My dudes, i missed all good ICOs, tell some good ones upcoming

Other urls found in this thread:

magnalis.network
etherscan.io/token/0xc6a21283e7bb73c8359144d846c9b0f5a7ef32a0?a=0x560833296ef7a7f41b30c1065225fa9b33830c19
etherscan.io/address/0x560833296ef7a7f41b30c1065225fa9b33830c19
linkedin.com/in/steve-barton-208b8382
linkedin.com/in/johannes-vogel-7229662
linkedin.com/in/larrylevine1992
gems.org
tbis.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck ICOs, 99% are scam and shit these days. Wait until they are on an exchange.

Block array only $8.1M hardcap logistics ico,completely underhyped

Thanks. I read APEX was great but i missed their whitelist.

Gems, block array, oracle network

NEX

Ignite

Don't listen to this retard

token sale ended for oracle network

same

If I listened to shitty advice like this, my portfolio would be a tenth what it is today.

SELFKEY

Fuck really? I didn't think that was until the 15th turning 28 the day before that ICO was gonna be my bday present to myself

>If I listened to shitty advice like this, my portfolio would be a tenth what it is today.

What is the best place to follow the upcoming ICOs? All icos mentioned here are already closed for sales. I'd appreciate any help

Coinfi, whitelist is about to end. Almost guaranteed to sell out.

that's what i understood. Public Pre-sale is closed, now there will be crowd sale. Is it so that in crowd sale the price is higher?

Magnalis Pre-ICO - An Ambitious Project.
magnalis.network

LAUNCHED 2 DAYS AGO...THIS IS THE PRE-ICO..WHEN THE PUBLIC ICO HITS, IT'S GAME ON!!! Expect a lot of interviews and press releases.

Magnalis is a new platform made for bringing crypto payments to the masses.
Compatible with COSS and BitPay, Magnalis will cooperate with others in order
to make in-store crypto exchanges possible.

*5G Mining: Use your cellphone as a node to 'mine' MGNS/MGXL tokens.

Right now, pre-ico price is $0.30 per token.
In April, public ico price will be $0.60

When June hits, it's estimated to be worth $0.90 and once it trades on Binance...
STRAIGHT FUCKING MOONTIME. $100MCAP MINIMUM. $10 PER TOKEN? ALMOST PROMISED.

This is going to explode, Veeky Forums...

NO MORE FUD, ALL PROFITS. PROBABLY THE BIGGEST PROJECT DIRECTLY BEHIND COSS!
THIS MIGHT BE IT GUYS. THIS JUST MIGHT BE THE BIGGEST PRE-ICO OF 2018.

MGXL TOKEN CONTRACT:
etherscan.io/token/0xc6a21283e7bb73c8359144d846c9b0f5a7ef32a0?a=0x560833296ef7a7f41b30c1065225fa9b33830c19
Investors are receiving their tokens after investing. Proven trustworthy.
Investors include BINANCE & Several Marketing Firms.

ICO Address:
etherscan.io/address/0x560833296ef7a7f41b30c1065225fa9b33830c19
Devs move funds for development. This is normal. As long as you receive your tokens, you're fine.

Dev Steve Barton:
linkedin.com/in/steve-barton-208b8382

Dev Johannes Vogel:
linkedin.com/in/johannes-vogel-7229662

Dev Larry Levine:
linkedin.com/in/larrylevine1992

magnalis.network
GET THE FUCK IN MAGNALIS FOR THE EASIEST 30X OF YOUR LIFETIME.

Legit forgot how fucking old I was and how old I will be next week
This thread will be the only people on earth that will know I had to use google to work out how old I am

just google icos.

Then look at the list. Facebook has some ads on there for ICOs I got into both ETN and ODN, and both have already mooned and will moon further.

Best bet is to google ICOs and see whats on there, always do your own research and see how you feel. Veeky Forums sometimes shills good ICOs as well. But again do your own research.

Theres no specific places that are perfect for ICOs, but any ICO site like ICOalert or something can be a place for you to see upcoming ICOs and then read whitepapers.

I heard about TON (Telegram chat application) but there is no more info about it.

icodrops.

Anyone shilling a good ICO past soft cap is a dumb cunt, as you're destroying extra profits from low cap you could've made. Dumb cunts

Get in on this. Crypto community within telegram is already strong. This will be like selling rosaries to nuns.

What the fuck is a Pre-ICO?

I wish biz would go back to shilling upcoming high potential icos like we used to. And to answer your question, I'm looking at APEX right now. It checks every mark for a "good" ico.

Mobius. Xlm paired ico

Copytrack, Trinity, ink, the list goes on..

the ICO before the ICO

>Facebook has some ads on there for ICOs

I got to know about storiqa ico through such ads and invested 1 ETH (small amount, i know), later i heard quite negative stuff about it, that's why asked

You think its worth of participating in their crowdsale?

Faceboom ads are literally the number one sign for a scam. See: ignite.

DEVERY. Fact that it doesn't even get mentioned here says enough

This one genuinely seems like the best posted so far. June is so far away though

Literally a scam, just check the archives.

For every scam you get a 1000%

Block array presale over?

scam accusations are because of steve barton not being a real person

his linkedin is right fucking there

Veeky Forums is literally retarded

fuckoff pajeet

Yeah, I missed the presale so I'm gonna try and catch the public sale. I think it'll still be worth it because of all the partnerships they have. It's basically qlink 2.0.

Coinmetro looks decent... Might invest in a few weeks! Doing research on them atm

what does that mean?

I put 0.5 into that scam because I didn't check the archives before doing it. Still haven't gotten my MGXL, but I guess that's what I deserve. Don't make my mistake anons and actually research ICOs. Scams are obvious 99% of the time.

That just because theres a scam on fb doesn't mean all ads = scam.

2 of my coins off fb have netted me 2-10x and promise way more in the coming months.

what are you thoughts on storiqa?

NEVER DO AN ICO WITH FACEBOOK ADS OP

or those that also have ads in instagram, for that matter. sure scam sign.

just go check out what oheymatty, ian ballina, and suppoman are talking about in youtube. the last two are idiots, but they command a big audience. once you identify an ico you like, check out its icodrops page for summary info and check out the telegrams and see if it has a lot of hype.

currently i am bullish on chinese ones that will be hosted on the neo blockchain - thekey, selfkey, apex, ontology

>That just because theres a scam on fb doesn't mean all ads = scam.

sure, i just meant that its difficult to know what's scam and whats not

Winding Tree, Polyswarm

What are the best indicators that an ICO is a scam?
Jobless centrelink bum so I can only really go all in on one, would suck if I dropped all my money on a pajeet coin that will see even less use then their toilets

Just do your own research man

Looks shady af, but at least it's not getting shilled 24/7.

>Just do your own research man

yeah, did once, got fucked, hard.

this will sell out too fast

Learn from those mistakes, don't stop, keep investing, hodl, and you'll make it bro.

I'll be honest, the best way to invest is to follow your gut, if you FEEL that it's going to do well, it probably will, learn to listen to yourself.

>Dev Steve Barton
>Ba. in Chemistry
should've stuck to cooking meth desu

Apex & TheKey
best 2 ICO's

the team is the most important imo. if they look like they were just cobbled together 5 minutes before the website was launched, then u should stay far away.

check their linkedin, check their online presence, and the companies they worked for and any blogs they have.

watch ico reviews in youtube and look for the most hype. imo u cant go wrong with china icos right now.

Thanks bro, appreciate that advice

How to buy the key?

Thanks biz bro

Presale yes, but crowdsale goes until the 14th. Completely underhyped project with actual tech and a dev who knows his shit. I'm buying more once my purchase from uphold clears

Is there any way to get into these ICOs as a shitty freedomless American? I can't even choose my own investments, apparently.

Are there any legitimate icos that a burger can get into?

Block array

Neuromation. Only telling you because the sale is likely over by now.

Thought about participating in this one, but it's coming out in march and hardcap would be something like $3-5 billion. But it can easily be a top 5 or 10 crypto, considering telegram's userbase. This nigga might be the first to make cryptos mainstream

>Neuromation. Only telling you because the sale is likely over by now.

yeah it is over..
I guess that's the reason that everyone posts here only after the sales. Whats the reason for not sharing before? I mean what you'd lose?

you dilute your percentage basically

Weeb coin

you don't want people to flood to your coin until after they hit exchanges

I'm not trusting anyone who shills this hard

Digitex, next week.

Dadi, end of the month.

A chance to buy in. I was only kidding, theoretically, you can post about it as soon as you're confirmed in. I even saw one or two threads yesterday.
But don't expect many people to post good ICOs before they open, you're just raising the competition and the chance that you end up empty-handed.

same

GEMS. Decentralized Amazon Mechanical Turk. I fully believe in the team and product, and it is an actual working use case with a real reason to exist in the cryptosphere.

gems.org

Is Dadi any different than tbis.io/

Yea the website is cooler

>Dadi

I've been reading about Dadi on reddit that its a scam

Nucleus Vision. Except you need to be on the whitelist.