ICOs general

Recommend us good ICOs

Other urls found in this thread:

icowatchlist.com/
icocountdown.com/
sale.coinfi.com/
magnalis.network
etherscan.io/token/0xc6a21283e7bb73c8359144d846c9b0f5a7ef32a0?a=0x560833296ef7a7f41b30c1065225fa9b33830c19
etherscan.io/address/0x560833296ef7a7f41b30c1065225fa9b33830c19
linkedin.com/in/steve-barton-208b8382
linkedin.com/in/johannes-vogel-7229662
linkedin.com/in/larrylevine1992
warosu.org/biz/thread/S6015293#p6016460
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=55SEYjGvV28
swissborg.com/en/
ico.ezpos.io/
tokensale.lalaworld.io/register/IZhlu8ZRo7o6nM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BBT,COSS. Both new exchanges. Plus they have investment incentives

ICOs

What ICOs are open to americans?

idk but I'm going all in next week when SHIP hit's exchanges, I'm tired of a stagnant portoflio

What's SHIP?

idk idc, not American

there are many good websites for watching ICOs

EnergiToken

like what?

GEMS, CoinFI

I know about Gems. Definitly looking like a solid project with a great team. I'll invest in it.

icowatchlist.com/
icocountdown.com/

another i can't remember was very good too

block.array
Only 8mil market cap

Block Array ARY
Next Walton/Wabi
only 8m cap
under shilled

GEMS, but no americans and it's already too late to get whitelisted i think

legit good idea and the facebook-style method of only letting high quality people into the presale to drum up hype is fuckin genius, i'm excited

Block-array

coinfi - whitelist is closing today.
$15 mn hardcap.
sale.coinfi.com/

tldr: "CoinFi offers crowdsourced and professionally curated research, analysis, trading signals, trading algorithms, and market-moving news to give cryptocurrency traders the real-time market intelligence needed to gain an edge."

why does an advice site need a token?

>low cap, below 30 milj
>real life use case with trillions market
>actual product
>10+ member dev team with real experience in successful products
>10+ multiple billionaires and multimillionaires of said field as advisors and backers
>backed by government
>partnered with multiple companies of high caliber

Guess, not wepower, key or SHIP

Almost nothing in the blockchain world genuinely needs a token.

It's used for staking and it appears like the market really likes the staking meme.

There you fagget

Latium. Idea is great, website is a bit gimmicky but whatever. Mcafee is an advisor. This can either be a blessing or a curse, but I'm betting it will be an advantage, he will shill it out of the ass to his normie ass followers. Only phase 2 of the ICO, missed 8 cents but can still get in at 9!

>Americans can't participate in good ICOs

kill me please

I was going to ask about this, maybe I'll buy bit even though I'm running out of Ether. I have not seen much hype though.

Magnalis Pre-ICO - An Ambitious Project.
magnalis.network

LAUNCHED 2 DAYS AGO...THIS IS THE PRE-ICO..WHEN THE PUBLIC ICO HITS, IT'S GAME ON!!! Expect a lot of interviews and press releases.

Magnalis is a new platform made for bringing crypto payments to the masses.
Compatible with COSS and BitPay, Magnalis will cooperate with others in order
to make in-store crypto exchanges possible.

*5G Mining: Use your cellphone as a node to 'mine' MGNS/MGXL tokens.

Right now, pre-ico price is $0.30 per token.
In April, public ico price will be $0.60

When June hits, it's estimated to be worth $0.90 and once it trades on Binance...
STRAIGHT FUCKING MOONTIME. $100MCAP MINIMUM. $10 PER TOKEN? ALMOST PROMISED.

This is going to explode, Veeky Forums...

NO MORE FUD, ALL PROFITS. PROBABLY THE BIGGEST PROJECT DIRECTLY BEHIND COSS!
THIS MIGHT BE IT GUYS. THIS JUST MIGHT BE THE BIGGEST PRE-ICO OF 2018.

MGXL TOKEN CONTRACT:
etherscan.io/token/0xc6a21283e7bb73c8359144d846c9b0f5a7ef32a0?a=0x560833296ef7a7f41b30c1065225fa9b33830c19
Investors are receiving their tokens after investing. Proven trustworthy.
Investors include BINANCE & Several Marketing Firms.

ICO Address:
etherscan.io/address/0x560833296ef7a7f41b30c1065225fa9b33830c19
Devs move funds for development. This is normal. As long as you receive your tokens, you're fine.

Dev Steve Barton:
linkedin.com/in/steve-barton-208b8382

Dev Johannes Vogel:
linkedin.com/in/johannes-vogel-7229662

Dev Larry Levine:
linkedin.com/in/larrylevine1992

magnalis.network
GET THE FUCK IN MAGNALIS FOR THE EASIEST 30X OF YOUR LIFETIME.

oh shit
MAGGY ALL DAY

Swissborg

The ICO will close in 2 days and they have already raised about 40M USD. The hard cap on the ICO is 50M CHF and it has got great momentum (they amassed 10M CHF in the past 3 days alone)

They have announced their Token will be listed on HitBTC starting February 1st and they have another big exchanges lined up in the pipeline for annou

Technically they don't really care...

Is Block.array worth it? Why are there no pics of the team on their site

Idea behind this is to let "community" choose good investments? So this basically le leddit coin? Everyone choose what is shilled the most around the web?

What do you guys think about WePowr?

Fuck off with that shitty scam coin.

It's a scam

Has anyone noticed that the dev team on literally every current ICO is Russian.

fuckoff pajeet
the team behind magnalis is worth more than your family

CHIP decentralized poker room maybe get the US players back on

block array ICO is open to americans

I don’t see gems ico website or registration yet

Would you rather they be pajeets?

HOQU
Dether
Digitex
$1m by EOY

none of the dev linkedin says they're working on magnalis and the white paper is kinda lacking, you sure this is legit?

warosu.org/biz/thread/S6015293#p6016460

Just one of many scam coins. Do your own research, and it'll be obvious.

Yeah except OP's can't delete replies in Bitcointalk or any forum really. Just like they can't here.

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

EXRN

thanks kind user, hope noone got joosted, knew something was up when you can literally just sign up and throw in money kek

Just go through the archives. Magnalis started getting shilled hardcore 24/7 just yesterday.

gems.org, but vetted whitelisting already closed i believe, SEE YOU ON THE EXCHANGE HOMIE

I just did the community form that count?

CoinMetro, see for yourself no shilling required

I was hyped AF about Magnalis also, but after doing a little research found out that it is actually a scam. Sadly.

BlockArray hands down

>8 million ICO hardcap
>working product
>real use-case for supply-chain making great use of blockchain tech

Shitchain can't even compare with it's purely whitepaper 'n hype project. ARY is gonna take us to the moon boys. 8 MILLION HARD CAP.

They have their pictures up on telegram/ LinkedIn. They have been hardcore focusing on coding and making a solid product and are waiting until later this month/February until they start marketing, their focus is technology and not being a shitcoin first then marketing aftet because they don't want to shill vaporware like most icons.
This is why the project has flown under the radar with all the shitcoin pnds

oh word i think you got in just in time

i wonder what their criteria will be, seems impossible to manually check 15k forms

Ya I am not sure if the community form counts

Nucleus vision

Wish I could tell you user, but I don't want my gem to become well-known.

I got whitelisted last week. they said probably late Feb, which is lonngggg

Don’t be like that mane

what is it?

Deposited .2 ETH and received 20000 MGXL... still a scam?

please tell me user

If you pay me I will pas the KYC of anything.

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

shill me bro

He probably means Shipchain. Look it up, since it looks promising but as far as i know ICO is over.

Delicious desu

Can canadians get in on this?

Http://ori.network
> working product

ignite ratings

The best ICO recommendations you'll get in the Discord group, not here...
discord gg/Z8P8VJp

please what is it?

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap. coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

bump

Chinapex, I think.

CRPT
CRPT
CRPT

Jesus that looks fucking amazing

Not telling shit until ICO is over desu. Its hitting hard cap in a day or two though

Naw

Block.Array
Just listen to the dev spurge out about his product and it's tech:
youtube.com/watch?v=55SEYjGvV28

crowdsale goes until the 14th

yes, legit a scam

RIP your .2 ETH

chinapex is fucking sick though

Bluzelle.

Oh wait, they closed the whitelist months ago. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHA

Teleport Drone Token, which essentially wants to turn drones in a Flight Service where regular people can rent drones for Teleport Tokens (8/min) through an app. Drone providers are called Providers and they get roughly a 70% cut of the flight. The drones are preprogrammed so intitally they just go on a tour and the customer can just use their phone to look around, snap photos, and take video. When the drones need to come in for a charge, they can land on a charging pad hosted by what they call Hosts and hosts get paid for allowing the drones to be charged there. You can get about 5 USD worth of Teleport Tokens (50 tokens) if you sign up here: teleport.hub.chat/r/ZeadwpjHeDuG7eJnj

ICO is .10 USD a token and it could potentially be pretty profitable when it hits exchanges. I know they're doing BANCOR first but they have talked about getting listed elsewhere. This also seems open to U.S. residents since they don't seem to be doing any sort of checks.

Nowhere but up for this thing.

I'm in this one

looks shady af

going into it

Making money with the needs of Pajeets? Don't mind if I do. Public ICO is open now, more than 50% already gone. Get yours quick.

Of the 1 Billion Tokens they set up to be sold, 720 Million have already been sold.

I tried to get in on the presale. They laughed at my 26K T_T

>working product
>dev that knows his shit
>good idea, good tech
>one of the best whitepapers around that actually dives into technical specs behind the tech

Just because there's no marketing doesn't mean it's shady

ref code?

What's minimum for chinapex? I just shilled it but am not even in

Thoughts on these two?
swissborg.com/en/
ico.ezpos.io/

no idea dude, but lets not talk about this much on here to keep it under the radar until we're atleast whitelisted/got in the ICO

dont shill this anymore

You want sum fuk? tokensale.lalaworld.io/register/IZhlu8ZRo7o6nM0

Ayy, thanks user.

adshares.net

cryptodealer.io is usually the best place to get notifications on the best coins/ico's to get in on

viola.ai

Normie wet dream:

- blockchain
- ai
- dating

>70% presale bonus
No thank you

Does having a KYC help an ICO?

How do you buy these things?

Is there site just fucked up?

Killing your customers obviously is not.