90% of my portfolio is XLM

>90% of my portfolio is XLM
>Still technically up, but massively down.

>Not even browsing pics of lambos anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptowat.ch/poloniex/strbtc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

:(

What's happened?

I'll go down with you on this ship, brah. 80% of my folio in this.

Someone please for the love of god unJUST my shit.

Just look at the charts on cmc. Almost EVERYTHING is red.

HOLD

s-s-stellar s-snake???

90% in stellar reporting in. I have faith.

Just hodl. Already seems like most things are slightly recovering. In the mean time buy more if you have the money.

Having the majority of portfolio in coin like XLM means I am always comfy. This shit will be 5 dollars next month.

ohh! big bounce on poloniex
cryptowat.ch/poloniex/strbtc

also overall fall was just this coinmarkatcap things where they withdrew the korean price, see reddit! iz true

future car

Not next month, EOY is optimistic, next year definitely

all in on xlm , comfy as fuck

>he fell for the HODL meme
Might as well as hold until the next big rally at this point. Just remember to sell the top next time.

fairx.io it will be game changer, you would know it if you would be in open alpha.

go to google and search site:fairx.io

closed alpha I am too drunk

Hold is not a meme. if you had bought any coin last year and sold the week after, you could have made much more if you held.

yesssss-ss

Something's going on where basically everything is in the red. Even XLM has fallen to around 60 cents when people thought 70 was the lowest floor.

Tissue-hands shakedown before the next moon mission

>when people thought 70 was the lowest floor
I thought 85 cents was going to be the lowest.

Keep choosing your new car, calm down

Guys relax, the market lost 120 billion

>Guys relax the fall from the local top has begun and we just lost 15% of the market in hours

hey OP, do you know XLM was 300 sats just a few weeks ago? It will go back there eventually, I hope you make the right decisions

>measuring in cents

Jesus fucking christ how stupid can you fuckers be. I turned my VPN off just so I could post and say this. You are literal normie new fags. Measuring the cent value means absolutely nothing. The sat value could have remained the same but since Bitcoin dropped ~15% against the dollar it means all displayed dollar prices are ~15% lower than where they were.

I'm seriously so sick and tired of you stupid fucking ignorant faggots not understanding basic economics and currency pairs.

I literally hope you panic sell and lose all your money because you are obviously new fags who have been doing this less than 2 weeks.

wtf do you mean 'somethings going on' Bitcoin is dropping that's what

thisssss. It will go back to around 0.2$ I think

What's agur/REP?
It seems to be worth $82

There's no hype around it. We have to wait on another company, FairX, to push this coin for us basically.

>bitcoin moons, XLM drops
>bitcoin tanks, XLM drops

What did he mean by this?

Stay poor.

This. It's like these fucking retards dont even watch the market. How can they trade crypto without even looking at bitcoin or use sats?

>bitcoin drops 15%

"wow all my coins are worth a lot less cents today!! my coin is falling!"

meanwhile its sat value hasn't changed

i literally hate you new fag normies who have literally zero economic background, zero tech background. you simply get shilled by this god forsaken place then lose your money chasing P&D.

fucking die

t. mega fucking pleb brainlet
right now im literally holding FIAT in my wallet and apparently that money gaining value because the king of shitcoins is losing it's fiat-value and will be sub 5k next year

if you're staying at the same sat value over time it means you're literally losing money, actual money that counts

These are the people I dumped my 800 sat bags on lmao

Love making 50k off this dip and rebuying low because people don't understand sat values

Retard, if you don't daytrade, or daytrade using ETH, sat value is literally useless. You measure in whatever currency you want to cash out in.

I'm not braindead so I know that bitcoin will eventually go up.

If you don't believe bitcoin will eventually go up literally all of these altcoins are actually worthless. You might as well cash out next time BTC hits 17k since you are such a dumb fucking moron.

That's every altcoin.

t. someone heavily invested in btc. measuring in sats is retarded if you never touch btc when changing your fiat for stellars. who fucking cares what the dinobucks currency pair is doing.

>cashout

enjoy literally being a poorfag

less than 1% of people are actively in crypto space. there is only room to grow. only ignorant fucks like you see this market pull back then go, "OMG THE SKY IS FALLING."

its called retracement but since all of you newfags are so fuckign dumb you panic sell everytime you see the value of your account drop.

i would LOVE to see how much you've lost panic selling

lmao

Just buy high sell low like the rest of polbiz.

No one on this board panicsells. It's retarded normies who panicsell. And you know why? Because way more than 1 percent of the first world population has crypto. Were nearing 1trillion marketcap, you have to make preparation to cahs out somewhere between now amd eoy 2018 because weak handed normies are out in full force

way to change the terms of the argument. why are you so upset, friendo? red % got you sweating? relax, we're all gonna make it to the moon

Ofcourse you look the usd price only, if your shitcoin requires to be switched to btc before it can be withdrawn to your bank account that is what you do.

Only way you could have been safe today is if you tethered but with how garbage all exchanges are with their disabling of wallets i'll just ride the the dips out untill fairX is out. Market will recover and xlm will reach a new ath within 1-2 max weeks

>Still technically up, but massively down.
the absolute state of /biz

where is the 300xlm link?

My insider source Pradesh said fairx is delayed until summer. Sell now and buy back later

My insider source says that he saw you shitting in the street.