Most of the alts dropping and UFR is still strongly green...

Most of the alts dropping and UFR is still strongly green, but you just keep crying like "shillgroup boo hoo" if you stay poor you're the only one to blame.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Agreed. Thank god I got in on this shit when it was just below $1 on that dip yesterday.

So true, i'm down on almost everything, but still 110% up on UFR today

Huh? Something not dropping during market-wide crash is usually the surest sign it is a pump n dump and price is artificial.

I made 2x my money and sold at 6k sats, can you imagine how stupid i feel now?

Everyone uses torrent, UFR will be huge very soon. Getting some today.

>price has been going up every day for a week straight with no dumps.

Yeah definitely a pump and dump.

UFR is on sale right now 10% cheaper. Great time to get in.

The shill group is literally just a slow pnd. They will pick a new target coin soon and guess what they'll do with their ufr holdings?

you get paid for shilling this shit everyday?

There is no stopping this moon mission

10% cheaper than what?

still mad because you didn't get in early? This is NO pump and dump. We have a target market cap, but that doesn't mean that we will dump when it is reached.

No they're part of a discord shill group. They hold longer than most though. They're holding ufr until into Feb, and you have to shill everyday to stay in group so expect much more. Probably not the worst idea to get some because they will not stop

Thats it... you can go into it or just climb down the gainz... but one for sure, it wont stop going all the way up

Went all in at 9.3k sats again

UFR ftw

Oh shit its going up

Hey Veeky Forums, did you know, that um... UFR... will make you fucking rich.

Another pointless bump

Of course it's green. Nobody wants to buy it

Why to buy UFR?

>Torrenting coin
>Provides incentive for people to seed torrents, so that even if you're wanting something niche that no-one would normally torrent you can get it
>Going to the fucking moon

invite me to the discord right fucking now I have 500k folio

UFR is going to the moon, and there is nothing they can do to stop it,

thank god for ufr boyz

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Again up!

Glad I heard the shills for this one, shit is only going up, even with btc tumbling down.

If this coin drops a little BUY THE FUCKING DIP, I did it when it drop at 6k satoshis yesterday, today is at 9k.

30% profit in less than a day.

Even though it might get shilled a lot, it's the same as is done with other coins.

Coins that have a lot of potential to grow are shilled, and that is what UFR is.

As I've been saying for a while now. You can lead the retards to water but can't make them drink.

I love this coin.

glad i bought UFR

i wish i moved more of my portfolio over to UFR

eh it's no DBC

No regrets what so ever