Which coin is most likely to be used for common everyday purchases like groceries and gasoline 20 years from now?

Which coin is most likely to be used for common everyday purchases like groceries and gasoline 20 years from now?

united states dollar

DOGE

VEN

Probably xml, hopefully xml once it reaches its peak. Otherwise it would be ripple unless something new comes out

Bancor

healthy worm coin

CNY, still undervalued

XLM
NAVCOIN

XRB
Instant, feeless and scalable

ODN - stealth shill

litecoin

Trumpcoin

IOTA
NEO

Whoa.

If any of them will survive, it's gonna be XRB. There is no competition really.

- decentralized
- no fees
- almost instant transactions
- ~7k trx on one node
- already works and has a very competent team

Bitbean cuz it's fast

QWARK can be used today, not 20 years from now. Mastercard cards ship all over the world. You can order 1 TODAY. Incrrdibly low mcap. Just get in, this is 20 x at the end of january.

This

LTC, you will need hands of steel though

XLM dude.

It is not as "decentralized" as any other coin and a lot of retail will adopt it just because there will be some real company backing it.

XRP also works, but I think it will be used a lot more for financial activity compared to XLM.

pepecoin

if no gets tempted to steal all those reserve dollars, my guess is tether.

BBT and it's not even close

It is yet to be invented.

Maybe... MAYBE Ether after some serious updates. And I don't hold any Ether.

>xlm
>or ripple
This has to be bait. You should browse for more than 2 weeks before posting.

XRB (mobile wallet coming soon)
XLM
NAV
and fuckin jew coin

DAI

probably some government developed national crypto. Privat cryptos have their place as international currencies, but nationally, it'll just be the next evolution of fiat. Centralized and administered by your National Treasury (tm)

Litecoin, Raiblocks, or something new. Whatever has the lowest fees and fastest transactions.

With ChainLink being an API in the background, all money and assets will become relative. It doesn't matter if you pay in dollar to BTC or cows. All forms of payment will be accepted.

You still bying gasoline 20 years from now. kek

It's idiotic to believe that everyone will use one currency like XLM or Ripple.

REQ

this

USD

shoo shoo fiat Jew

Doesn't exist yet

This

FAP