How can Americans get on ICO bandwagon?

Is it true that it's not illegal for Americans to purchase ICO coins but the ICO companies simply don't wanna deal with American finance laws?

I need a rundown and a way to purchase ICO as an American.

Renounce citizenship nobody wants to deal with our nazi state.

I will tell you if you tell me how can I get in her.

how many bazinga coins do i need for a girl like her?

>it was her turn! Natzeeee reeeeee

Buy 1btc of BAT, wait 6 months

>they both think that nazis were the bad guys.

Just ask her to open bobs

Don't expect anyone to read the text when you post a girl this hot.
8/10 and above are all ID requests
6.5/10 is the sweet spot that gets you attention and gets people to actually read the post

It's crypto dude. Use a VPN and sign up for ICOs with a secondary name, email, passports you photoshopped.

Those ICOs will never contact "Zimbabwe" to make sure you're a citizen there.

Basically lie. No one gives a shit. It's gonna get sent to an eth address. Create an eth address that's specifically for ICOs. And transfer those funds to your main wallet when you start seeing the token being sold.

It sounds complicated. But once you do it once it will all make sense. It's not even a hurdle for me any more since I have all that set up already.

>hurr durr Trump would never fuck us over he's /ourguy/

Except he kept like kind exchange exemptions for himself and screwed crypto traders over. Even when we got our shit posting president in we still get fucked.

This country has made it clear that they don't want us.

I'm still trying to be patient on that front, things in the political sphere move more slowly than in the crypto sphere of course.... but that little rider on the tax bill sneaked onto like page 594 really did piss me off. quarterly measures of unrealized gain / loss is really oppressive due to the volatility here.
Here is what some fellows and I have been discussing: if you are in any tax bracket above the minimum, and moving around literally any amount of crypto, it is in your immediate interest to establish an LLC in your name in NH AK FL WY I think one of the dakotas as well,due to no income tax, then take a loan from yourself in the form of crypto. Then (assuming you're not just letting it ride and risking getting fucked by the IRS),
you will be taxed only @ 10%.
There is an alternative using European asset storage but the one we're looking into only allows in-person withdrawals.

note that 10% tax rate on your LLC applies to you and your rathole friends as opposed to say, a 37% rate for a couple medical professionals I know.

The only folks I know locally who have gotten into this are real earners, by the way, significantly above middle class. One is living very much below his means, think of that r*ddit story where the woman doesnt realize she's dating an oil field heir.

i think you mean jewish

>nazi
is this american for jewish?

Your state is a multicultural monstrosity that's been only getting more liberal by last three decades, electing a guy who doesn't want illegal immigrants to have a right to vote is not exactly nazi or anywhere near close to it

Block array is a massively undervalued ICO Americans can actually get into, dyor before you buy though

Doesn't answer my question pajeet

I would cum so badly on her sweet breasts

How often has this worked for you? Do these companies actually do any sort of due diligence with this stuff? Seems like it'd be a huge pain the ass.

>think of that r*ddit story where the woman doesnt realize she's dating an oil field heir.
That was a good one.
>I'M NOT A GOLD DIGGER
>WTF WHY DIDN'T HE TELL ME HE HAD SO MUCH MONEY AND SPEND IT ON ME?
>WHY WON'T HE TAKE ME BACKKKKK?

Additionally, what do you do if they ask you to hold your ID/passport and take a webcam selfie? Using your real picture seems like a moronic idea.

A Nazi state would be pro crypto. We live in a Jewish state. They just used cultural Marxism to control people this time rather than communism.

There isn't enough in circulation. You'd need just ONE (1) Link though.

>quarterly measures of unrealized gain / loss is really oppressive due to the volatility here.
Wait what?

What is VPN.
Look, it's legal to donate money to whoever you want.

Bump