BATmens

Good buy or no?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions/comments/7oo25r/with_all_the_cryptocurrency_craze_happening_rn/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes. Moon mission soon. Bless the pewds.

still holding bags thanks to those shills on saturday AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

In all seriousness it's a good LT hold but that's not what I wanted when got in

very good, just look at the team and the use case

the fucking guy who invented JavaScript AND Mozilla is behind it

yes

This.

I got shilled into buying at a high point and ended up losing a lot waiting for it to fucking do something. Between its low volume and the whales dominating it left right and centre, it's not what I need in my portfolio right now. It's the longest of long term holds and I need some quick flips for any long term hold to even be viable right now.

>mfw that was my thread

>losing a lot
you didn't lose anything unless you sold at a loss, ya dingus

>stay stable or goes 20-30% up if you bought at the good moment
>muh bags

You're probably a retard that would have lost everything by now, you should be gratefull

Fantastic long term hold. Shitty short term moon mission

The coin isn't actually even going to do anything until maybe next month. Why not just wait until then to buy in with money I make from faster coins and moon missions? Maybe I'd be a bit more adamant about BAT if I were in on the ground floor in the first place but, seeing as I wasn't, I have other priorities

Fantastic for day trading if you can swim the whales.

also great if you *are* a whale :)

even if you get caught it'll eventually ride the wave and you find a way out. and it's a long term hold anyway

Trustworthy development team. Working product. Solid plans.

i’ve been holding since summer and have no plans to touch it any time soon. since you normie fags have no sense of product or fundamentals let me give you some insight that might resonate with you: go to the BAT website and look at the photo of the dev team. that’s what weapons-grade meritocratic autism looks like. if you can’t see why this is a solid hold, just go back to investing in some shitcoins headed by salesmen and motivational speakers who spew buzzwords on social media and hope you hit the jackpot.

this is the epitome of the real deal.

calm down sweetie I bet my LT holds are all better projects than the shitcoins you're holding

hodling myself but they are a bit quiet on the news.

If you like going sideways, then yes.

Um sorry sweetie but I don't buy homophobic coins.

The problem with BAT right now is that it only needs one event for it to x3, it was in the news yesterday. It is probably the most useful coin.

If you bought in for quick bucks you're wrong, it has been going up and then down like this for several days now, and I don't think there is a moment when whales aren't filling their bags. Look at how it keeps going up as there is tons of buys every hour.

Who knows maybe in 2 weeks it gets added to coinbase, pewdiepie is shilling it, twitch implements the integration, amazon is supporting it to fight google, etc.

I was expecting it to go to 1 dollar today, turns out it will be delayed a bit.

This is probably one of the best coins to secure your cryptomoney anyways as it keeps climbing.

Good, stay poor.

BAT is the young family man's coin. If you see a future with a wholesome wife (who you've just seeded) backing you up as you head the household, you'd do well to buy.

racist ass kkkracka

this is me. wife, kid on the way, and 1 million BAT in my wallet

I wish I could immediately delete all BAT threads.

Veeky Forums is way too Pajeet to deserve a coin like BAT. Long term strategies, real use products and production teams mean nothing here. It's just a bunch of high schoolers with $500 trying to turn it into $1 million by gambling on some trash token.

jakes on you im a student, who started with $50 trying to turn it into several million.

Be happy if you consider this as part of your long-term holds. I'm also long on ICX and LINK, and those hardly ever go below reasonable floors. Accumulate!

i am pretty retarded when it comes to crypto, but i can easily see the value in this coin. also, the creator of javascript is behind it ffs.

>amazon is supporting it to fight google
theory on this? I believe they are more symbiotic than anything? they're in a bit of a monopoly-war with wal-mart i thought but that's about it

There was already some kind of work together with twitch for possible integration confirmed, Twitch is owned by amazon. Streamers are very popular with the youth right now, YouTube is fucking itself over ads.
I could see Amazon getting even bigger with a revolutionary ad system.

What in the actual fuck I slept though?
>Raises the crashes
>Up again and still in profit
Strong coin batmen!

Fuck phoneposting

How much BAT do i need to be holding to date her?

Is now a good time to buy more BAT or should I wait for it to dip below .70?

How can you not see that the grow is very healthy?
People are accumulating it for ages, then weak hands FUD out, the cycle repeats.
Once big news hit, everyone with lots of BAT will be rich.

Easy as that.

Look at the graph, people keep FUDing, just buy then and hold.

I missed the dip by about 100 sats from my bid FUCK

BAT has the most organic looking growth of all coins. It's so damn comfy.

Did pewdie actually shill it? I assumed it would moon hard if he did

I really regret buying this shitcoin. Just like SALT
Fucking awful, don’t buy

No, but we got on the front page of his subreddit for a little bit, I don't think we're still there now

Help us shill to /ourguy/
reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions/comments/7oo25r/with_all_the_cryptocurrency_craze_happening_rn/

If anyone is interested, people like are the ones buying at ATH then FUDing hard at the slightest drop, causing a chain reaction and creating a dip.

>tfw just sold 51 SALT to buy more BAT

you are actually retarded if you dont buy BAT. look at the chart. The TA looks beautiful and when combined with next level fundamentals this becomes the most obvious buy in crypto rn

rode the XRP train from 0.23, selling it all and moving in on this.

Nice! I've never been on reddit but it seems like their business section is really committed. I'd be so happy if BAT gets adopted, I've been using Brave for almost a year and loving it and bought a lot of BAT a couple of months ago.

oh i was actually unaware they owned twitch, damn. yeah you definitely have a valid point then in terms of media competition twitch streamers really do rake it in, they've got the it down to a science fleecing the 30 and under crowd...

Yeah
BUY BUY BUY

I love BAT but I’m so fucking poor I only have 8k and I want to buy some FUN, too. Should I split or all in on one or the other? I’m quite torn.

i own both,

>he thinks he can compete with the bots and whales day trading
>buys coins because of shill threads on Veeky Forums
The absolute state of Veeky Forums right now

>tfw only 50
We will make it user

FUN is worthless basically, name me a coin more useful in the real world than BAT.
It is just a question of time when it will blow up and you get rich.

I have 75% BAT, rest I use to "daytrade" when I feel like it.
Im sure to get enough money to buy a house once it does.

>FUN is worthless basically,
Wrong. FUN is a good hold.

jelly of you guys with thousand of these

peasant status here

just keep trading user, you'll get there :)

upcoin.co.m/?ID=c26b9d2d
new exhange like binance

>FUDing your long term hold coin
>Accumulate
The FUD threads are better than the hysterical FOMO threads

You have to hold actual bats.

lmao. this chick (Yan Zhu) is actually the secret weapon of the team. shes a fucking genius

Honestly saw that pic and bought more, last night.....thats the kind of autism that makes fortunes...or kills the front man for the beetles..

she is actually legit. named in forbes top 30 under 30. diagnosed high grade autism. and a genuine qt.

she is a fucking weapon.

weaponized autism. Eich is the most red pilled man in crypto

So it’s literally /our coin/

go away i liked her first

lmao

Purty gud bai user

just bought 120 on binance just to try out,
i'm officially a poor BATman now

Any predictions on what BATs price could by by 2019?

thats like 100 bucks you poor nigger

$50