Who else is poor but proud here?

Who else is poor but proud here?

Also blockfolio rate thread

Poorfag here. Currently holding ENG and FUN. Had a nice week so far.

I guess I'll just hold for the rest of this month.

not bad kudos ull make it in our 6 figure club in no time

Made it to 1k USD today. Started 4 days ago with 450.

holding or catching pumps?
im having trouble with both
>tfw 300 portfolio

Started 4 days ago with 1k and now have 1.1k.
Not gonna chase pumps though, just gonna hold.

Pretty proud of myself.

I'm a poor motherfucker.

Catching pumps and dumps, been lucky so far. Have I been bolder, I could have easily made much more, but I try to be careful. Trading LINK/ETH. Just want to make it to 1k LINK, then I'll be one hapy stinky linky and will only set sells well over ATH and quickly buy back when weak hands drop their bags.

1k total investment, pretty good I guess..
Lambo when?

UwU

i want to do the same but just unlucky or shit at trading i dont know
i want to get to 1-2k and hold but its just hard
any tips for next pump?

The number of fags who post their folio in $ disgusts me

Never give up. I was poor like you in September. With persistance and patients, I am now middle class.

Oct was ODN, this month is COSS.

is fun a shitcoin?

Pretty damn comfy.

Bought 350 usd worth of bnty at .13

Wish I kept my salt instead of xlm but oh well. Xlm legit us going to Pluto when fair.x come out

pretty much same as you, was hovering around ~$8-12k for quite awhile and shot up to $80-100k range

I'm big on COSS too, I think it'll climb a lot higher as well, at current price market cap is only ~$100M which is really low, could easily get to a price where we see $500M+ market cap, so around ~$8-10/COSS

Observe the depth chart, place orders just below or above the big walls, do not expect to buy back or sell higher instantly, sometimes you have to be patient. Look at the height of the wall, look at the volume of the last biggest candles. Think, will your order be covered by the next whale's market order or not, make sure that it will be. When you go to sleep set the sell at about ATH, maybe even higher if you have good expectations, that way you'll ever wake up to see your links intact or have some more eth to buy even more than you had. But you may get stuck with eth for some time. In any case, do not buy back higher than sold (so sell high), unless some exceptional circumstances happen. And never sell at the dips, don't even try to ride them (like, aha, I know, it goes down, so I'll sell now and buy like 103%, no, you may fuck up with that if the dip has started already). I actually have stong FOMO myself, but honestly, if it's been at a certain price like 12 times in the past four days and it's not the floor, than you're probably gonna buy back eventually. Cheers from Saint-Petersburg, Russia.

I don't think it is, pretty steady desu. dyor but I think FUN is a good pick

>6106828
i started 9 months ago with $250 and made it to $1,100 yesterday

saving thank you very much slavenski brate

STOP SHILLING SOMETHING THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN LOL

What does COSS do?

E.g. what? Elaborate.

fuck that must have been harsh months, you really got iron hands.
may I ask you in right now?

I hope I'm right about FUN. If I am I'll be at $20k soon enough

its an exchange token, like Binance Coin (BNB) or whatever.

coss.io

they have a UI update and a bunch of other things in the works. Holding the coin also pays weekly dividends based on exchange volume, so as the exchange becomes more popular, you make passive money just by holding it.

SHSHHSHSHSHSH
DONT LET THESE NIGGERS GET IN THIS EARLY

cancer

Ur right man

Give it 2 weeks

what app is this?