Request

>whole market tanking
>Request pumping
Bow to your new king

so annoying..go down so I can buy moooar.

Pumping? To the ground you mean. I mean, consider the following; how is request supposed to work? Be logical...?

>i am requesting you to pay me $x
>um where do I get these request tokens?
>you buy ether, transfer to exchange, buy req tokens and then send it to the req smart contract! works very easy if you use myetherwallet, metamask and it is all decentralized!
>ok but coinbase wants a fee, the exchange wants a fee and each network transaction costs a fee. So I need $x+5% to send you this?
>y-yes
>and depending on whether any cryptokitties hype is going on the eth blockchain it might take a few hours?
>y-yes
>and during those hours value of both eth and req might have changed negatively, meaning my $x+5% becomes $x+5%-3.4% resulting in me losing money in the progress?
>y-yes
>do you have paypal? I can just send it by using your email address and it arrives instantly with basically near zero fees
>n-no use request network it is truly paypal 2.0, stop FUDding!

Now you see the true power of Request.

It's so robust, it's detached from the ultimate shitcoin BTC and its flakey clones and shitcoin parasites.

BOW to REQ.

It's for b2b you retard

it's -15% just like every other coin?

Christ, do some fucking research.

You won't even need to own any crypto to use it when it's up and running.

Only the USD value is decreasing, it's holding SATs quite well which is more important, feeling good about ETHLEND as well.

It's pumping towards the ground, AKA a dump you faggot.

sweet so when I buy back in with more SATs it will still be on discount

so what's the point of the token?

Make me money.

Omg, go go go baby , go go go

JUST

Depends if you time it right.

Ideally
>Sell when SATS are high when BTC is dipping.
>Wait until BTC rises and REQ SATs dip.
>More purchasing power for your SATs.

Ofc the hard part is timing the market, If you haven't already taken profit from something to do this you're probably not gaining much from just holding or waiting for now

how high are you taking us today whale bro, post your rolex

GAS
A
S

I think you misspelled LINK

>posts this on every req thread
the absolute state of REQ fudders. can't even make new copypasta FUD pls go

Pumping? Last I checked it was 1 usd

Down further.

>what's a dip

I sold at 17k bruh

been riding req since $.13

This BTC dip is just getting started. You didn't think everyone would get rich off crypto.... did you?

A dip is a momentary decrease in price

TO THE MOOOOOOON