/ironhands/

official recovery thread

you may only post ITT if you didn't panic sell your alts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CfihYWRWRTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I held strong, and actually bought more

didnt consider it for a second, but i also don't have down syndrome so there's that

Just put 100 percent in ETH and you don’t need iron hands

Didn't do anything. Just woke up and saw the wojak of worrying losses. Whatever I'm > all in ada since 10 cts. /comfy/

I went all in into APPC last night, it went up pretty big and i made a few k, but didn't sell.
When I wake up this morning, btc is crashing and the alts are panic sold hard, cancelling any alt rallies, im down like 10 k.

Anyways, its already almost back to where I bought in, and im still just as bullish on it. You should check this coin out, easy +50% gain this week imo

I woke up just in time to buy more at a discount

No point selling when u can’t cash out anyway

Doing very well with BNTY. Sold at peak of last moon, rebought because i had insomnia that timed well with the """"crash"""". Too bad I could only play a few hundred bucks or I'd be rich atm.

First time i didnt panick sell

I held but still at a loss because of FUN

i got fucking lucky...i took an afternoon nap :3

For the first time I held strong despite the wojak threads. Here's hoping I'll get rewarded for my iron hands.

We're gonna be good

#stronghandsgang

kek'd at pic related

Yes, yes... let the HODL flow through you

put everything in btc. Screwed up a couple of times before finally just selling and waiting. Then scored a direct hit at the bottom.
Thank you Jesus.

What kind of idiot would actually panic sell?
I doubt anyone on /biz is that stupid.

Down .89%. Don’t know what I’ll do. Probably get lunch.

This is how it felt:
youtu.be/CfihYWRWRTQ

>did literally nothing but post AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and pink wojaks
This and buy more is all you need to do during dips.

You lost money sitting in btc. Quit panic selling brainlet. I sat in sub and gained .03 sats not panic selling

Why BTC?

I was -2k at the lowest, I'm only -700 now. Feels good.

i traded my ada for xlm in the dip, does that mean i panic sold or just made a good investment hmm.

I take it back, now I’m down .30%. Shit, definitely getting lunch early.

This feeling is better than sex. I dont think i had hands that sweaty before. Literally every coin i had was down. Now im finally slowly recovering

I wish I did when Justin Sun stream started...

Got in a month ago. Why panic sell when you're up over 300%? I'm in it for the thousands

>tfw fiat didn't arrive to exchange in time to buy the btc dip

Didn't sell but god do i wish i could buy more.

From 32k to 27K USD today. Stay strong and HODL anons! We all gonna make it!

No letting go. In fact, I bought some EOS for just under $9, which I completely forgot was on Binance. The price recovery's going to pay for itself, and I'm pretty sure Haejin or some other TA called $21 this week.

What do you mean, I bought LINK with BTC my friend not the other way around.

I was sleeping, what happened?

I'm holding on a different platform. This was all from my free BCH. I got tired of it just sitting and decided to see if I can double it.
BTC is the only coin with the volatility to do that right now.

Now I’m up .40%, shit the post limit is slower than my portfolio recovery.

I got 1000 LINK for free. 2stinky4me

#stinkycrew
#stronghandsgang

DBC has already recovered. If only all my alts were like that.

>he thinks it's over

>not trading alts to increase your eth stack

oh you best fucking believe i panic sold.

Bought back into less of them too so it doesn't take so fucking long to do next time. Eventually BTC will lose support and it's gonna suck. I'm only down 4% more than if I held and that's worth not losing 40+% and the possibility of a way lower rebuy in an savage crash

Bought more and didn’t sell. I never sell. I just inject more fiat if I want to buy.

Bought ETH in prep last week waiting for it to hit me account though....

what are the most baller ass coins to slowly accumulate throughout the next few months/years? i want to get a better job irl to be able to put more money into crypto and want to look at long accumulations of shit that could explode.

i haven't developed iron hands yet because i keep making too many trades, been in crypto 3 weeks and 100%'d my profile but i could have probably gotten 150-200% so far if i had held things a little longer and didnt make a bunch of shit tier trades for dumb reasons. thats been my biggest mistake so far... i need to develop the strong hands.

I bought more alts actually during the dip. What kind f hands does that make me have?

That's what everyone who isn't a moron did.

Smart feet

>3 weeks
>100%
What coins ....

>gone fapping for 2hs
Can anyone quickly explain wtf just happened?

everyone who isnt a moron is always all in alts and cant buy more

this

That's why you buy with fiat and then buy more alts.

>more ETH arrives in my account only tomorrow
>can't take advantage of the idiots panic selling
REEEEEEE
Oh well, I'll probably still be able to buy some more of the alts I want at a good price tomorrow.

I'm not retarded so I was in bitcoin heavily because BTC has been bullish, so I was able to buy up a ton of alts in the flash crash and I'm now up 12% in satoshi this morning

thanks weak handers

>you may only post ITT if you didn't panic sell your alts
nigger i just bought SKY on discount for .0024. i was going to buy if it dipped to .027 so i couldn't be happier.

I did naht

If dubs not only will my ZCL gains will give me profit but gains in muscles and IQ.

Why I dont feel anything? It goes up and down and I'm just sitting here completely indifferent. I'm not even a richfag, just made like 10k until now. WHY AM I DEAD INSIDE?

man I did 8x between dec 9 and the 4th. Wasn't hard at all.

>Begin researching scene again after 3 yr hiatus
>All main coins are having tx fee and wait time issues
>Buy all coins that suffer from none of that at strategic times based on news/hype
>free money

XRP->XRB->XLM. Only caught a pittance of XRB run up too.

.0027*

lost and regained 30k in the dip

slept through it so i guess /sleepyhands/

Fuck i don't chase pumps or shitcoins so only 4x since february last year

i fucking wish i went to bed earlier. lost 4% selling and taking too long to rebuy

I'm moving on up now
Yeah getting out of the valley.

My coins shine oooon
My coins shine oooon
My coins shine oooon

>be canacuck
>wake up check Veeky Forums
>Pink wojaks everywhere
>check kucoin everything green
>check binance down a few %
I at least thank them for the laughs

I panic sold some holding to panic buy some reds.

Hows that?

I invested all month based on hype/news/groupthink and it worked great. My only regret is going back on my other metric (which was another top reason for XRP first all in): Normies seeing coins at

lmao, always buy at the dip, safe consistent gainz. btw what's that app you guys use that shows your portfolio that you guys always post screenshots of?

I can post in ths thread

didnt panik at all, was refueling my spaceship

According to Csikszentmihalyi's flow theory you're experiencing apathy due to doing a task that is not challenging nor does it require skill.

Just buy and sell user, trade in between doing things that actually require some effort. Go to the climb gym or something, I am going now.

Also XLM isn't a shitcoin. FairX+XLM are going to wreck the shit out of BTC/LTC and Coinbase.

If you're not holding XLM it's no wonder you only went 4x since february last year.

mostly just XLM, got in that at a super low price. was also in things like BURST and SC but fucked up and sold most of mine too early

point is im a terrible trader and was still able to make some money early on... but i just try to copy people smarter than me and i listened to Veeky Forums's xlm shilling a few weeks back. feel like Veeky Forums is one of the best places to find sleeper coins.

i would also like to shill this discord too discord dot gg/ EEEaHyK the guy who sends out trade signals here is like nostradamus

Blockfolio

I "panic" sold 10% of my holdings when the xrp thing happened and thing droppes 5%, but that was only because I realized about 85% of my net worth was in crypto.

I'm tempted to cash back in now though for profit, but I guess it's better to not get overly greedy. As much as I believe in crypto it's still a lot less certain than first-world fiat

Panic sell?
Did anything happen? My BNTY and BBT didn't drop at all.

ICON GANG

owo
60% XLM
30% BAT
10% ODN
how long do these hands neet to hold

I keep seeing people say this? How though

Does fairx allow fiat entry without coinbase or what i haven't researched stellar at all

Unironically this but 90%. 10% to satisfy the gambling shit coin addiction. However I realize that I still might be down in ETH terms when Casper is all said and done. Eth is truly the comfiest of holds (even comfier than xmr if I can be so bold). I have started getting much more sleep since upping it to 90%

Who panic sells anymore? I thought that was just a meme.

blockfolio

>even comfier than xmr
heresy

Yes

I am all in ICX and XRB and was fine.

>he doesnt buy with eth

>tfw you bought even more alts and have doubled that investment
I don't know why people even go to school for this
Investing is literally the easiest thing I've ever done

It will allow you to buy any alt with fiat

TNB and XRP are whatever but HST is attached to my hands by it's own will. Too stronk

>Does fairx allow fiat entry without coinbase or what i haven't researched stellar at all
That's the plan mah nig. Fiat to any crypto they support.

>recovery

Should've bought the dip

similar to my profile, im about 50% xlm, about 30% bat, rest in burst and sc

I'll admit. Tried to panic sell my XRP. Network congestion actually saved me then made me realise how shit these coins actually are when it comes to the crunch.

makes muh dick hard thinking about the people that panic sold at the absolute bottom of this insignificant dip and then had to rebuy at a higher price, or buy less coins for same money. shits hilarious. i love this market and i love retards!!!

sauce

XLM is going to moon right I didn't fuck up by not selling at $1 right? I'm going to hold for a year and pay off my debts and be comfy for life, right?