LINK mainnet launch and website update

Get the fuck in here

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.knotch.com/contact/
google.com/search?q=site:smartcontract.com&client=firefox-b-1-ab&source=lnt&tbs=qdr:w&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjtu574_8jYAhWQ2lMKHbFoD-0QpwUIIA&biw=1408&bih=759
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

op is legit. can confirm this is no shop.

everything is under control and well under way. my friends, I've never been more confident. Just keep those LINKs tight in your wallet. I recommend takin' a nice vacation. Don't sell your LINKs to fund it of course, sell somethin' else of yours. I sold a lil bit a bitcoin, and I'm gonna be in Hawaii for 2 weeks. Holdin' is much easier when you're in paradise.

Captain reporting in.
I have never been comfier in my whole life.

>*puts away the rope*
wut does this mean?

WARNING: THIS IS NOT A MAINNET YOU FUCKING OP. THIS IS A TESTNET

how do i get in the fucking slack

exactly this

I'm waiting for the FUN moon so I can sell for 3k more link, I'll have accumulated enough then.

Nothing is new on the website since this morning.
This is literally nothing new. kys op

WARNING: THEY ACTUALLY HAVE A PRODUCT, DO NOT BUY THIS, ITS NOT A CHINK SCAM

>mfw this meme is genuinely me_irl
> on an island in Brazil enjoying life, chasing girls and moon missions while investing profits into the comfiest hold of all times

is 75k LINK enough to free me from my wage cuck shackles and take me to lambo land this year?

Link has such great fucking memes. The memes are what give me confidence to hold.

75k? dude... u can buy bill gates (including his moneys)

About 7,5x over

i need it to happen in the next 2/3 months im getting so impatient

Just in time for the cup and handle.

I hope you're all done accumulating. Because we're about to lift off.

I need Binance to lower their fucking fees so I can withdraw my tokens. I'm poor and 10 LINK is way too much. Same with 15 REQ.

If you sell in 3 months, despite LINK flying to the sky, you'll neck yourself by this time next year. Guaranteed.

I actually don't think I would have been able to hold through November without the memes.

See my favourite attached fellow linkfag

already priced in

need to wait a little longer i'm afraid. Q3 - Q4 2018

OH NO NO NO THEY ARE READY TO TEST THE NETWORK AHEAD OF SCHEDULE GET THE FUCK OUT LINKIES U WILL MAKE TOO MICH MONEY IF U HOLD, WE DONT SELL HIGH HERE, WE BUY HIGH AND SELL LOW FAGGOTS THIS IS NOT THE PLAN

This. Sell now, LINK actaully has a working problem and not hype meme partnership tweets. Get out now, buy some TRON or IOTA they are partnered with microsoft

is this new?

I'm a microsoft partner

Source: Browsing on a Windows 10 Machine.

no

No

no

not 100% new but the text has been altered yes. it doesn't mean they are partnered. but swift will use the oracles.

No
Nice digits though

*teleports behind the stinky linkies*

Those circles aren't even round

I wouldn't trust them

>XLM only
>Pajeet team
>Doge dork as an advisor
Nice just sold 100k

how do i get into the link slack?

This guys knows

second this. They closed the invite they posted in October. Only 1k linklet here, but plan to accumulate more, and hold til 2019-2020

It looks like they changed the text. It did partnered with SWIFT before. Now it says they're helping then create their own product. Not good! That means ChainLink might not even be used with SWIFT. FUUUUUUUUUK

This sirs! I just market sold 100 thousand LINK!

if that's the competition, then just bought another 100k link

hahahaha LINK BTFO

Thanks. Just bought more LINK

ya i am just a brainlet holding a nice stack of links looking to retire next to a costco. Would really like to just sit back and read what the smarties have to say if anybody could invite me. I can post a throwaway email or something, someone help me out?

WARNING: THEY HAVE A PRODUCT. SELL THE FUCKING NEWS, IT'S FUCKING OVER. RIP

lol the slack is more like a containment zone so no Veeky Forums people come find sergey at the nail salon. It's pretty embarrassing from what I've heard.

sup nigger, im gonna be there too

Damn, this makes me uneasy, just sold 1k, gl marines

SWIFT is now working with Mobius

where did you find this user?

The link.smartcontract.com url was the one that had the pictures of the team and advisors

This update is probably putting the new team members up. Screencap this.

Where did you get this FUD from

older version of the website. If you remember Sergey also took down the sibos presentation for a while. He put it back up like a month later. I wonder why he couldn't share.

they are helping SWIFT develop a custom Oracle for themselves for validation purposes. I doubt an entity as large as SWIFT would be seeking help from them if they weren't planning on utilizing the network. They would simply develop their own. U think Sirgay and co would do free dev work for them?

Reddit. Where all content on Veeky Forums starts now that this board is 90% reddit.

Kek

Cyrus told me personally.

Exactly, the chainlink network is the product. There are like 1300 different centralized oracle solutions. There'd be no need to go to sergey for that.

on google maps their headquarters is a fucking nail salon, its their exact address

Sergey is probably working from the shed in the back

please make link nail meme asap

LMAO THIS IS THE SAME SHIT A FEW MONTHS AGO

Veeky Forums has ruined me. I thought this said LINK manlet launch

>the nail salon is a front to launder all the ICO money

EXIT SCAM

I suspect that may just be a mailing address. There's another address listed elsewhere.

blog.knotch.com/contact/ is at the same address, no blog updates since 2015

Oh good find. It could be a different office suite in the same building, or my theory about the mailing address is right.

waiting for ath on req and then exchange for link.

Yes

Am I being trolled right now?

This screenshot is almost 3 months old. I'm no longer in the slack but I remember Rory typing these exact words in October/November.

Google seems to think the FAQ page is new if you sort by date. Is that how that works or is that just it was crawled? I can't find anything that's obviously new.
google.com/search?q=site:smartcontract.com&client=firefox-b-1-ab&source=lnt&tbs=qdr:w&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjtu574_8jYAhWQ2lMKHbFoD-0QpwUIIA&biw=1408&bih=759

it's new from today, can confirm as i am in the slack.

I mean....are you in the slack?

I'm away from my computer now but there's been a few more replies since then

Sorry didn't mean to reply to you.
Thanks for the confirmation though.

If anyone else is in the slack can you send an updated screenshot of the thread?

What is an Error 525 SSL handshake failed? Is the website just fucked up or does that mean it's offline for them to work on it? Any web developers out there?

im in the slack. will take a look and sreencap

This please

EOY 2018

Waiting...

50% of my portfolio in. Comfy