I lost everything, I'm down to $400 what gun can I get to guaranteed a good end?

I lost everything, I'm down to $400 what gun can I get to guaranteed a good end?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you only lost if you sold

if you sold you're a dumbass

It is impossible to lose in this market unless you are a dumb faggot with weak hands.

You started at $600 so fuck off

Hi-point

Let me guess. You sold the bottom didn't you?

Buy high sell low

Savage 220

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Why waste money on a gun?
Just jump off something really high.

12 gauge Maverick 88. You should be able to buy it and a box of shells for ~$200, and have enough remaining to leave a nice tip for the clean up crew that's going to have to scrub your brains off of every square inch of the room where you end it.

Be courteous and do it in your bathroom to contain the mess. Also, you should have held.

I'm putting my head inside a bag of sand surrounded in a bathtub full of bags of sands.

>kill yourself over $400
>learn to hold, learn not to buy at ATH, learn TA
Choice is yours pleb

>down to $400
from what, faggot. If it was like $2k then just go get a job and stop fucking around. Only if you were like $500k should you consider ending it

Dont fucking muddle up the gun crime statistics with another suicide you shitheel

Exit bag, man.

this
newfags gonna newfag desu

reminder that it's ILLEGAL to assist suicide

Literally everything's just been going up since December, and you manged to lose it all? Fuck me, how is that possibru?

Just do it with helium / the exit bag. My best friend did it this way and I can confirm that it was extremely clean. He even did his dishes before, which he usually never did.

I‘d gladly give my crypto gains to see hin again.

report me to the FBI nigger, legality means nothing without enforcement

Don't jump off a cliff and shoot a lethal dose of heroin mid air with a 12ga for safe measure.