YOUR TIME IS UP

IT'S OVER NERDS

NO LONGER WILL YOU WOMEN HATING NERDS BECOME RICH OF MAGIC INTERNET MONEY.

TIME TO GO OUTSIDE FOR ONCE!

FAIR WARNING: IN THE OUTSIDE WORLD PEOPLE RESPECT WOMEN

I'm pretty sure it's like 3 or 4 people who hate women that just spew it over and over under different IDs.

Oprah literally helped Harry Kikestien find and trap victims. This 85 iq ape belongs swinging from a large oak tree

>IN THE OUTSIDE WORLD PEOPLE RESPECT WOMEN

wat.

Why the fuck would hate women unless you gay

niggers are so loud, so they can be doing that with themselfs

IT IS OVER, THIS TIME IT'S REAL NOT LIKE THE OTHER 340002021 TIMES

SHUT THE FUCK UP OPRAH

No fucking joke, i do think she can be president. She has the clout, the charisma and the money.

It seems to me that a dreadfully large number of people on this board hate women and discuss them as though they were pieces of meat to be fucked. It’s gross. The most unappealing part of this board and i wish it was better. It’s embarrasing it’s 2018

Don't worry, Oprah, I only love two things:

>Women
>Respecting women

:^)

Women add nothing to the world except pleasure for men.

prove me wrong, name 1 thing they are good at or 1 thing you like about the general female personality

Well we do live in a world where women sell themselves like pieces of meat.

Your mom likes Dick user , the smell , the taste, the feeling of being stretched. just letting you know.

Sounds like one of my ntr hentais

They bring me trendies while I trade
Then they leave

i said this a few years ago and was laughed off.

N-NO, I'M ALLERGIC TO SUN

Just keep living in your bubble until you realize what women really are like.
BTW I have a loving gf so my resentments don't come from biterness but from observation.

I like your mom do you like her as well?

kek. we 'nerds' became the future when establishing a social online presence became more important then breathing.

also: fuck women, except for asian trannies ofcourse.

This.
Getting a gf actually made me dislike women even more.

This. All women are the exact Same, just like niggers, gooks and jews. Only you and I are different and unique

What are women really like user? Teach us

I'm starting to get dry elbows from vitamin D deficiency. I don't wanna go outside though, it's so cold.

Didn't you get rich from talking to people more interesting than you and giving out gifts?

There is no woman or man. There are only humans. Open your eyes.

Faggot

create Memes with "We need to put the black man to work so we can rebuild America, we need to remind him at 3 am to throw out the trash we need to control what he eats...etc"

Black and Islamic Woman are the Backbone of Minority votes, Crush them and You will make buying votes atleast twice as costly.

Incels gonna incel

Unironically mostly true.

>not taking supps in winter
it like you hate testosterone and healthy bones and immune system

ANYBODY UNDERSTAND THIS INFERIOR LANGUAGE?

It's mostly just women that hate other women anyways.