1/8/18 Mystical Man First Veeky Forums AmA

Hello Veeky Forums I am the Mystical Man and I am a bit of a psychic. You can not believe me as this is a fucking crypto board on Veeky Forums and most psychics are scam artists but I'm here to help YOU Veeky Forums. If you don't belive me or my magic I couldn't give less of a fuck you are the one that will lose in the end. You don't have to pay me and all you have to do is believe me if you want gains.

I don't have just some sort of ability to see the future with 100% accuracy. It's more of a sixth sense feeling about the world around me and I can foresee where things are headed. I can't answer personal questions (like wether or not your cousin wants to bang) and would prefer to stick to crypto or stock questions, but if you have a question about a global issue I can give it my best shot!

If you listen to my words you will get major gains. Laugh now but in 1 month I will return for more advice and those of you who didn't listen to this thread will be very pink and very wojaka.

Let the magic and the questions flow through.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solipsism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IOTA eoy?

faggot

I need someone like you on my team for an ICO.

Post throwaway mail

IOTA is a tricky one as it pretty much won't even work for at least 1.5 years so the price of IOTA is one of the biggest examples of being whatever somebody will pay for it.

It even has rip offs now like China's IoT chain.

Near future (Within a few months) I bet we can see this coin in the $18 range but EOY would almost be a guess even for me just because for all we know the IOTA team could just not ever showcase a finished tangle product. But I mean I do owe you an answer as I said I could predict it. I would say a SAFE guess would be $50 EOY. It will only go below that if the public finds out the product doesn't work or if another tangle type crypto comes out before it and out performs it. If it were to go higher than $50 that would be because of hard FOMO that will come when total crypto market cap reaches over 3tril.

[email protected]

Hit me up I see wealth in our future :)

What do you predict for DBC?

Bancor eoy?

Quick reminder for everyone the further away you are asking me to predict the weaker the prediction. I will still have some accuracy but I mean if you are to ask me bitcoin's price in 30 years I don't think a single person could get that right.

DBC started strong only because of the KuCoin effect but it's looking pretty strong honestly. I'd say at least $2 by mid feb and $3 by end of feb.

Bancor doesn't look too hot in my eyes. The product is lacking and a big exchange like Binance or KuCoin is gonna beat it out. Even if you like the idea my sight says Bancor are not the people who are gonna pull it off.

tell me about GNX brother

How do you feel about Chainlink?

my dude, will LUX hit 50 eom?

XMR, where is it going and how much should I buy? What are the exit conditions for the coin?

Will XP give me gains?

give us one good top 500+ coin/token that will skyrocket

Err, I mean XLM*

> LTC
> ICX
> VEN
> KMD
> SNOV
> POE

Where is my portfolio headed user?

Also this would be nice

Vaporware sorry gonna get beat by something else

Chainlink is gonna be good until it gets vaporwared. This is a bit of a gamble but hey I'll trust my powers. EOM $4. If not I can promise you at least $5 by feb.

EOM No. End of April? Yes, and it will be a little more by then maybe $65. I will admit it COULD hit around $45 end of month only if they start doing more publicity for it. But this is gonna stay in the range it's at now or maybe even drop until then.

VEN and LTC?

hi desu what will
>ICX
>XVG
>ADA
>ETH
>BTC
>DGB
>FUN

Gains sure but is it the best hold right now absolutely not.

When and I will tell.

XLM is a GREAT get especially >0.70 . Exit conditions are a little foggy because they aren't for a while. Accumulate a shit ton now it's honestly one of the most comfy coins.

What's your opinion on Bitboost user?

Do i hold my BAT and XLM for a year? Im tired of trading and i really believe holding these will allow me to retire

I bought ARN at 42000, predicted it would dip majorly then bounce back to ~60000. I placed a sell order and watched it rage to 63000. Am i psychic too?

In the next 3-12 months I guess

Thanks senpai

>until it gets vaporwared

What did he mean by this?

Also, RLC? EOY?

>Im tired of trading

you are pathetic and dont deserve to make it.

What of HST by Mid February?

Will the Doge ever reach 50¢?

LTC - Weak because of much better coins
ICX - Good boy
VEN - Rebrand decides total future
KMD - Ehhhhh
SNOV - Looking good
POE - Ehhhhh

You will get gains but not as many gains as you could get. ICX the only real winner winner there.

tell me all mighty mystical man, will xrb make it

Thanks for the rest of your answers Mystical Man. How about REQ for the next week-month?

Look at my post to
ICX - A+
XVG - GET OUT GET OUT
ADA - C- More words on paper than anything else
ETH - Always a solid hold until it gets outdated in 2-3 years
BTC - Grandpa bitcoin will ONE DAY RETURN but for now it will be stuck in 12k-20k limbo
DGB - One of the low value shitcoins that only rises because of ponzi
Fun - GET OUT GET OUT

Mystic man, what’s your prediction for APPCoin eom?

ZRX
LINK
REQ
XSPEC

tell me if these are good holds, thank you mystic user

Lots of cryptos are trying to do what BitBoost is so while I think it will rise I don't think it will survive.

There are better picks than BAT imo but XLM is solid. Take a look at stuff like the Brave launcher it's all kinda trash right now. Like most coins BAT is a good idea but that is it.

Maybe

>TRX?

also why are FUN and XVG
>GET OUT GET OUT

What about RLC?

Don't have to be psychic for predictions so far desu

HST $8 by mid feb

Doge could get $1 EOY lmao

XRB will make it but it will bubble pop before then. Not a crypto pop but an XRB pop.

REQ Looking good but Longterm I feel like it's gonna get beatout. Alternatively I think it could get BOUGHT out

Ignite Ratings ICO?

OMG?

Rest of portfolio is ICX, XLM, LINK

Ok, user, I'll stick to it for a while and then I'll move on to something else.

that just means more for me to accumulate yess

What the fuck are you smoking? At it's current evaluation, IOTA would have to more than 10x to hit 50$ EOY... You're saying it'll be worth more than 100 billion? For that to happen, either the money flows into their hands or there's a huge new influx of money into the market...

Where do you see the price of ICX in the next few months and what gives you such confidence?

(i am a holder)

Very interesting. I’d go a step further and ask something freaky like what do you believe my portfolio will rise to with those holds? Because I haven’t told you my current portfolio worth :)

> ICX
> XRB
> REQ
> DBC
> ETH
> ELF
> ADA
> POWR
> XLM

Will I make it?

Sophiatx, EVE ico. Both goldmines imo. Let's hear your thoughts. Also IOC, ZEC and DNA.

What do you think about District0x (DNT)?

thoughts on COSS? will the exchange make it? how much will one coss token be?

Thoughts on Enigma for 2018??

I'll bite... Eng eom and 1
Q2 and eoy

walton?

ZRX - B
LINK - A-
REQ - B-
XSpec - B

Good job !

TRX is okay

Fun is useless if you really think about it and XVG is not what it says it is.

shhhh

I don't want to comment on ICO's because they influx of them alone makes me hate almost ALL ICO's the real money are with coins on the market right now

OMG - B-
Rest of picks are A range good job user

Let's just imagine there is 2 Trillion dollars in crypto market by EOY. In the case that IOTA is not lying and they announce more news $50 EOY is reasonable.

>Implying Market cap is price ???

I say 2 trillion by EOY is very reasonable I even say more.

When do you think the crypto bubble will pop?

Any strong ICO’s coming up?

Thoughts on Stratis by end of July this year?

Thanks!

Good circulating supply
Good team
Solid product
Fairly new
Room to grow
Looks sexy and professional

$25-$30 within the next few months

As I said earlier I can't do personal questions
I'd say +225% in a month but that is an honest guess with minimal magic.

CVC how about it mister

Fair enough. Didn’t read that part so my bad! Very interesting..

What do you think APPCoin will be eom?

If you are saying you can see more accurately in the short term. Will any of these coins 2x in the next week or two from current price?

PRL, DAT, BAT, ZRX, DNT

What do you think of

>BAT
>ENG

> ICX
Yes as I said
> XRB
Yes but wait till post large drop
> REQ
Gonna get vaporwared
> DBC
Good short term
> ETH
Good until outdated
> ELF
Ehhh signs suggest B-
> ADA
Just words
> POWR
Very good A- at the least.
> XLM
Good boy

As I said previously ICO's are scary territory because in the end it could all be a scam. ICO's are more in the dyor domain as opposed to magic. Because without knowing how a crypto behaves on the real market I have no powers.

>IOC - C+ Good coin I guess but better options out there
> ZEC - B- Monero is gonna squash but Zcash is chill. For anyone reading if you don't like DASH don't go to ZCash. I consider them similar aside from the privacy.
DNA - B Fairly above average nothing much to say I predict a steady rise with a few sharp dips here and there.

Any hope for GAS? Some pump groups say $2k by EoY. Would that mean NEO follows even higher?

Hey, nice thread! Thoughts on
>ENG
>VEN

I know you touched on VEN earlier, but it was a bit ambiguous, if you don't mind me saying. I am very bullish on VEN right now and I expect great things from it come the rebranding. You said rebranding totally decides its future. Do you see good things in this future? Thanks

DNT is a solid C there are better choices

COSS is actual trash right now compaired to Binance and KuCoin. I don't care if will "always have 50% dividends" it's fucking trash.

$10-$12 within 2 months

$15 by Q2 easy EOY can't say and Q1 I just mentioned.

Overvalued right now

Not until at the LEAST Q2 2019

No ICO is truly strong as of right now. Easy market for scam artists.

A little overvalued and July is kind of far. I think it will dip a bit before July and maybe end up in the $35 dollar range.

Where do you see LUX towards the end of the year? Is it too late to buy in

Tell me about COSS and KIN, senpai

CVC - B+ I like it and it seems to never be mentioned on this board. $2 EOM is likely.

APPCoin is mad overvalued. No clue about even EOM as the price it's at right now isn't even truly real because of just how new it is to the market. Sorry :(

BAT and DAT have best chance of a 2x.

DAT will with almost any news
BAT will when it pushes past $1.10

Both Pretty good better picks than BAT though.

When will the crypto bubble burst?

>Tell me about COSS and KIN, senpai

>I am the Mystical Man and I am a bit of a psychic
>I don't have just some sort of ability to see the future with 100% accuracy
I enjoy technical analysis too

He said Q2 of 2019 at earliest.. I agree. It’ll be $5 trillion by then

2k is ridiculous oh my. NEO and GAS can be same price technically but NO should always be higher imo. More reasonably I would put NEO at $250-$300 EOY and GAS (even if it doesn't get to my range) should be about 2/3rds the price of NEO.

Eng is good as mentioned
I do see good hope past the rebranding of VEN however it won't be a simple rebrand and finger snap for the rocket to the moon. The true gains will come in late late Jan or early-earlymid feb.

PRL make it to double digits??

Oh yes I see thanks user and thank you OP

> CND
> DRGN
> ECC

+100 /u/psychic_change_tip

It's not necessarily too late but you are better off putting money elsewhere.

Coss is literal shit right now and unless some big changes emerge it will stay shit.

Kin is last chance for a while to buy a coin sub 0.01 that will go to probably 0.10 by EOY

Technical analysis led by magic yes. Ask me a question non believer.

OP which crypto will survive the crypto bubble?

This is a good thread. I'm holding in descending order
>ICX
>SALT
>AION
>HST
>OMG

Already know your stance on icon and HST. How about SALT? I'm hoping to use the gains to fill my other bags and pick up wanchain whenever that's available

BitConnect, DavorCoin e co?

PRL looks like a pump and dump to me. If it were to ever reach double digits it will be after the pump and dump OR right when it hits double digits it will get dumped. I'm leaning much more to the idea of a dump around $6-$8

CND - C+ Only reason it's not a C- is because it's still pretty cheap for what it is.
DRGN - A+ If I were to all in on one coin DRGN would be my pick. I see a BRIGHT future for this coin.
ECC - Idk for this one never even heard of this, charts confused my senses, it doesn't look like it should have even rose seems like a pump to be followed by a dump. Maybe a C? There are better picks user don't be a jew trying to get every sub 0.01 coin there is.

Haha I’m a bag peddling Jew for ECC, just in case it has a pop. I’m very fanciful of DRGN, but also ICX and VEN. Looking to sell bags and consolidate to these.

Thanks!

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Need a marketing guy?

XMR
Whichever DAPP crypto has highest market cap when the pop happens (ETH right now)
XLM OR XRP
Maybe BTC just because

And a handful of alts but it will all depends on what coins are on top when the bubble pops

SALT seems a little too fishy for me and if one bad thing were to happen the whole coin would collapse HARD. Even the fact that it rose 20% today to $15 really surprises me. Also there loans aren't to be seen by the public for a while and there will be a point where they just don't have the money to issue loans and I'm sure a lot of people in the crypto space that want to use SALT are gonna try their hardest to never pay back the loan.

Get DRGN ;)

End-jan and late-feb values for:
> REQ
> DRGN
> ICX
> VEN
> XLM

SNOV is the best choice from here. Still low cap, cheap and lots of potential. I expect it to be 1$+ in a month.

Which three coins from this list are the most promising (short-term, 3 months max):
AEON
BURST
VOX
DCR
RADS
DCT
XMY

Thanks. Just need additional input to help me diversify.

OP why did I have a psychotic breakdown thinking we're all in a simulation earlier this year? really fucked up my life plans...
also when will bnty and xrb moon

I can dig it.

I don't really know much about drgn. Does it have something to do with Disney?

RLC and SKY?

>ETH
>DBC
>BAT
>FUN
>SNOV
>MTH
>XLM
I'm not gonna make it, am I?

do you think DRGN is overvalued rn?

Do you have any thoughts about ark?

I've nothing to ask you friend, carry on with your thread and have a great day

> REQ $1.10 / $1.80
> DRGN $6.50 / $9
> ICX $11 / $13.50
> VEN Really REALLY comes down to rebranding I don't want to risk my rep on this one ;)))
> XLM $1 / $2

AEON is your only really solid pick there IMO and maybe VOX but even still idk

Go for some better picks but AEON is nice.

If it had to be from that list though it;s def

AEON
VOX
DCR

We aren't ALL in a sim
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solipsism

bnty will moon much sooner than XRB which already did moon and won't moon until at least 1.5 weeks of binance listing.

DYOR but it's beautiful some ex-disney people are behind it yes.

Sky is a good B coin and the name is cool B)
RLC is not the best pick

>ETH
>DBC /
>BAT /
>FUN
>SNOV
>MTH
>XLM

You look good to me user

Nope

It's a crypto and should hit a minimum of $10 by end of February.

Come on my man anything. I will make sure your prediction is of the highest precision.