MONACO (MCO), THE LAST CRYPTO CARD STANDING, IS READY TO EXPLODE

- Extreme low market cap;

- Wasn`t affected by the WaveCrest card issue with Visa because they work with another company (WireCard) and followed all the obligatory regulations;

- Built to follow all financial regulations, no compliance issues in the horizon;

- Cards will be sent in the end of January;

- It`s extremely cheap right now and in a dip!

- It`s ready to explode!

steemit.com/bitcoin/@haejin/monaco-mco-offers-no-tax-haven-for-the-wealthy-but-extends-an-opportunity-to-profit-massively

youtube.com/watch?v=8DYnc-Wlapo&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

get.mona.co/IVWT/pWV69O4WvJ
twitter.com/QwarkToken
reddit.com/r/MonacoCard/
youtube.com/watch?v=Oxrrqkon-yA
help.mona.co/monaco-card/is-monaco-available-in-my-country)
get.mona.co/IVWT/fQdt0GfN0I
youtube.com/watch?v=28cwsKAN3lc)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please use my ref link if you're ordering a card, user. Get's you $10 on your card and bumps me up in the waitlist (no other benefit for me, just want my card faster).

Thanks!

bump

i lost everything thanks to this piece of shit and i hope you do too

Always do your own research.

Ahhh visa partnership day was one of my best days ever
Never seen any coin moon so hard

Sorry to hear that, user. Hope you'll manage to recover some of your losses in today's fire sale.

But seriously, could someone PLEASE help an user out and just sign up for the free basic tier card using my link? You can even cancel your order again once the time comes to have it delivered. Just wanna see how much 1 referral bumps me up in the waitlist.

What the fuck is wrong with you user? The ath price was $20 and it's $17 right now.
You didn't lose shit.

Meanwhile people like me went all in on xvg and bitbean during june, lost 2/3rds of my wealth. Divested into other coins like safex and mue and hit rock bottom at $65. Now I am up to like $300 from sumo and wabi. If I held xvg and bitbean till now I would have like 30k from a $600 investment.

Shut the fuck up greedy kike. MCO was the first ico I wanted to invest in and all you faggots said the founder was a scammer and since im american i decided to hold off.

Big mistake, literally the only crypto card left standing.

Moral of the story? Hodl is not a meme. Do not trade coins for others. Get a minimum wagie job and just invest more into new coins you like cause u never know.

MCO is actually the only crypto card that appealed to me. It seems straight to the point decent card without any of the memery. TenX was alright but they cut corners with all that wavecrest shit to get to market before everyone else. All that hype didn't last long.

Can't wait to get my monaco card, whenever they get to EU.

I expect it to do trun numbers, this shit is hot! HOT I TELL YA!

>bitbean
oh man, there was this guy that bought bitbean instead of 1,000 mco at $0.80. I remember that thread, poor schmuck was depressed as fuck.

Lol, you guys have not heard about QWARK? They are also not affected by wavecrest. Shipping masrercard cards ALREADY. 25 mil mcap. Lol, no brainer.

Just checj this shit twitter.com/QwarkToken

ALREADY SHIPPING

You can easily buy it on Bittrex

>They are also not affected by wavecrest.
they say on their twitter they're issuing new cards because of wavecrest

Is this monaco visa card actually a thing? How does it even work? Can I buy a card and use my Monaco coins to purchase stuff at the store?

Lmao there were literally pajeets and bots spamming this shitcoin recently, id advise everyone to stay away from this garbage.

Start here - reddit.com/r/MonacoCard/

The Monaco app will function as a fiat to crypto exchange/wallet that supports BTC, ETH, MCO, and BNB (strategic partnership with Binance). It also will let you stake crypto for credit and transfer funds across the world with very little fees.

You can use the card anywhere that accepts VISA and pay with any of the above cryptos (converts to fiat in real time at market aggregate value).

If you lock up some tokens for a while, you get cash back on every purchase and some other perks.

This project is sexy as fuck and anyone jeeting scamaz over and over is just salty about the loss they took on the VISA delay (out of Monaco's control) crash last year.

Love the Card and the tech but what is the actual use of the token? Can you stake it? Do you use it to pay fees? Dividends?

They removed the asset contract to get ahead of security exchange delistings (see TKN).

Right now the primary function is to lock up tokens for 6 months in return for a card with more cash back and better perks. In an interview on CNBC last week, the CEO mentioned staking MCO for a line of credit.

Those two are confirmed utilities but they are actively working on new ways to use the token. One idea is gaining a small discount or additional cash back when paying with MCO.

Thanks for the explanation, some stuff I didn't know about yet. Did you order a card yet? And if yes, what tier?

Thanks, really thinking about putting a big part of my port folio into monaco right now. Anyone know if cards are available in canada?

also the CEO was on NBC

youtube.com/watch?v=Oxrrqkon-yA

They'll be available globally (see here: help.mona.co/monaco-card/is-monaco-available-in-my-country)

please use my referral if you're getting one. Gets you a $10 bonus:

I have reserved a space gray card. The app reservation isn't technically "ordering" though as they have not yet begun shipping cards.

We expect parts of Asia and EU roll out very soon though with US, Canada, and more of Asia to follow. Their CFO is Brazilian so even SA is a priority.

The holiday VISA freeze on new programs ended yesterday so expect things to move quickly from now on.

Unless you bought the peak in August, why by the way if you did you are retarded and you deserve to lose money - there is no way you could have lost money on this

Why dont you guys invest into something proven and you know will grow like Digibyte...

Please sign up using my referral. get.mona.co/IVWT/fQdt0GfN0I

I want to get bumped up in the waiting list and I beat up niggers for a living.

Nice, that's the one you have to stake 500 MCO for, right? Sure hope that queue is gonna go down quickly. Don't feel like waiting a year with 50k people ahead of me :P

>232 mil marketcap
>Extremely low

>ATH price in $
>price in $
>$
you didn't learn shit idiot

I so wanna invest in this and get a MCO card. But I'm a poorfag. I got BNB to trade straight for MCO but since the crash they are down $50 and it's only a total of $600. It's a low total tokens and low available tokens as well... so much FUD.

Yep. They already have 500,000 cards ready for personalization and shipping so they are gearing up for a massive roll out.

Gemalto, a massive international company, is their card manufacturer. The metal cards come off the same production line as the Amex Centurion cards. It's not going to be 10 cards a month like some other projects I won't name.

Scope out the "Monaco Card Packaging" video on youtube. Their shipping box is literal fap material.

Yeah, the market is crazy right now, but I think you can make some money from other coins. EOS is looking good, too. Check out the charts and some TA about it. Maybe you can make some gains before investing in MCO..

Whoa, insane, didn't know they had so many ready. Fell for the early FUD here on biz about the CEO being a scammer and didn't buy in early. Only just got 50 MCO today to stake for my Ruby card.

Dude, you can reserve your spot for a free card and can upgrade later if you manage to get the necessary tokens by the time yours is ready to ship.

Feel free to use my link to reserve and get 10 bucks extra on your card:

I'm holding my BNB for the quarterly burn. If that jumps the price I could buy MCO with it unless it's too far away and MCO moons. Also got VEN that I got decently cheap and made almost x2 profit so far. With their rebranding coming up and news released pretty good I'm not afraid to use my BNB for something else either.

Thanks for the tip, user, the packaging design is genius indeed (for anyone else who wants to check it out: youtube.com/watch?v=28cwsKAN3lc)

shiet it rebounded

What are the price things?

some plugin, searches for coins/tokens mentioned and fetches their price from coinmarketcap in real time

You don't have to lock up any MCO to get the blue card and use the Monaco app. They will both be fully functional.