TRX

Now that QTUM recovers I'm thinking of getting out and investing in TRX. Looks to me as it found a bottom now.
Crap idea? Or do you still see potential?

Other urls found in this thread:

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XVG
etherscan.
twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/948822755880808453
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you want to invest in tron you need to watch the fucking charts every second, it found its bottom but it also crased to it 3 times in a row now, the manipulation is out of this fucking world

It's going down to 2 cents

Yup it's the coin to buy! Q1 is gonna be big mainet,exchanges and big partnership coming! get in the rocket

Yeah, go for it, lol

You dumb fuck stop spreading fud to normies. Its gonna go to 1.20 next.

NORMIES.

HERE IS YOUR NEXT TRON.

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XVG

VERGE MOONING WITHIN 12H

>manipulation
The only person manipulating is Justin selling his 600 billion in coins

Sorry thats CAD. Itll go to a dollar USD

I agree with this guy, whales are accumulating for some reason. There's been blatant price manipulation for the past 3 days it's crazy. I saw a sell wall go up when we hit 1k sats and it dropped us to 880 yesterday with buy orders coming in to bring it back to 1100 in an hour.

He didnt sell his coins. Dyor on it.

Go for it. I'm bullish on it because of the bigwig investors. And the fact that China is hostile to foreign competition and will pump their own shit to huge levels just out of nationalism.

Supposedly there is a partnership announcement this week and a coin burn next month.

STFU u fucking retard.... there's only 100 billion coin in total

Even if it ends up being a scam it will pump to 1200 within the next week. May as well hop on at 1000 you have nothing to lose at this price.

I literally went all in at 950

When China get back into Crypto, TRON is gonna go parabolic

You idiot he locked his supply for two years hahah. Is biz really your only source of info?

fucking retard

etherscan.
io/token/0xf230b790e05390fc8295f4d3f60332c93bed42e2?a=0xa18ff761a52ce1cb71ab9a19bf4e4b707b388b83

Some whale account with the CEO's name dumps to create FUD and buy the dip and you swallow that shit? Wow.

You don't deserve to invest in crypto. Weak hands, weak mind.

lmfao youre literally delusional

I bought at 1600 and still holding. Not selling.

You can't even comprehend basic buy walls and you're calling me delusional? It should be incredibly obvious to everyone who isn't a retarded brainlet that TRX is being manipulated heavily.

I'm not in Tron, but I think it's a very solid coin, and I expect it to keep setting new ATHs over the next month.

XVG is not the next Tron. If you actually look at their code it literally fails on all fronts to do its stated objective of anonymizing transactions.

I was arguing that the coins haven't moved at all and this is all FUD. I've been holding since 600 sats.

There's apparently some collaboration with an Israeli company, MatchPool. They've been talking about it a lot recently. Apparently it was TRX that asked them to hold the press release on the partnership.

Oh my bad I thought you were linking to that other account rumored to be Justin's.

Because of partnership announcement this week twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/948822755880808453

I occasionally touch tron. I wouldn't say it's a solid coin. Fundamentally it's pretty weak. However Justin does great hypework and hype alone carries it. Meaning it's a good swing trade coin with a generally upwards movement, but in it's current state I can't see it do well in several years compared to other coins.

Still, it's a decent moneymaker short term

Are you retarded? the CEO sold all his and the whitepapers were plagiarized. It real value is nothing.

Don't forget the coin burn.

biz is the last place to FUD you idiots. Do it on reddit or some shit.

Hmmm, to buy or not to buy. Looks delicious, but would have to hodl for ages.

my interpretation is that it's in an overall downward trend, coupled with the fact that someone took a huge amount of money out and also the shadiness of Justin Sun, combined with the lack of knowledge of the people who bought in--they are probably quite skittish right now--means that I would avoid it.

sorry user, you will never see this price again

You're right but not in the way you think

>Dyor

Aight
>Whitepaper written in word
>Low res images all over the place
>Chinese
>Concepts described present in previous eth tokens
>Justin hyping it up like a car salesman

Can someone tell me how legit this project is?

No, it found a new top. It's gonna keep bottoming.

800 sats, 600 sats, 400 sats, thats when you should buy.

Yes, buy more of this sweet dip

Putting rope around your neck next month will be much easier

The translated whitepaper might be written in word, but the original is not. They have volunteers translating it which is fucking everything up.

You should. Someone has to buy the founders bags because im sure not going to buy them.

i don't think it's a SCAM per se, the founder is way too exposed for that shit

but there's nothing behind it whatsoever. i can't figure out what the hell it's supposed to do, let alone what sets it apart. literally some chink hyping a coin with a load of buzzwords thrown in.

not for me, i'm out

Then what about the substance of it? Part of it is copy-pasta from Filecoin and IPFS.
Funny I found the similarity myself and I found redditard saying basically what I thought.

TRX is at the bottom and might go up due to a flash pump SOON, so buying might be a good call. It isn't hold material in the long term however, their roadmap is so long crypto might crash before they get any decent milestone, all of this without taking into account CEO Chinkman has the behavior, quirks and smile of a charlatan

that other account belongs to Peiwo technology, justin's sun's other company

I fomo bought 13k recently. Because of all the fucking shilling here on biz. I learned to not listen to the shilling here anymore cuz now im stuck with this useless fucking shitcoin waiting patiently to sell

Lots of redflags though, I don't know if it's standard for Chinese projects.

> literally some chink hyping a coin with a load of buzzwords thrown in
The whitepaper is like that as well, right now I just think it's norms getting hooked.

I see the massive gains people have had, I'm kinda bummed to have missed it but let's say I was in a simulation and had to make the decision again, I don't see myself ever investing in it no matter how many iterations.

Get in quick. TRON is the next CONFIDO sand you saw how fast that one took off!