Fear

Fear.

UNSERDENDEEE

DELETE THIS IT ISNT HAPPENING
FUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THE MEME CHART WAS RIGHT

THE PROPHECY IS TRUE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

crypto isnt just bitcoin anymore

DELETE!!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If BTC falls, the market goes with it

why?

No, but BTC's death will bring us all down for a little while. Don't worry, it's better this way and the sooner it happens the better, it's like a tumour: removing it isn't pleasant, but the sooner you do it the less painful it is and things will be able to get better afterwards.

Strap on tight user, when the storm is over and BTCucks are all hanging from their necks, crypto will be free from the shackles and soar even higher.

>old grandpa dinasaur slow shitcoin dies
>coins that have actual usecases and technology behind them will die with it becauze hurr the king iz ded

Lmao the absolute delusion of BTC holders

Are you blind or something?

>AOL died
>internet died too right

corecucks are out in full force today

Uh oh you just activated the trap card and now you are all doomed

lol, are you stupid? Blockchain tech is here to stay. Not sure about the useless "storage of value", tho.

just LOL @ u if u didn't cash out on these fake internet memes at 20k

>"storage of value"
Hilarious how it went from "currency of the future" to "i-it's just a store of value" so quickly.

fuck we need bitcoin to stay #1 for at least another year to accumulate cheap alts. as soon as btc dies alts will skyrocket.

Why is it happening right now then ?
Every shitcoin is down in btc AND usd value, because of btc and xrp.
If you think the market can just forget about btc in a few hours you're just blind and have no idea of how bad it'll be.

You really think any of those projects need a 10 billions marketcap when the tech it offers is shit and no one needs it ?
This is not the internet or amazon or email, blockchain is just a bad meme that will be forgotten soon.
Some people or industry will use it but it's marginal.

no, just want to know

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Yeah it only took 2 months which is an eternity in crypto.

Will tether save me?

Its really not, its use case as decentralized could be a game changer in numerous industries. For the better AND for a more democratic world.

sure pajeet

Crash more please!

Top kek

does this mean to invest more into XLM due to fairX coming with fiat pairing?

yes

Why am I not feeling anything right now? No fear, no despair. Nothing.

Here is the problem with crypto, the tech is useful in specific cases. Yet none of the tokens impliment it in a meaningful way. They are all prototypes which people speculate on, while the underlying tech that actually has value can easily be replicated by anyone.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY GAINS HURRRRTTTTTT. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

>tfw you need btc to cash out

See
Am I right?

IVE BECOME SO NUMB

>fear in the market causes strong drops in prices everywhere
>not using this to buy everything absurdly cheap until BTC dies and money flows back in like a waterfall

You reek of desperation. How much BTC do you hold user?

Well if BTC is gonna die, we still got a long way to fall from here so you'd probably want to wait until prices get lower.

DAAAUT