/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

Monday Edition
Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are *** and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-*** for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Other urls found in this thread:

share.robinhood.com/davida282
cnafinance.com/my-size-mysz-stock-gaining-on-coming-unveiling/17520
reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/7oc3l5/martin_shkreli_offering_some_expert_dd/
youtube.com/watch?v=VEYh7eNtVro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Use my referral for a free share of apple stock.

share.robinhood.com/davida282

BTC is crashing due to a charting error. Buy blockchain stocks on the dip and wait for the correction later today. OSTK, TEUM, SRAX, SSC, RIOT, DPW.

MVIS you guys said it would be up!!

OHRP

Great time to get in on PULM

I fucking knew it was going to recover, but I couldn't bring myself to buy at 0.36. Now I'm waiting for a dip, even though I know it's only going to go up from here. Why am I so bad at this shit?

TICC & NCMI getting JUST'ed, BGFV keeps creeping upwards. Dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria, etc. Feel pretty comfy getting in on MJX early, tho.

Fuck off David.

Why is this moon mission taking off?

I think I'm going to get fucked on this SPY bull put for Wednesday.

Next play is BPMX.

I got 100 of these MJX fuckers, and I mean the second the DEA raids anything there's going to be some serious FUD and this shit will hit the bottom with a thud. Watch the news on potential raids and don't get burned out.

Nah, fuck that. The chart and volume look like shit. OHRP is going to hit 0.6 easy, I should just bite the bullet and buy a little high.

RIP GoPro

Ha, did Google's camera finally come out or something?

MYSZ looking good

cnafinance.com/my-size-mysz-stock-gaining-on-coming-unveiling/17520

Maybe amazon deal soon?

I took my 20% and ran. Best of luck.

I'm not buying yet. It's still got a little dipping to do. It's just not going to hit 0.36 like I could have got.

Robinhood is trash.

Charged me $30 for them screwing up my account number after 3 years of having used the same exact account number. When I tried resolving it, they through a two factor identification at my account, which matched up in time with changing of phone number.

I am Kek.

Fuck Robinhood.

axon big lose looking for a bounce back

Just like it bounced back in September?

yes don't need too many pennys for a good profit

>get called grandpa for still trading stocks
>Decide to sell everything and put into crypto last week
>Everything fucking crashing

Good $idxg buy opportunity this morning. Undervalued by 9x

Thanks bought 100k

Broke 3 4-5 on the way

Good morning /rgt/. Canadian weed stock hyper and pumper here. Nice green open this morning. Tge Sessions panic sell provided some discounts on very hot stocks but it was short lived as investors cooled down and thought about how stupid it is to dump a Canadian stock based on a controversial US potential policy change. MJX holders in the US should see some comfy gains today. FFT, my only directly US involved stock, is also moving towards much of the damage Sessions caused last Thursday.

I don't think so. The opposition to fed interference in legal states is strong and bipartisan. While politicians may not all be fussed about marijuana, they DO give a shit about feds fucking with state's rights. The political risk a DA takes in raiding a legal business in a legal state is very high. I anticipate a great deal of backlash, more than Sessions received, in that situation.

Ooh! Very nice.

Tell me why.

nah their CEO got outed as a nigger

what time is the correction

Press F to pay respeccs

user bought mysz, you know what to do. Hoping CES brings some nice gains.

$AMRS still a good hold?

There was an user here that knew what bank Coinbase operated through. Any other Anons know the name of the bank? Pretty sure its on RH

ticker is MCB

First

Told You

Have fun trying to cash out your 4% with such piddly volume.

Where are my commodity 3x memers at?

>XXII

Hope you kept some anons :)

NSPR now

MJX +4.20% blaze it

shit, I missed this one
You seem salty. Just trying to help my boys out.

So when is this MCB meme supposed to blow up?

What do i do about mysz any thoughts on todays closing price?

ER in Feb.

News on Wednesday

I don't think it actual is. You've just got some derps assuming this company is making a shit load of money by being the bank for Jewbase.

Yolo swag.

Bout time we had a red day in the Dow. I hope it becomes a habit.

Nice, ty

I bought into it too. Gonna cash out at 30c

Canadian investors take note: FIRE (Supreme Cannabis) has the third highest trade volume today behind Aurora and Canopy. At 3 buck range it's a steal and won't be that cheap for long.

How many Canadians are smoking dope, eh?

Thanks

Well coinbase probably does generate a lot of monetary transfer and credit card processing fees... Not sure if it's enough to make MCB moon or not though.

It's a national pasttime in Canada, but that's going to stop once Sharia Law is in effect.

Be me

Take $400 out of rb and put into shit coins

Crypto portfolio now worth 10k...

Fuck stocks are for old people

opinion on CNSX:BLO? These niggers apparently have a weed breathalyzer thats passed clinical trials

Can anyone suggest a robust platform for stock trading? Mobile as well as web ideally but mostly looking for a clean mobile client.

Just as a heads up, our friend pharma bro Martin recommended ICPT over the weekend via wallstreet bets. I'll go try to find the link

reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/7oc3l5/martin_shkreli_offering_some_expert_dd/

Found it

Garbage

NOOOO WHAT THE FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Lol okay. I'm using my trip just so I can say I was right when it hits $100

>so I can say I was right
you mean so you can say martin was right? don't act like you did any DD on it.

OSTK is out of control

and i love it

My DD is Martin, you silly head.

What, you want me to look at meme lines on a chart?

Gainz?

In since $35. Shoulda went all in.

All of them. It's fucking cold here in winter. Russia has vodka, we have weed.

Never heard of it. Will check it out though. Law enforcement have been devoting a lot of resources to dealing with an increase in driving under the influence of mj. Could be good opportunity.

Bump to keep the thread from archive

Acceptable pot usage is 0 and stays in you for months. Everybody who smokes dope should forfeit their license as they're obviously too irresponsible to operate a piece of sophisticated machinery.

Ahh fug. Phivida, a stock i sold last week at 15% profit, just pumped another 25% today. Oh well.

Boy you must love to choke on that fed cock

its going to mid to high teens

Better off early than late man.

Okay sweetie :)

why you gotta go against the grain?

REalistiacally if we all buy alot of big 5 shares that'll drive the price up and we can all be rich and big 5 can continue to sell soccer balls to local area schools

Buy, it's going to the moon

>REalistiacally if we all buy alot of big 5 shares that'll drive the price up and we can all be rich
thats what i've been trying to say, some people itt don't know what a short squeeze is though, especially on a company with a 150m marketcap

who here /NatGas/
Buying opportunity

When should I dump all my weed stocks

when they 10x

canadian weed stocks haven't even begun to moon yet

When is AMD going back to $14+? I bought near the high and it (and AMAT) are the only stocks in my portfolio that aren't up

I would like to have a serious discussion around SNAP. I mean why isn't this company like less than $5? How are they possibly going to make money?

its only jan 8. id give it a few more weeks desu

Summer. Just before legalization. At that point speculative hype will transition to actual revenue numbers and the stocks will head towards their realistic values (probably lower than what they will pump to pre-legalization).

They only make like $16 million a year and have had very little revenue growth over the last 3 years, why should the stock go higher when it seems like they've already reached their market saturation point?

For big five to reach the mid teens, the company would have to literally double in value. Do you really see that happening for a retail sporting goods store?

i think that once the issued and out match the float we will see $1 then buy out rumor.

Currently over 1 bill issued and out but only 663mil in the float, i am predicting a long sell off from whoever is holding those other 340m+ shares that haven't been dumped in the float

Should we be selling weekly bear call spreads on these SNAP guys? I mean what catalyst could they possibly have up there sleeve to increase their company's value? inb4 blockchain rebranding.

>When is AMD going back to $14+?

>For big five to reach the mid teens, the company would have to literally double in value
first) it is already very very undervalued
second) you must not understand how accumulation distribution works with stocks

heres a video to help you out youngster
youtube.com/watch?v=VEYh7eNtVro

also over 50% of the float is short, if you do not know what short squeeze is and how it drives up the price then i suggest you stop talking to me because obviously you have no clue how a stock works when it comes to supply and demand.

Companies could make paid advertising accounts to serve ads, company / product news, etc. Then snapshit gets its users to follow those accounts and gets paid based on number of snaps served or something. It wouldn't work for every company but fashion, makeup, hot memes like essential oils, etc would get plenty of dumb chicks to follow them. Have it set up so that you can easily order products from a snap if you like it (link it to an Amazon page, company web store, whatever). Snapshit gets a small percentage for every referral purchase that people make from the platform.

i have no clue what to do with it so i don't trade it, even if they have good news overnight and the price shoots up 20% i doubt that it'd hold due to selling pressure from whoever is holding those remainder 340m+ shares.

You know more about options than i do, but i see it going down slowly not all at once, unless next ER produces and effect like GPRO witnessed today

How am I doing and how can I make more consistently.

Clear your alerts and charge your battery

GOPRO RECOVERING FAST

wew lad I should've bought more