XLM Roadmap (Releasing soon)

So I was at XLM's Singapore Meetup a few hours ago with a room of people, which 3/4 of them are normies who have no idea what cryptocurrencies are.

Anyway, the bottom line is, stay tune for XLM Roadmap update in a about 2 weeks' time :)

Also, inb4 FairX release. Decentralized Exchange (DEX) was a topic that was heavily discussed by the speaker.

Get on the XLM rocket to the moon now!

Other urls found in this thread:

stellarcommunity.org/t/stellar-meetup-in-singapore/1665/5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

czl is normie

>3/4 of them are normies who have no idea what cryptocurrencies are.
well that's reassuring

is the coin called xlm or czl, and where to buy

xlm, on every credible exchange of your choice

You can consider ZCL too. it mooned over the last few days

Anyone who doesn’t accumulate this coin at this level hates money. Can no one see the whales buying it by the boatload ever since It got below 45

I bought 100k

What kind of a professional uses a fucking smiley emoji in a presentation? Play the part, bitch.

when it dips below 4k, i'll buy another bag

hello fellow singaporean bro - aussie here

Urgh was so tempted to go to this, but I live in Siglap and fuck going to Clementi.

They handed out 300 XLM each tho? How? Is... is there a link we can pinch some from? ;_:

Those havard attorneys I tell you.

Pass the giveaway link

this

got some of those pictures of the absolute cutie chink presenter onegai

Yessss, there will be a huge runup to this roadmap release just like always. Get in now before late January.

>smiley on presentation
>woman giving presentation
>commiecoin

Yeah, I'll pass on this one.

>commiecoin

singapore isnt even in china, fuck off noXLM pajeet

his brow ridge and cheekbones make it look like he's wearing someone else's face

chad

>when /pol/ memes take over your real personality and political beliefs

Bald Jew doesn't seem so bad now

What did the chinks say about the DEX?

user WHERE IS THE FREE 300 XLM GIVE LINK NOW

LOOK AT THE CHINK GIRL PRESENTING IT SHE IS WEARING MINI SKIRT stellarcommunity.org/t/stellar-meetup-in-singapore/1665/5

smiley face on presentation?

this is worse than Jared Tate's DGB presentation

ty op. finally a decent post.

also: op if you are still here i've got a quick question: are you an expat living in singapore? been lookin' to move there for quite a while. ty.