I need some opinions

Hello guys. I need some opinions on this thought of mine.

>I currently earn at work around $775/month (eastern europe shithole of a country);
>I have in crypto around 40k usd;
>I was thinking of cashing out around 1 year of salary and quit my job (around 10k ? so that leaves me with 30k to play with);

Worst case scenario - I go back to work after 1 year.
Best case scenario - I get rich and never have to work one day in my life again (or start a business of my own).

What do you fellow Veeky Forums nessmen think about this? Would you do it? Why not?

bump

cmon guys don't let me die here :(

Sounds okay to me

Put every paycheck into crypto

I'm already on the situation. Shit country where the company i worked in closed two months ago. Good part is I got me a severance , and in total I have around 32k between savings and shit. I don't plan to stay a year without a job, but have been considering to do everything possible to make a good profit on crypto , so I might make a living for a while out of it.

you have an even better money pillow, so I say go for it.

My only advice: don't listen to anyone out of whatever choice you make. Just enjoy it.

Good luck!

this

fuck food
fuck bills
fuck rent
fuck toilet paper (see india)
fuck shoes
fuck dogs

crypto and only crypto

I’d say do it, but don’t neglect other things like exercise and social interaction while you’re focusing on just reading because you don’t want to get burnt out

right now if I put in around 300$ every month it looks like nothing to me (I know I should be modest, but it's how I feel). and also I can't really follow signals and news and shit while I am at work :/

Don't waste the chance to get rich with internet playmoney.

Look into SmartCash, it's at at 43 cents atm get 10k for masternode. It's gonna be released on the 11th and they have smarter wards as well. The monthly returns should take care of your daily necessities. GL comrade, I decided to quit my job today as well.

Fuck you, lithuanian shit go back to wagesuck. Baltic States are now north europe jewnigger

You can invest in good crypto projects without quitting your job. The job is more stable but if you can come back to it if the crypto don’t work out then go for it

May i ask where do you live?

Romania

>u live
Oh sorry then, then yeah, sounds like a good idea, but i do not really understand why would you do that? Do you want to start day trading?

romanian women are beautiful, lucky

kinda
I don't like the idea of leaving the job, but the pay is so shit it makes me wanna kms

unless your dayjob is soul crushing and makes you depressed/suicidal I'd just keep working at it while investing/trading crypto on the side

cashing out ~25% of your portfolio for no real reason other than the fact that you can just seems like a bad and potentially costly move.

Unless you really think the extra spare time will translate into exponential crypto gains, but for most people it doesn't.

This same thing has also crossed my mind. I now have about 16k€ in cryptos, but after taxes, i could only made about 6 monhs without job.

I would have to have about 40k€ before taxes to be unemployed fot a year, but that could be extended with social benefits.

Do you have any unemployment benefit for people who quit working?

>he idea of leaving the job, but the pay is so shit it makes me wanna km

Do you have an education or something?

Personally call me a grannie but i do not trust the crypto as it is today and would not rely on that. But as it seems it is working for you guys and i do not see the end of it, why wouldn't you just go for a job that is kinda easy? Like a security guy on a fabrics or something where you can sit all day long and watch cctv, the pay is small, but still you are getting paid + that is a backup plan if crypto wont work it out in that month.

If you living with parents then forget about what i have just told you and do it. I would.

yeah, we do

I am a programmer, unironically, a junior one at it, but a programmer (so that would mean computer science).
And before you say
>just do it at work lemao
I can't do that shit at work

>Do you have any unemployment benefit for people who quit working?
>Yes
This.

Or just work as a security guard, buy yourself a laptop and there ya go.

If you believe that in crypto there is more potential of gains for you, then i do not see the problem.

had the same thought, i only have 20k but I wouldnt mind just taking a couple months and hoping my crypto would rise much faster than my expenses.

I have a good job though so I'll just do both.

hi Gucci