What is price singularity and when are we going to reach it?

What is price singularity and when are we going to reach it?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its when the LINK price looks like a fat finger order, but actually has support all the way up the spike. LINK's price will reach infinity in the largest green dildo in the history of crypto.

It will happen November 2018.

A point where nobody is willing to sell anymore?
So basically we need all weak hands out, right?

75$ by next year's january

don't worry about that.

The first big move will happen at the end of this cup and handle.

Exactly. LINK is still cheap only because it attracted so many cheap buyers who want to dump for minutia as they try to play the game. But as it reaches higher and higher prices, less and less people will want to sell, and eventually so much LINK will be consolidated into the hands of so few who refuse to sell that the price will have no top. Most LINK will become staked, and most LINK already belongs to a relatively small handful of people. LINK will easily become a top 5 coin within a few years.

Price singularity will begin when major players start announcing they are using Chainlink. Partners will only reveal themselves after mainnet is live so this will be 2H 2018.

The day SWIFT reveals they've chosen Chainlink as their oracle expect 2x within an hour. It will be glorious.

Already customizing my future Porsche

>The day SWIFT reveals they've chosen Chainlink as their oracle expect 2x within an hour. It will be glorious.
lmao 2x within an hour? it'll 2x within the minute

Great choice, my fellow patrician. Which one?

I have a 987 Cayman S already btw. Think I want a 997 turbo or GT3 next.

Oh it will be far more than a 2x once any SWIFT partnership is announced.

We'll get a 2x from the code release, and a 2 or 3x from main net. Probably a 1.5x from zeppelin_os (which is annoying because to me that's the biggest deal), but for SWIFT we're talking 5-10x easily.

Porsche Mission E master race

It's when Sergey announces the exit scam and dumps the rest of his bags. The price will go down to infinitely small amount

I'm not waiting til november 2018 for the price singularity. If sergey doesn't step on it I'm selling.

Oh yea, it will much more than 2x from SWIFT the week following that announcement. I'm just trying to say the first hour will be insane. Candles straight up along with Veeky Forums's collective erection.

Do you guys think ChainLink will ever be top 10 in marketcap, and if so, when?

Sell please. I will take those bags easy.

Stay poor faggot

>I can't wait less than a year to make the most easy money of my life.

Chainlink is the safest bet in crypto rn. Stay poor.

October 2018 we will hit #10

PRICED IN
R
I
C
E
D

I
N

987 Cayman. I love all Porsche, but this feels like the most sensible choice, unless I hit it big ($10 million+).
EV Porsche just doesn't sound right. I'd pick Tesla if I went for an EV.

once mainnet date out ? u see this in top 5

Enjoy your baby gains. I'm killing all debts, retiring and buying income properties in 5 years on my LINK stack.

LINK and RLC.

Summer 2018 after mainnet and a few partnership reveals.

One day my view of empire state building will be that baller, for now im stuck w this

new faggot here, how many lambos will I have if I buy 1 ETH worth now and hold forever?

>tfw hiillbilly hick in south
>always wanted to live in NYC
>chainlink will make that reality
i-i-is it like in the movies?

NYC is cancer, user.

How does a parabolic trend like this usually end? On the 1 day it's actually literally slowly going parabolic?

Link will go to 500 dollars? Sure. But where will the rest of the market be by that time?
Don't you guys it? Link is moving too slow. At this rate even doge coin will make it to 1 dollar. And doge coin holders will be richer than linkies

There will be a movie about Linkies akin to The Wolf of Wall Street

I love my 987 S. Looks and drives like a $100k car but only cost me $19k. Yet normies will pay the same for a Honda Civic.

Only if you are rich as fuck. For everyone else it's a shithole

>t. poor manhattanite grad student

If you use atinky linky money youll be fine

The moment Swift announces their Swiftoracle solution for connecting banks to the blockchain, backed by the ChainLink network... Yeah. That will be the price singularity. We're talking a four digit value increase within a week.

I have 15,250 LINK so I might have to settle with Boston.

NYC is has the hottest girls in US, don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. They can be difficult, but god damn. That city has a density of great shit unrivaled in the world. Don't let no-travel NEETs deter you. You're dream is solid.

But Berlin is awesome too.

And Bucharest if you want to get really schwifty.

Dem dubs.

Four digits in %, btw.

>nyc R&M watching human trash recommends berlin the biggest muslim shithole in the world
what the fuck is this post? this has to be a joke.

Whiter than you Muhammad.

A lot of you faggots here are talking a big game, but at $5, $10, and even $3 for some of you cucks, you'll be gone. Eat a dick you fuckin niggers.

It's ridiculous how cheap second hand Porsche can be. An older Boxster can easily go

Trips decide if SWIFT announces partnership before July 2018

Selling LINK at $10 would be like selling ETH at $40.

LINK will go to $100 by July 2018 unless I roll trips.

I'm out at $3 and I have 35k. I don't give a fuck.

Fucking loser.

Sorry I'm holding till I can buy a nice house with this stack.

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Fuck off with your pnd scamcoin you currynigger.

10x? This is a LINK thread. We're in for 1000x min, you silly bitch.

I’m holding til $1000

same.

if u dont want this then kys faggot

lmao

2.5k linklet here. I have 4600 fun. Waiting for fun to moon so I can buy more link. Accumulating link via moon missions all 2018. I hope to get 15k before eoy. Will I make it?

You know looking at the order book and thinking about how much assblaster said people he knew were buying it doesn't make sense.

There's no possible way to buy 1 million link right now. Also thats 1.3 million dollars. Does anyone think that's realistic? I think he's a whale, he's gonna show us his wallet, he's gonna throw up some sell walls then then come back and say, see I told you so.

400 billion?

Buy walls I mean.

Just last week there was 1 million link buy walls. Some of them just kept doing market buys of 200k until they filled their bags.

Does it matter to you at what price point you accumulate or do you just don't care right now?

I will be very temped to sell even at $10, but my diamond laced adamantium gauntlet hands will only part with enough link for me to shitpost full time while I watch my investment grow large enough for me to become a war profiteer, which is my ultimate ambition

why would you ant to live in one of the gayest cities in the US? faggot linky

Probably just someone with money. Anyone who unironically likes NYC and Berlin should kill themselves.Those shitholes are segregated by class so he feels safe, but it won't last for long.

Just put in my sell order for 0.1 ETH per LINK

only 500 LINK a-a-am I gonna make it guys?

I have 2.5k fiat sitting on the sidelines still...

Big corporations don't buy on exchanges like plebs, they buy from a whale in person and with a signed contract. The whale just gives them the wallet rather than xfering anything.

NYC stinks of shit almost everywhere

>inb4 ETH crashes to $10
>I have 2.5k fiat sitting on the sidelines still...
Literally losing money while you shitpost

Assblaster said these were just people he knew, and he specifically said they were buying on exchanges.

>inb4 ETH crashes to $10
Good point, there's a risk of that happening.

Still this could be much higher than 0.1 ETH. Going by coins in circulation and comparing to bitcoin it could be worth $750

See if it goes under a dollar then pull the trigger if it does

If it starts going parabolic maybe fomo at $2 if the rise is quick

You dickheads it wont be $1000, just imagine how HUUUGE the Market Cap must be to reach this price...500 billion MCAP? lol

No... He specifically said they were backdoor private deals arranged by headhunters.

Can some TA faggots tell me where the bottom Line is for a possible dip

Thanks

You realize that crypto market cap is heading towards trillions? $500 billion is very optimistic, but possible.

$750 puts it around bitcoins current market cap

You're right, it'll be 10,000

>A nice house
Hold till financial independence for life

There won't be a dip unless BTC makes a significant move. If you're waiting for the dip you're gambling and the odds are against you. Not to mention a cup n' handle just formed.

Big corps are given link

For the handle it needs another dip So im pretty sure there must come a dip but im not Inti ta analysis. Someone quantitative here? Help me out brothers

That was in his original thread. Check the one from two days ago. He said they'd be putting up huge walls and not to sell into them.

not enough for them. they know that they'll increase its value tenfold just by endorsing it and the more they own the better for them

Zoom out, mein Neger

I need a dip to 1$ Or less

Reee3eeeeeeee

>dumped IOTA position
>go up with BTC to 17k
>buy more stinky linkies
life's good

Should have bought the dip 3 hours ago. I'm sorry, but solid coins don't just randomly dump in a bull market.

Wait for mainnet and big partnerships. Then tell us the price is too slow

Yeah, NYC is gross. Literally smells like a dump. Mostly because it is. Weirdos everywhere. So cramped and sooo fucking smelly.

Im already sitting on 15k. yesterday i sold a Nice Stack at 1.42 for Profit mein eth stack is waiting to go all in but only at 1$

>Year 2020
>Forbes 100 richest people in the world is released
>35 out of 100 were LINK holders who sold their LINK stack in bulk to banks, for them to operate nodes

Ah, that's understandable then. 15k is a solid stack. Bigger than mine, but LINK also happens to be my smallest position, at ~20% of my blockfolio.

>but LINK also happens to be my smallest position
wtf are you doing, user?!!

>He doesn't realize LINK would be perfect to handle derivatives
>He doesn't realize that the derivative market is estimated to be between $630 Trillion and $1.2 Quadrillion