You could have survived this crash. All you had to do was listen, instead you chose to suffer

You could have survived this crash. All you had to do was listen, instead you chose to suffer.

Other urls found in this thread:

venturebeat.com/2018/01/06/with-cryptocurrency-buy-the-substance-sell-the-hype/
i.imgur.com/dzhRnmY.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love my safe haven tokens.

How is this surviving the crash?

check out the order book, as soon as any of those cucks that sold to whales wants to buy back in (which they will), they'll be paying 8k+ sats pretty quick.

Holy shit it's sub $1 now.

Good luck buying back in.

kek some people are doomed to lose

LINK HAS GONE DOWN TOO YOU SMUG FAGGOTS

money bear will save us

I'm down 1/5th so far

>IT'S NOT RED IN THE 24HR SO IT HASN'T GONE DOWN AT ALL
YOU FUCKING IDIOTS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WTF why is it so thin I could literally buy out that entire orderbook with my pocket change

>weak handed faggots selling their babbies first ((((crash))))

Good riddance, they don't deserve to be rich when this shit 2 times its ATH by the end of the week.

Nice dip, I've accumulated about 5% today. Maybe should have been more bold, but i'm new to the game and cannot predict the whales' behaviour, so it's "slow and steady wins the race" for me.

Hm glad.. I didn't get in though.. 1.27 now 1.05.. to many get burned on this.. not TADAY!

FUCK YOU YOU PIECE OF SHIT!! LINK IS CRASHIIIIING!!!!

stay cucked, please sell and dont buy back in

why is it going back up. I sold at 7350

You sold at a support level. Congrats on this. Seriously

Not a bad thing desu, it was to be expected. The hype it got on reddit brought us some dumb money, a good crash is going to make them go.
Healthy for the long term i think.

Dumb nigger

Wow I just market rebought and paid 8k sats. How the fuck did it go back up so fast. Enjoy my links you bot fucks

Why would you try and daytrade LINK? It's probably the one coin you shouldn't try daytrading with.

well its already back to 8k sats. still down in USD though cause BTC shat itself

This, LINK isn't a daytrading coin.

Go see TRX for that.

kek you dumb cunt

please tell me this is bait

will it dip more or should I buy now? I have spare doges for this.

>just came home
>turn on PC
>read that CMC fucked the market for a brief moment
>missed that juicy LINK dip by like fucking 10 minutes

TRAFFIC FUCKED ME OVER, REEEEEEE

Its still dropping, you haven't missed shit

I missed the dip. I should just kys myself. It will go down again, right?

>Its still dropping

Do you know how to read a chart?

It's going sideways, and there's no way it's going to go up again until the market recovers more. It'll either keep going sideways or dip again, so I'd keep an eye on it to see if you can get some nice deals in before it moons again.

t. 1 day chart viewer.

Nope it was just one idiot panic market selling his stack, the dip was bought up by bots instantly and the price recovered.
Your best bet is to set a low buy order and hope something like this happens again.

A few cents isn't worth risking potentially the greatest moon in all of crypto. Just buy at any price you can and hold, bitch.

venturebeat.com/2018/01/06/with-cryptocurrency-buy-the-substance-sell-the-hype/

>Perhaps my favorite example of anti-hype is ChainLink, which was dragged kicking and screaming to a $300 million market cap. They have among the most devoted fans in all of cryptocurrency (called “Marines”), a revered founder in Sergey Nazarov, and substantive tech that solves an important platform problem. Yet look at their wasteland of a Twitter account. Or read any of their (rare) interviews, which equivocate and qualify with nary a scent of showmanship. In an age where the hype companies throw a parade over the smallest (questionable) partnerships, ChainLink barely touts its work with freaking SWIFT.

>Why should founders take the anti-hype route? Well, for one, you can still grow very big in the short term, but you’ll also better weather crashes long-term. When a crash does come (I’m looking at you, Tether), the projects left standing will be the ones with the highest percentage of true believers and the lowest percentage of fly-by-night speculators.

You guys are fucking tools if you don't realize that node staking on Chainlink will be your future source of passive income. Stay cucked if you sold.

> Colonel Damu
> LTC Aleron Helix
> Captain Dan
> Baller Pepe
> Assblaster

The world will remember the LINK Marine Brass and all the millionaires they led into battle and into victory out of wage cuckery.

Tonight.... it's happening tonight boys

i think you're drastically overestimating how much you can make doing that

I've been really hoping fo btc to make a massive run. That is the only way I will get another sale.

What is node stacking? Is that like make money with your LINK? I currently have 500 LINK and I'm planning on getting around 1k more. Will I be able to do get passive income in the future?

based

>He doesn't know that LINK is perfect for derivatives and will save institutions billions in annual costs
>He doesn't know that the derivative market is worth more than $500 TRILLION

Hehe.

Sold 25% at 9200 rebought at 7400-7550. Happy out.

Funny how my little stack now can stop a small pump.

>Low end estimate of derivative market: $630 Trillion
>High end estimate of derivative market: $1.2 Quadrillion

Hehe, no money to be made operating a node.

File too large for 4chins:
i.imgur.com/dzhRnmY.png

All in on this, TNT, Vivo, and Bancor. Didn't even notice everything was crashing lol I'm doing the best I've been since I started. Too comfy

stinky linkies

Aion Army.

Happening. Tonight.