complete shitcoin!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uDfkPFrtsVQ
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>27600 sats

What's wrong Walton marine?

SELL SELL SELL IT'S CRASHING

Waltoncucks can't comprehend how they picked the wrong horse.

$350M market cap, absolutely pathetic. Their chinky japo CEO will commit soduko.

VECHAIN WILL BE $20BN MARKET CAP IN 2018 GOODLUCK AND GODBLESS.

Anyone else comfy af with their VEN rn?

just transferred 1,4eth to binance to get a bit more ven.

the absolute state on VEN niggers
i gurantee u if we both just HODL until end of Q1, i will make more money than you

HAHAHAHA YOU'RE PISSED BECAUSE YOU FUCKED UP ON GUARANTEED MONEY BY CHASING GREEN CANDLES AND NOW YOU LOST IT ALL. STAY POOR FAGGIT.

give it a break already fudfag, WALTON IS INFERIOR, just fucking market sell that shit and fucking buy VEN. Are you fucking emotionally attached to a fucking internet coin? I'd fucking swap instantly if it was the other way around
Anyone who's not STILL not in VEN is a fucking retard and should get out of crypto ASAP.

youtube.com/watch?v=uDfkPFrtsVQ

Look at the fucking date on that video, after watching that shit I went on a 24h google research binge, enjoy being poor fag

Doubt your 20$ investment is gonna make any difference in your sad pathetic life even if it magically outperforms Ven. Salty Walties. SAD

You just had a chance to get VEN at 25ksats, ohohohoh back at fucking 28k, too late nigger, back to the cottonfields with you.

They just way over hyped it.

If the price of your coin is tied to your completely unsubstantiated claims of a partnership with the central bank of China, you’re going to have a bad time.

my only regret is not getting in when I could have afforded a master node, as that would have allowed me to retire - oh well ill still get filthy rich off this coin

look at these cultists defend their investments. insane!

>Doesnt mention all the other fortune 500 partnerships is what makes it undervalued.

Try again waltonfag, FUD attempts getting worse by the day

VeChain ain't goin' nowhere.

SHITCOIN! Don't buy!

SELL SELL SELL

soz guys ven going back up

anyone know what returns from master node are?

When is the mind blowing news? When will the rebrand be?

fuck you with your fuding fucking retardos
hurensöhne!

>mind 'belowing' news

I can see myself making a lot of money off of vechain? Compared to Walton and Wabi I think it's better. Should I swap? I can't see any reason too, it's up consistently since I bought at 1.80. Everything has dipped but it's still looking good.

Sunny loves every single one of you.

This thread is cancer and everyone in it needs to kill themselves

Salty Walties on suicide watch

Funny thing is when walton was first shilled on here, FUD was pretty much at the same level.
Now the waltonfags are doing the same thing to Vechain, that just means this is gonna rocket soon.

Btw, all the wallstreet big boys will be getting their bonusses upcoming week, guess what they'll be spending it on.

PS: Not Walton

So many faggots on their discord , MUH SERIOUS DISCUSSION. nobody knows shit technical side of vechain fucking retards

dip you buy the dip anons?

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

>coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

buy my bags: the post

Big news in 6 hours.

Source?

Time
Thor
Per Day
Per Week
Per Month
Per Year

(You)#
(You)#
PROOF VECHAIN HAS Veeky Forums SHILLS

Do you even math? VEN still has minimum 20x (20 bi mkcap).

Stay poor fag.

>copypasting post numbers
back to plebbit it goes