Tfw comfy as fuck because i'm not a retard and actually bought BNTY

>tfw comfy as fuck because i'm not a retard and actually bought BNTY.

Other urls found in this thread:

wesearchr.com/bounties/pizzagate-urban-explorers-league-ultimate-challenge
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Im with you user

Last time to buy before we make a bull run to $1

$1+ today? $5 eom?

Is this actually realistic? I sold all of mine at 2100 sats. Feel really stupid about that now

I sold my BNTY for more COB glad to know I was going to Pluto either way :)

>Tfw over 10k BNTY.

We gone make it partner.

Very realistic. It has the full support of reddit and they have a WORKING product

I can see it doing 2 dollars EOW since it hasn't been shilled on youtube yet.

K, will be able to buy into it on wednesday, hopefully.

I honestly cannot believe this fucking shit coin is performing like this. What a fucking timeline man

Same. Comfy gallop to the moon

Keep calling it a shit coin lmao

Is 6500 BNTY enough? Or should I get more? How much do you guys have? Hope I'm posting this in the correct thread, I'm new here !

This isn't a shitcoin. You're a shit investor.

The website is decent, which puts it far above most shitcoins.

I only have 2700 so you should be good :)

COMFY

I’m holding a measly 70 I bought on a win last week. Any of you space cowboys wanna tell me exactly what this is for? Is it like that wesearchr website?

wesearchr.com/bounties/pizzagate-urban-explorers-league-ultimate-challenge

$5 EOM? I'm holding 2000, but I think it's better to be a little conservative.
I can see this at $2, $2.5 maybe, but $5 EOM would be at 585 million market cap, top 66 on the current chart.
Do you really believe this anons?

No way. There would have to be incredible news for that to happen. $2 would be very nice

5 EOM is way to high, I estimate a conservative 2.

Thanks anons, sounds like a more reasonable choice. I got in at $0.13, how long would you hold?

I have 97k not selling till at least $3 or I might just hold a year.

>in at 6 cents
>out at 90
hurr durrr I'm so retarded

shitcoin? lol? I mean it was very obvious from the moment it got shilled here on Veeky Forums that it already IS a success.

Is it actually worth jumping in n BNTY at this point, or have I already missed the huge boom?

It's gonna happen. Cap this post BNTY $5 end of January.

You can probably get 2x or 3x in a week or two if it continues to go up been in since .14

Dubs looks good, let's see if you're right, cya in 3 weeks.

Can't believe how many people said no to making easy money on a coin that was so obviously undervalued

Even now it's still undervalued. Not even at $100 million market cap yet. Look at all the coins with market caps higher than that. You never even hear about them on biz or even on reddit.

BNTY has nowhere to go but up. Still a great investment imo.

Nice Get.

tfw i bought in at 0.11 cents and sold at 0.20 after i saw his reddit account

is dis real wtf

kek

I'm so fucking tired of this

bnty isn't a fucking SHITCOIN, YOUR FUCKING ELECTRA AND COLX ARE SHITCOINS U FUCK

Yes it is. i was shocked when i saw this

that can't be real and if it is it doesn't matter

bnty is fucking going to the moon

It is real, but the kid is doing his best, listens to the community and overall the team is pretty responsive and not that bad as it may seem.

He ain't the CEO. He does marketing and PR - so basically nothing of critical importance desu. And his dad is a marketing hotshot and is probably advising him every move. The team and advisory board is full of professionals.

If you base your investments on one or two irrelevant details, you're going to lose out.

Doesn't matter, BNTY is gonna hit $1 today. Mark me on this.

A lot of great start ups began with immature teenagers. Don't let this fud you.

lmao
when I first saw this being shilled I thought the logo was a jewish cross with the B for bitcoin

What's it do?

whatever you want baby

Its pretty much a token used to post bounties.

Token used to post bounties plus if you hold enough of it you can judge bounties all day for a fee for work from home potential.

Anyone got the Pajeet'ed and depleted' meme? Cheers in advanced senpai.