1$ in a hour

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*an

nice

THATS NOT ENOUGH, I NEED 10$

>I would be a very happy man with just 5$

As I hold a little over 100k req, I'd have 1 mil at 10$. Tax man taxes half of that, that leaves me with the profit of req being 5$ dude. So yeah, yiu feel me

>hold 2k REQ
>thought my gemini USD deposit would clear today so I could buy ETH and use that to buy more REQ

REEE

>Paying taxes

Why the fuck would you pay taxes? Much less 50%. Are you retarded?

When we will reach 1$ everybody starts FOMOing

tell me ONE fucking way to avoid paying taxes thats not bullshit.
>inb4 buying real things with crypto and selling for cash
nigga I want to buy a flat and a car, you can't buy this shit with cash. YOu need that on a bank account. If I get this kind of money on a bank account the gov will fuck me in the ass if I don't pay tax. How old are yall? Or do you live in a 3rd world shithole?

3$ is ok too

I only have 12k req, even if t moons I make not a lot :( I gotta get into an ICO seems the only real way to break wage slavery.

I love how Digibyte is rising in shadows and havent noticed even 1 post about it here :D Thats when you know you picked a winner :)

you gotta pick the right ones tho. Most icos nowadays are shit man, times where every other ico gave you 5-10x right away are over

and why do you need post about it here?

very true. If only i had 25k to invest in shipchain!

not this shit again

there were multiple threads yesterday that pump is imminent . nothing happened, in fact in struggled to hold $0,90 so fuck of pajeet

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

It is possible to hit $10 in March?

You spoiled brat. "Not a lot"

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

can you fuck off? just REQ marines ITT

you're better off buying OPT instead of EGAS, only 17M marketcap and it has a working product that is being tested atm