Portfolio still comfy and green

>portfolio still comfy and green

Only smart money buys ICX, thus no panic selling by idiots

will you finally listen to me now? Get in while it's under $10. We'll be at $20 by Friday

Other urls found in this thread:

tellawallet.com:3700/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yep. All my coins green today, feeling smart guys

ICX and TNB crew checking in

so fucking comfy

feels so good being in the green amidst this blood bath

As cozy as being in your snuggy with a cup of milk and cookies on Christmas eve.

Congrats Iconics, we deserve it

>t. increasingly nervous soon-to-be bagholder

ICX and LINK crew. Nothing but love for my ICXers.

Shoutout to reqtards too. Never bought any, but I feel like they were LINKies brother in arms in the btc bull run

what would he be nervous about? worst case scenario icon starts doing as poorly as other coins, there's still no better place to put your money

don't worry user, even your red shitcoins will bounce back hard by tonight

feeling /comfy/ af

What is TNB?
Worth picking up some?

FUCK YOU

wait until it dips in a few hours before buying.
overall this is a good time for accumulation.

Times New Bank, have mainnet launch and bitfinex listing in the next few weeks, it's not being shilled as much but I believe it has moon potential, hodling it till february at least looking for x2

ICX,LINK,COSS bags are the comfiest

thanks user, I'll toss like 5-10% in it

>TNB

Add Monero to that list and you truly have the comfiest holds.

Icx will be $20 within a week and after that whi knows. When it gets listed on Korean exchanges I'm going to make so much money I can't even fathom it.

>tfw have 15k ICX

I am hoping this is enough to get me to finally quit my job, but probably not enough to fuck off and leave the country. Looks like I'll have to wait another year or two for that unless it explodes.

We are gonna go back up right? I'm never ballsy enough to try and sell ATH to rebut low
Binances 1 icx fee stops me even trying

Everyone can realistically expect 2x their investment if they buy right now. That I can guarantee with my baseless words.

It will go up. This is a normal process people take profits. People will be buying into the dips.

>that buy wall
>it just keeps growing

Smh 11k of that DCN baka bought in high

My DCN 11k bought in at 0.00731 and now its down hill what i should do just hold?

tellawallet.com:3700/

...its 1ICX for withdrawal

Bought ICX at $2. Very comfy hold still. Easy x2 in the next week or so

holy shit, are poorfags buying en masse right now?

Went all in on ICX to get away from my absurd BAT losses. I was already holding with Team Comfy, but this was the final straw I needed to fuck out of BATfaggotry and give it my all

I bought ICX and have a verified iq of 78.

Idk my iq lol

>tfw all in on icx and link and spoiler ripple because I didn't want to sell it because I didn't think it could get any lower and I thought I'd sell it later

MFW

Put in $200 when it was $2. Sold half when it doubled to take back initial investment. Now I have $500 of just pure profit. Not amazing but still a good feeling nonetheless.

Comfy af. Fuck I love this coin

Love icon. Fuck yea.

TRX tier asain shit coin with fake partnerships

Holding ICON and LINK.

feels good to be in the ICON bunker with my bros

i love you guys

sorry icx you are a victim of your success, cashed out that sweet green % for more loomens

i'll be back ;_;

50% in ICON with 150k , ill be a millionaire in a year fuck yea

> Bought 2k ICX @ $2 in a drunken stupor.
> ICX is the only coin I have that's in the green.
> mfw I pay for my sister's chemotherapy bills.

Thanks for looking out for me and my family.

Honesty what yall think of dcn

Legit question:

If this crash specifically targetted korean coins, how did Icon manage to remain seemingly unphased?

nothing targeted any coins, korean markets were removed from equation, and icx isnt on them yet. + its probably the highest quality coin in crypto

contrary to poplar belief, the chinese love icx

I'm happy to read this man, hope your sister makes it out alright

Icon gang that's for life

i changed my monero for ZCL, i will be buying back in once i get my hands on BCP though

good on you user. I hope we save lives with these gains. We're all going to make it bros

can this shit pls fucking dip. i wanna buy in

ICX and ZCL are all I'm holding right now. Going to be a good year.

Thanks bros. It means a lot.

>it's only green because BTC is worth less
Pathetic

this coin is fucking incredible