Fucking niggerbase

Fucking niggerbase

I bought 10k ltc at 255 this past Friday and the transaction continued to show “pending” the whole weekend.

Now, I’m taking a fucking blood bath in ltc and have just about lost $1k because my transaction is pending and I can’t make a move.

Should I go to the bank and withdraw the money before the transaction goes through? There has not been a debit from my account, so if I do.. It saves me 1k in losses

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>cuckbase

I made a bank transfer a week ago, they took my money and i still don't have anything in my account.

I had to phone them and pretend my account was hacked to actually talk to somebody about it. I can't even buy the dip thanks to these fuckheads.

Do it
And next time send the fiat to gdax

I bought from them two days ago, while it shows up in my account, I can't send it anywhere.

normiebase brainlet btfo

You faggots are faggots. You made a choice. It turned out to be wrong, and now you want to be faggots about it. Coinbase says it can take up to 10 business days to get your coins. They take your money. Wait for confirmation. Then you get your coins. Faggots like you are why it takes so long.

>Jews gonna jew

What do you think happens?

The pending transaction fails and I never “owned” the coins and we’re back at 0?

>There has not been a debit from my account, so if I do.. It saves me 1k in losses
go for it, although expect to be blacklisted from coinbase/gdax

Just use a fucking debit

I made a choice, correct.. But I would have sold at at least sold at 255 to break even, if not Friday night when it was higher, but my transaction has been locked up

I didnt make a choice to sit there with my hands tied while taking it up the ass.

Plus, they already sent to small debits to the account for verification on Friday that I confirmed. So, access should not have been a problem

Debit only allowed a $750 trans amount.

You'll thank them later.

You knew the risks, retard.

Don't blame coinbase

if you do, coinbase will kick you off the service.

Its not their fault you bought a dead coin. Not even the founder of the project is in Litecoin. Hes like the Tron founder, he exited.

I don't understand why anyone would "buy" via bank account.

Always just transfer money and then buy on gdax.

Unless you plan to just hold, then it doesn't matter.

It takes until the exact day they told you when you originally bought it. Just because money exits your bank account doesn't mean you will be credited on coinbase instantly

also, if you really bought 255 LTC you were probably planning on holding anyways right?

so now you are freaking out over 1k on a quarter million dollar order?

this feels like a larp or you are a complete fucking moron.

by the time it gets deposited it will be back up higher than you paid for it

if you're this retarded just get your money back and stay out of crypto you'll never make it

>if you're this retarded just get your money back and stay out of crypto you'll never make it

yep

consider yourself lucky that coinbase is protecting you from being a weak handed faggot who sells low

because you can lock in the price that way
transferring money takes 7 days. by then you usually lose by not buying

Request a bank account number change. Make up a story about how your checkbook got lost.

They'll immediately block all incoming charges and give you an new account number.

Definitely worth the work. That's like 80% of a monthly minimum wage check. People work 40 hours a week and drive back and forth for the much. Don't waste it user. If anything take that $1000 "savings" and put it into another coin and watch it grow.

$10k worth of ltc

They didn't tell me anything.

I sent them money and they're supposed to credit you as soon as possible. It doesn't take a fucking week to make a simple transfer.

No shit

Especially, after they already sent small debits that I had to verify the amounts on.

>I made a choice
>I didn't make a choice

Yes you did you stupid nigger. fuck you. It will go back up anyway you massive faggot just stop staring at it.

you're gonna get your coins so who cares about the fiat? unless you bought at the "all time high" just hold.

you can't use a debit card unless you verify you give them your ID and giving a picture of your ID doesn't fucking work. This website is fucking aids.

Your money is wasted on you. Give me all your money considering you make terrible choices. Afterwards you can go die. You bring zero value to the world.

This is why all of you should be invested in XLM. State of fiat to crypto exchanges are a joke.
FairX will bring instant Fiat to alt coin exchange which is what everybody wants.

this is kind of true

Use you debit card instead of bank acc. It’s instant

unironically do it. coinbase will ban you, but coinbase is shit anyways.

Don't blame coinbase for your downs syndrome

This is why you should have bought XLM faggot
FairX is going to take us to the moon

im still waiting to be verified and i cant make an account on binance because they aren't accepting new account register due to high traffic

$750 dollar limit on debit card

Same problem. I bought $600 worth of ETH so I can get some RLC tokens but I have to wait about 10 days for jewbase to give me mah coins.

Hopefully I wont miss out, I don't think I will, but if I had to cash in with a time sensitive coin then I'd be cucked

why does anyone on Earth buy coins from an exchange where you have to pay money and not instantly receive what you buy? I would never fucking use such an exchange under any circumstance in my fucking life, even if the prices were "cheaper" compared to other exchanges, if I had to wait I wouldn't do it.

Only buy crypto from exchanges where you trade your fiat for crypto directly and instantly, none of this corporate style "purchase transaction" type shit, like they're selling you a fucking product that gets added to your Checkout Cart or some shit, its pathetic.

What the hell are we supposed to use? I don't want to use this garbage website.

You could open an account on KuCoin as a way to trade alts. If you do, sign up with a referral for a bonus. This is my referral code 1deK2.

i dunno but you can't tell me there aren't better solutions

i live in Canada and when I buy it's instant, direct debit purchase from my bank to the exchange and I receive the ETH/BTC the second I pay. There must be similar exchanges in the US... I refuse to believe there aren't.

>Now, I’m taking a fucking blood bath in ltc and have just about lost $1k

1k is nothing m8 you should consider yourself extremely lucky you did not lose at least half of your entire portfolio being on LTC

with coinbase you can only do that after you give them a picture of your ID and it's limited to $750. Giving them my ID has never worked for me so I just have to wait 5 fucking days or whatever. I believe it is US law or some shit that you have to show your ID...

>Buying anything that close to crashday, i.e. Sunday/Monday
You really are new aren't you? Do you enjoy being JUSTed so you can cry about it on a bancok scuba diving repair forum?

Gemini did the same thing with me.

Still waiting to be able to withdraw my fucking ETH because my charge still needs to be """""""""""""""verified""""""""""""". It's been at least 5 days.

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/