OPL - Opus Thread

You bought the one coin with a working product, low marketcap, and real world case right Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=opus
investopedia.com/terms/c/cupandhandle.asp
steemit.com/opus/@thescoop/opus-analysis-usdopt
ethgasstation.info/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WHERE DO YOU FIND THESE COINS?

ALL I ever invest in is shit. How do you even buy this it isn't on Binance

Sub 20 million market cap, stay out if you don’t like 100x coins

its OPT you fucking retard

Checks “Markets” section on CoinMarketCap, I bought it on EtherDelta and have a comfy 5x even after the correction this morning

WHAT THE FUCK

>already missed my moon mission

how early do I need to get into a coin to become a millionaire. is 20 mil market cap or 10 mil market cap low enough?

I threw some lunch money into this, I have no real idea where this coin is going but if it can keep gaining I'd certainly be happy

should i buy on etherdelta or hitbtc?

i heard both are slow as fuck. how do you guys get your money onto these exchanges???

fml I bought at 1000 sat, am i fucked

Bought in at ATH where's my gainz

Fuck all of you for not shilling this earlier.

i feel like were still early? all the coins ppl are on are 500 million market cap this is only 20. it has room to grow the ATH of today is the ATL of tomorrow.

r-r-r-right guys...?

it wasnt mentioned anytime ever on here before like this weekend. i think news of being on new exchanges is what got ppl interested.

hope so

cross compare other projects, its still cheap look at voise literally 3 page whitepaper and a shit product. OPUS > and still 1/3 worth of voise..

source for new exchange?

Motherfucker Cardano is 12 billion without a working product. For you to Ge 100x of a 20 million coin, it has to hit 2 billion. And this coin already has a beta, that’s why coins like Upfiring and BitBoost and this are good buys.

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

what is voise? is that the competitor. i cant keep up with all these coins

the demo for OPUS looks fucking amazing though. IT FUCKING WORKS. they have a product. 99% of the coins in top 100 dont even have working demos

it was on bitcoinforum i think. the posters speculate based on convos theyve had with the devs. the devs announced it in the discord i think

Is this the new REQ?

I managed to buy some with my BF this morning. What do I do now? Just hold it? How do I know when to sell...

It's OPT you dumb fucking cunt

I bought in cause I want to make money and don't give a shit about anything else, but I'm just curious.

It's a platform where you buy songs right? Instead of paying just a monthly fee on spotify or whatever? If that's the case then this shit is dead just like how streaming services killed traditional per movie purchases.

YEAH OP GET IT FUCKIN RIGHT FAG

i've been shilling this off an on since at least 5m mcap.

warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=opus

i had time off work so i shilled you plebs. things dont happen out of the blue.

YOU FUCKASS WHY DIDNT U TELL MEEEEEEEEEE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IM NOT GOING TO MAKE IT

This is going to hit 200 million as soon as normies get a whiff, calm down my child

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FUCK YOU FUCK ITS ALREADY ATH ITS JUS GOING TO CRASH ON MY FUCKING HEAD WHEN I GO IN I K NOW IT I KNOW IT

BTW a very nice cup and handle is forming at the moment. we are hitting peak amerifat activity. watch this explode again.

>warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=opus

What about musiconomi?

>musiconomi
they dont have a demo. but the market cap is like less than 1 million? the rank is so high though

wish i had a way to search for more of these

can you explain what cup handle is? i thought this was a meme. are u for real about it. i have been watching it but the spike in price has me worried as fuck

investopedia.com/terms/c/cupandhandle.asp

Bought 1 week ago :
DCN
LIFE
ATM
ATS
HGT

Full shitcoins on HitBtc, just wait for the global market growing, and cash out your x10000.
Buy and forget it, it will worth a shit-ton in 2 months

>etherdelta
lmao enjoy having all your bags disappear

>he's retarded and isn't able to work out how to use ED

They have decided to switch to a streaming model for that exact reason.

Yea that would be Digibyte for me :) Made me so much money and now Ill hold and grab more till at least $2 - $3

BBT. Thank me later.

BBT and OPT is one of the best combos right now desu

look at followers B O Y O S

Only got 5500, I sort of want to buy more. Decisions, decisions.

IS THIS REAL

That's cool
Does anybody have a price predictions they'd like to share?

I've only bought 1k, thought of how much I would regret if this went 10x by getting put on Binance but decided I would rather keep the risk low

im in. thx anons

only do risky trades with 10-20% so u wont be mad if it fails. if you 10x your investment you have more to play with and can chase other 10x like with this. there is always a new opportunity.

I've been telling Veeky Forums to buy this since 0.05 and they never fucking listen. Now i'm just sat here with my 4x gains in mere DAYS. This is going to 100 mil within a month. Expect 5-20x gains imminently.

>want to throw 1btc into this
>already used 24h withdraw limit on cryptopia
REEEEEEEEEEE

You don't even know how HUGE this project is!!! It is going to KILL SPOTIFY! Do you even know what this means? I'll have at least 5 bn marketcap soon!!!! Get in ASAP!!!! This is not a joke, its a serious product with a great developer team!!!!

It was shilled here a lot about three months ago. That's when I bought in and after hodling all that time it finally became worth more ETH than I paid for it yesterday.

Hodl really does work.

Serious question, what is the difference between this and VOISE? Why does it have the edge? I'm not trying to fud but VOISE currently has a larger market cap... does Opus excel in terms of tech?

VOISE has less room to grow, even if OPT turns out to be trash it can still grow a lot (talking x5 or even x10) since its mcap is ridiculously low

It was shilled hard yesterday since the news broke that they are switching to a streaming model. Basically they compete with spotify.

Still pretty cheap this can hit 250 mil cap easy.

ICO bag holders break even at 25c

1 usd is perfectly doable. thats a 140m mcap.

Anyone who has at least a 10k stack is heading to lambo land. 100k stack and you have penthouse money with a blonde college cheerleader named Stacey licking caviar from your balls.

features are meaningless in this market. thats not how i evaluate projects. for me its more about growth potential and can it be marketed to normans. i invest exclusively in ~10mcap or below coins.

what i look for is:
- sound use case
- good technicals
- professional team
- stealth mode (so typically no marketing, or very early stages)
- working product is a bonus but is not neeed

at the moment OPUS ticks a lot of those boxes. look at more established music coins, or media coins:
VOISE - 50mil - 2.5x OPUS
VIBERATE - 100mil - 5x OPUS
POET - 450mil - 20x OPUS
MUSICOIN - 50mil - 2.5x OPUS
AUDIOCOIN - 10mil - trash

this tells me that with more marketing and community engagement OPUS has about 5x-8x room to grow. and thats conservative. a binance listing or really any major exchange will skyrocket this. team already has committed to prioritizing exchange listings in Q2.

has a huge thread on bitcoitalk forums too with active dev posting

Should I move some of my ARK into OPT?

Why only ARK?

Doesnt hurt to diversify. Check out the opt demo. Join the telegram. Dyor.

Its not too late to hop on this moon rocket.

steemit.com/opus/@thescoop/opus-analysis-usdopt

interesting shill. nothing we dont know but worth to share, fellow optometrists.

It's the only coin that I'm willing to part with right now.

>what is metamask?

you should ASAP! This is seriously on of the most underrated gems in the cryptomarket! It will be moon just like prl!

Kik me @ Whatisthisrn and I'll explain it when I'm off work today

My same exact strategy user. I also got some life couple days ago. Enjoying that too so far.

once i buy opt from ed, where should i store it? is it ok to just withdraw into the eth wallet that ed sets you up with, or should i get another wallet? don't really wanna leave my funds on ed.

Hodlin 50k OPT.

Make me money crypto jesus

>that’s why coins like Upfiring and BitBoost and this are good buys.

mfw I have all 3

50k OPT here as well. Great choice of holding.

No I was wagecucking and it doubled in price

buy anyways youcuck

Check for yourself you stupid normie

How do you use Etherdelta

its an ERC token. any eth wallet will do. MEW is the obvious choice.

Look up a tutorial. It's complicated but not as complicated as it looks. Also double check your numbers and compare current buy/sell orders to current price.

It's listed on HitBTC too

why is this taking so long??

mfw only holding 2500 OPT

low gwei amount

how much do i need? i have retried now with 60 gwei

my metamask auto filled 5 fucking gwei so i'll be waiting years

hitBTC's registration is closed

It's going to $1 each so wouldn't worry too much bro.

60 Gwei will confirm quickly. Look at ethgasstation.info/ and it shows the estimated times for diff values.

but i just registered yesterday

holy fuck boyos if this hits the norman crowd my measly 20k stack will make me a millionaire.

Not closed meant it glitches out when i hit register

Congrats on your impressive stack brother. Its definitely going to $1 each in the next 3-5 weeks so anyone who gets in now is looking at between 5-10x gains this month.

I'll have 14K after this 900 satoshi order goes through. That should be good enough, I suppose.

>I'll have 14K after this 900 satoshi order goes through. That should be good enough, I suppose.

$14k within a month. I guarantee it.

Are my brothers OPTing for a long term hold?

I'll hold 1-2 months. I expect it to reach ~$150 market cap in that time so a nice 10x increase from now. Whats funny is I've been shilling this here since 0.05 and no one has been paying attention. Funny how they are just all watching me get rich.

im holding till the mcap gets in the 100-200M range or till OPUS is done testing and goes live

don't believe in the project long term? I'm tempted to sell around there as well but I can see this replacing soundcloud easily

I believe in it completely hence why I expect $150 million in the next 1-2 months. However I got bills to pay!

psst, it's on hitbtc