Literally 80% of coins right now, why is this happening?

Literally 80% of coins right now, why is this happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7oxivj/cmc_just_tumbled_the_whole_market_with_one_move/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whales taking profit. That's all.

Something to do with CMC excluding Korean exchanges.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7oxivj/cmc_just_tumbled_the_whole_market_with_one_move/

CMC fucked us over combined with it being a monday

80% of coins were green last week, why did that happen?

I bought 110 XRP a few days ago at 3.40 USD, have I completely fucked myself?

Yes

all the new noobs are in full panic all at the same time and this is what happens every time. opportunity to throw in more fiat if you have

Cause you're "literally" a fag

WHAT COIN DO I BUY TO STORE MY ETH ON AN EXCHANGE THAT WON'T LET ME SELL FOR FIAT
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No u haven't. Will be worth $10 by the end of the quarter. Screen cap this

No troll but I don't think youre coming back from this one

It's Monday. Stockniggers and normies

CMC stopped including Korean exchanges on their price averages while still retaining the same cap. Obviously seeing everything in red sent the market into a frenzy. Unbelievable, so glad I invested such a smallish quantity. I am not fucking putting any more money into this if a bunch of people can just fuck around with price listings like that.

>XRP
>Worth more than 3$ per coin

My dear friend, you're in for a big surprise when this dip ends.

hmm

I’m taking a dump too but I hope you greedy fucks lose everything

1. Korean market was dragging everything up, now its being taken out of the formula, everything else is correcting.

2. Binance was closed for a bit, restricting the inflow of fiat to one of the major newbie friendly platforms to which people can trade crypto, resulting in a slowdown of the markets over this period.

3. Eth been pumping, slowly putting faith into the idea of a flippening between it and BTC which has further destabilised BTC.

4. People are going back to work from their new years holidays. There isn't as much cash being put into the system as its the start of the week/month (no payday), again resulting in a lack of faith.

they are quickly approaching their actual value (spoiler: 0)

Im so glad xrp plummeted

trips of truth niggers.

>Few hours ago Coin Market Cap removed Korean exchanges from their coin price calculations

Is this for fucking real??? Hang those motherfuckers, goddamn.

>BOUGHT FUN/POE

IT'S THE END OF CRYPTO SELL EVERYTHING NOW SELL SELL SELL!

Checked

Idk man all my coins are long term hodls so I am indifferent to your suffering

Times like this you need to hold
Moon missions will happen in the next 24 hours mark my words

You should've been spending this time buying more coins instead of whining. Only the normies are panicking. Are you a normie, user?

I'm mad as fuck. At least my precious Vechain is recovering nicely.

just came home from work...i missed dat dip. :(