monero first

Put it in a wallet an hide the key

how will they find it? 2ez

Memorize the key and don't have it written down anywhere. It'll be totally roastie-proof.

Monero's been a PITA to set up on my slowass connection.

crypto is a gift from god indeed

tell her she ain’t getting none internet money aight

Are you seriously making excuses? Jesus fucking christ man, it's like you want her lawyers to find it.

don't use monero

use somthing like Zcash or zcoin

they will have not only have transaction anonymity but also they will make your IP anonymous so nobody will know you are using the coin at all. Monero doesn't have this.

privacy coins, truly a gift from crypto god

Not an excuse, just an observation.

wow, are lawyers going after crypto assets these days?

>i lost it all on trx and deleted my binance account

You better believe they will once women realize it's another source of income they can leech off of

I have dialup and a rural area and it maxes out at like 50KB/s and I still downloaded everything. You have no excuse, it might take a week but just effing do it.

1. Convert everything to Monero
2. Make multiple wallets, send Monero through them
3. Convert Monero back to currency of choice (ETH, BTC, or Monero, whatever)
4. Put it all on a hardware wallet
5. Get one of those stainless steel seed phrase things
6. Smash hardware wallet into pieces, microwave it, run magnets on it
7. Bury stainless steel seed in the middle of bumfuck nowhere (desert, forest, jungle)
8. Learn morse code
9. Tattoo GPS coordinates (in Morse Code) mirrored reversed under your ball sack

Nobody gonna find that shit dog

step 1 take your ledger.
step 2 slap your hoe with it
step 3 fuck her the harder you can
step 4 babe we're rich, now stfu go make me a sammish

>XMR

Nice idea, but you can't always stop them going fucking crazy. You need a backup plan.

Jesus christ.
Checked.

This. OP, if you are a weak mousy faggot you are more likely to get divorced, if you act like a chad and treat her like a trophy wife, and rough sex her once in a while, she’ll stick around.

This is FUD, Monero has had IP anonymity for a while now.

put her on a pedestal, make her fall harder on the floor.

this is solid advice, and when i was a kid, i watched my boss do almost exactly this...

told me to leave out a pickaxe wheelbarrow,shovel,gravel rake, and leaf rake...

later that night he buried hundreds of grands in cannister in the corner of a cemetery under a bench, and spread fresh mulch over it..
i knew exactly where it was for years...
he was going through a divorce...
self made millionaire...

he dug it up years later after everything was over with.

Nigga if you forget to coat the steel fragments with anti-reflective paint, you might as well just hand the coins right to the bitch.

>your credit card history shows a $1000 transaction to coinbase Inc and a wire transfer to Gemini for $5000 in 2016. may i ask what you did with that money?
>what is... this monero wallet on your PC? do you speak Spanish?

yeah that's why you use the web wallet + incognito mode

Unironically pretty solid advice for a sersiously shit hit the fan scenario. No Bullshit OP Im keeping this one in the back of my head.

Monero

well said top Kek

Monero, Intensecoin, Zcoin, diversify just in case.

Wie? No hablo Ingles. Donde estate monero? Monetas? Sure senor

buy some privacy coins or invest in those and they can't track shit

This. I use incognito and my tracks are covered. OP would be a brainlet if he didn't use ingocnito to encrypt his purchases.

You start with cash. Withdraw about $1k per week from your bank account in cash.

Use the cash to buy crypto, with local bitcoins or something.

Then when the divorce happens they will subpoena your bank records. Say you spent that cash on anything you want. Entertainment, food etc..

Wait a year or two after the divorce before cracking into your crypto money.

>1. Convert everything to Monero
>2. Make multiple wallets, send Monero through them

Exactly.
Once funds are moved through 4x Monero wallets 4 times. it's completely untraceable.

>9. Tattoo GPS coordinates (in Morse Code) mirrored reversed under your ball sack
LOL!!

God? Who's that? Crypto is a gift from genius who presents himself as Satoshi Nakamoto, not some imaginary being floating above clouds.