How to make passive income out of crypto? What are your plans to make yourself retire?

How to make passive income out of crypto? What are your plans to make yourself retire?

Best passive income I have experienced is Steemit. I know its not technically "passive" its still very easy to make money doing exactly this kind of stuff for money.

I am kinda invested into VEN, but I don't own enough to justify hodling it just for the Thor geneartion once it reaches around 40$.

Plan is to cash out a significant amount once I reach enough for a flat to buy and rent for passive income.

I a broke af NEET trying to turn 600$ into 5k so I can invest in a decent mining rig which would pay 3k a month, and then snowball from there by making more rigs and investing in shitcoins that might moon

if you want a passive income from cryptocurrency asap that's your best bet imo, however there is a steep learning curve if you don't know how to build a computer etc., and just be careful that you don't fuck up with the electricity and build a lemon, wasting the money you'be paid, also ASICs can be extremely difficult to obtain if you don't buy the overpriced bullshit on amazon

I don't know if there is a hodl that'd get you 3k per month, maybe you'll find one

THERE IS NOTHING TO GET FROM CRYPTO YOU FAGGOT ASS BITCH, ITS CRASHING LIKE THE GOD DAMN DOW JONES IN 2008. WE ARE FUCKED FUCKED FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKED

I referred 600 people on KuCoin and now I am getting paid 1k per week in passive income. Will probably double again next week.

4 days of work set me up for life. This is criminal

just acumulate your coins if you're stuck user.
Sell the spikes, buy back slighty lower.
Free coins

This is what I'm doing. I've got 2 6-gpu rigs going right now, and I'm in the process of filling up a 13-gpu rig. On one of them I'm mining ZER, and that is doing about $1400 a month at the current price.

Buy COSS

Kushill spotted

What setup are you using that would make 3k a month and what currency are you mining? I planned out a mining rig for the same price which is going to net me about 800 USD a month.

Buy link

Stake link

Passive income

you need to mine shit coins and covert to eth or whatever. 60 sol/s on zero is netting me $1400 a month ... that's (6) 580's. Musicoin is getting me about $800 a month on (6) 380's plus it's dual mining SIA for a little bonus. I've also mining btcz with an old shit gpu, but that will net about 150 bucks a month.

where did you spam your links. :/

>crypto
>retire
>passive income

HAHAHAA this is a fucking goldrush son, get your money and GET OUT before the JUST that happens today is 10 times bigger

kuckoin reserves the right to change or withhold dividend payments at any time and don't run the payouts on a trustless system. You and everyone else is eventually gonna get completely fucked. Enjoy it while it lasts

I would say Ark but that garbage coin will never hit double digits

>Become Crypto millionaire
>Pull it all out. Uncle sugar gets 30%
>Stick the rest in a 10% annual savings bond
>I have a high income to be a NEET for the rest of my life, while still fucking around in crypto to secure my trip to lamboland.
>But also don't quit my day job because it's fuckin' awesome.

This is the path to glory.

Hoping to stake my linkies. I still see it as a risk though so I might just stake 5% of my stack at first.

COSS!

A week before the massive crypto crash ark will hit about $100-200.

this