Ethererum has been slow as fuck, transactions are taking forever and gas to complete transactions rising to the skies

Ethererum has been slow as fuck, transactions are taking forever and gas to complete transactions rising to the skies.

Etherdelta is just fucked since this wave of normies arrived into the rat run.

Where the fuck am I suposed to buy tokens before everyone now?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I spent a whole day yesterday for 4 trades on ED, and couldn't cancel my orders once they were in.

Same here. I'm quite suprised there's not many commenting on this here.

Bump

Increase gas price to 50 and it takes like 15min / trade

Get all your monies off ED, it is many shit.

Use MEW to access the contract and get your money out, if you have a vague understanding of how to interact with Ethereum contracts, it should not be a problem. I found some detailed instructions on the OmiseGo subreddit, moved all my coins the fuck OFF of ED.

There has to be (and will be) a better way.

Is gas paid when cancelling orders?

pretty sure

Do you have an idea of how much it costs per transaction with 50 gas?

how the fuck has his money on ed? If you are really that stupid you deserve to lose all your tokens

Fuckanhey glad I'm not alone. I can't buy shit on on delta.. Been sitting with transactions since 4 hours and still has not updated..

I don't know what or how much I've bought, just says insufficient funds..

Etherdelta has been compromised for the last month because of shock hosting and chinks.

Do not use it, it's slow because they are literally data mining you keys and stealing your links, no joke.

~ 2.5$, when the normies find out it will go up though

Do you normies really have this much trouble on ED? Just pump the gas upto 50 and by whatever shitcoin you want. Jesus, it's not fucking rocket science.

Do you place orders or buy from the ones available on market (any advantage fee-wise?)?

either one you want pajeet , just gas that shit up to 50 and ride on the Ethereum Superhighway

Do any of you know any alternative for ED?

A good woman in fishnets and high heels is a good cure for you, gramps

I've been using over 60 and that shit still has taken me over 30 minutes to show up in my ed wallet. It's taking a shit.

works atm but just wait one or two months until everyone runs 50gas. the transaction costs will blow up if money skeleton doesn't implement the new improvements soon

Such sage much wow

literally 5h for 5 trades insanely shit but i have allready made between *1.5 to *6 on the 3 coins i got in there so doesnt really matter

cop some fidentiaX if you have anything on etherdelta desu

I only use ED for shittokens I'm sure will skyrocket such as BBT, CRED, PFR, etc so I don't bother bargaining for price as long as it's at a reasonably low mcap. I just buy the sell orders straight up. You have to immediately transfer your funds out of ED to an unrelated wallet (I use MEW), though, because there's a moderate chance that is true. There have been reports of people losing their stacks on ED. Stay safe. This is also another reason why I don't like placing buy orders, don't like having my money on ED for an extended amount of time.

>normies
>Etherdelta
Pick one. OP is also too retarded for ed.

no one should keep their funds on etherdelta long-term. its like fast food. get in, get your food, get out. enjoy the deliciousness and put the leftovers in your cold storage fridge at home.

If I created a wallet using etherdelta, and I have the private key, and my coin shares are all in my wallet and not the ED smart contract, am I safe? How do I use the private key to import that wallet to MEW? Is that even necessary? Should I create a new wallet on MEW and transfer my tokens to that?

I wanted to buy opus yesterday on ED and did everything like I had in the past use even 40 gas and confirmed the purchase .

And in the morning when i checked back the purchase didn't went through for some reason wtf?

Private key = your wallet

I haven't been able to buy anything yet..

I just gave up and transferred everything to cryptopia and bought SUMO and LUX instead.

whatever.

At least you can actually sell there if you need to

Thanks mr rich investor.
How much did you buy of those tokens on ED to get an idea?

you dun goofed
check out their subreddit

So even though I created the wallet with ED, as long as I don't have any tokens sitting in the smart contract, I'm safe?

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

yeah, well. I tried this and ended up paying 13$ for failed transactions

Wait for WandX exchange

A lot. Low six figures worth.

I love ED, it’s a normie deterrent and suppressed price. Speaking of which, anyone wanna shill any gems on there?

Is it too bad that I enter ED with my privatekey?

pls respond. I'm a noob not a normie, I swear.