Raising the Buy-up-to Price

Latest update from Palm Beach Research Group's Confidential.

Today's Action: Buy SALT (SALT)
Buy-up-to Price: $20
Stop Loss: None
Buy It On: Bittrex, Binance, Liqui
Store It On: MyEtherWallet

- Big T

Other urls found in this thread:

palmbeachgroup.com/publications/
twitter.com/CBPBotF
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hello biz sirs this is teeka, yet again
ignore salt
buy verge
up to 30 cents
no stop loss
thank you sirs
-teeka

Buy it now on Bittrex, its cheaper than Binance.

really?

Yes its legit update. Get in for quick gains.

Its not late right now for entry

I will be back with more updates if you keep bumping this topic.

same guys told to go all in btc couple of days ago and look what happened lmao

Market swings are normal for cryptos, they are volatile. If you're not comfy with a little fluctuation, go invest in gov bonds and see how that suits you.

NICE

Still lots of room for growth, hop in SALT now if you haven't

is it legit?

last call was $GAS to $45 a few days ago.
its at $48 now.

Ss $SALT should go to $20 today.

last time the pbc call was salt to 10 dollars. It went to 13.

Still under buy up price?

I'm in!

Now it will go to $23

last thing they called was GAS up to $45 a few days ago.

It´s $48 now.

You could buy now and sell for $10 profit each SALT!

Easy money.

LMAO nicely done pajeet, i mean big T

welcome bhai :')

DANK

Has SALT opened up lending to regular Schmoes yet? Last I was looking it was still only super elite or something.

No they’re still processing their premier levels. They have an enormous backlog of loan requests to go through ... their amount lended is chugging up daily

No, and that's exactly why SALT is a great buy.

If PBC says buy up to $20 that means they know it is going way past that soon, at least to $27.50. They always make their members money.

without divulging too much info, how does Veeky Forums get these leaks? does Veeky Forums get these consistently or is this rare?

i wish i could subscribe to this bit im still too poor to afford it

I think you can't even buy in if you wanted to, they aren't accepting new members.

palmbeachgroup.com/publications/

they are already dumping. nice pump scam faggots

why are you mad that people want to make money lol, buy it now when its dumping a bit. thats probably just a shit load of people selling off some of their bags now that the price skyrocketed out of nowhere.

It will get to $20 very soon. Every PBC call has fixed the price of SALT above where the buy in price was.

no he didnt, he said to book XXX to X,XXX% profit on several of his past picks to increase btc stack you flaming retard.

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF TEEKAS PICKS HAS BEEN MASSIVELY PROFITABLE YOU FUCKING HATER

Great entry right now ;)

and as with all of these the tips are safe meaning they will earn you a decent margin but not as much as say yoloing on a moon mission. It's like thos tiny fishes swimming under a shark safe and secure but will not get out of papa teekas shadow

How many sats do you guys see it going?

SALT is weirdly not correlated to sats, since it has the $27.50 USD price on the salt platform (which can be raised). It will go above $20 from this PBC recommendation alone.

Subscription costs thousands of dollars.
Previous leaks of info had caused a halt on new subscriptions.
Regardless of that, Teeka comes here and gives away the info for free...

If any one of you believed this could be legit, you need to leave now and KYS. You deserved to lose the money to those who wanted it more.

could we eventually be using salt loans to fund crypto trading? wont this be like printing money for savvy investors?

Why do you bother posting.

This is confirmed legit (I am a subscriber)

It's legit.

twitter.com/CBPBotF

I get my tips from there and they have always been right.

Yes.

New newsletter announced a new membership tier structure.

Now, we'll have a Platinum tier, with loans up to $25 Million.

All payable with SALT tokens. The interest AND the principal loan.

SALT = $1k in 365 days

Oh shit. I didn't realize you have a sub. My bad. Must actually be Teeka posting this. Just bought a million salt.

But fucking seriously, the salt that will come from the salt bagholders is going to perserve this irony for a long time

I cant believe people pay for this dudes advice what a joke

All you have to do is pay attention to his calls and the effect on the coins. Dash was a call around the time it was $300 and it went up through 400 and to the moon.

SALT to $1,000 sometime early 2019.

>This is confirmed legit (I am a subscriber)

do you know if the group been watching BAT? i bought in to some the other day because i saw it being shilled a lot on Veeky Forums