Warning you again, you likely miss another run up for 50-100x

>I gave you a tip on NAS at 2$> you did not listen
> I gave you tip on Dragon 35 cent > you called it shitcoin
> I gave you tip on Neblio at 80 cent > you called it again shitcoin

> Now look at Next gold mine== LAMDEN tech side. they have MVP tested and in Alpha ready for their components .

before I go in more details look here.

ICX mcap ==> about 4 bill
Dragon ==> 1 bill
Neblio ==> 500 mill

Now LAMDEN mcap is about 40-50 mill as of now(lamden is underdog competitor ICX,DRAGOn..etc) . lets say it reach neblio mcap 10x, dragon 20x, icx 100x( LAMDEN mainnet is in Q3, so by that time today's 1 Bill mcap would look like 10bill mcap by Q3 due to market grwoth, do simple math it had 100x potential due to overall market increase + its own usecase potential)

hey have 3 core components in their echo system

> FLORA BLOCKCHAIN MANAGER for enterprises : Flora is a distributed smart contract package manager for Ethereum and other smart contract blockchains

> SAFFRON Enterprise blockchain generator:
Saffron is a project that aims to make construction and deployment of blockchains easy for developers and enterprises. In it's current form, it relies on the Ethereum technology as a solid base to serve a blockchain with a ton of great features for most use-cases. Here are our goals:

> Create a Blockchain CLI generator for easy initialization, management, and deployment of private blockchains.
Remove transaction costs for using private chains for higher incentive of integration.
Provide API's and tools to integrate private chains into web and mobile applications.
> Clove Automic swaps:

Clove is a library that makes atomic swaps between chains easy. Any bitcoin-based and Ethereum-based chains, including ERC20 tokens, support atomic swaps.

yes, you can call me shiller, but this good shilling, also only buy if you want to hold at least 3-5 months(for 50x at least)

> also join their TG, understand project before you make a call on buy

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.lamden.io/official-statement-on-the-bonus-distribution-error-886390a12aaa
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
idex.market/eth/tau
etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH
blog.lamden.io/current-status-of-lamden-business-and-development-9fe4b201f0b9
idex.market/guides#guide-deposit
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I’m a poorfag how much to even make it man?

2 fucking developers lmao

they onboarding 5 more dev on this 15th. they hired A+ marketing team for enterprise marketing. also make a note, they working in SF/bay area, getting top class resources is not a big deal

now you have my attention. any source about this?
even if the project looks good they need to deliver their shit and not just hype

depends on how long u want to hold+ what target amount for make it? I expect 10$ easy before mainnet

same FUD was said about LINK, retard

>miss another run up for 50-100x
>Lamden will have a bigger totalmcap than eth
ok

Where is it available right now? Not on binance right?

yes, they have alpha ready for their core components. you know crypto is all about retard, worst case u can hold it mainnet. as it is enterprise blockchain project, with just hype it can reach 400-500 mill mcap. if they deliver its fucking sky rocket.

dude, 50x from now is 2 bill mcap. you should consider market growth, 6 month back to reach top 100, it is just 20 mill mcap, now 250 mill needed. so if market did 4-5x in a yeat, 1 bill in q3 looks like todays 200 mill mcap.

ED

their git is fucking dead and the devs are so incompetent they've been able to fuck up the airdrop, at least tell people to buy because it's great vaporwave for normies you cocksucker

dude I suggest join their TG grp , understand about it before buy it. most ambitious project out there right now.

lamden.io

Everything reeks of pajeets these days but your shill is premium. Might be Pakistani instead of Indian.

same FUD's. they released excess bonus for some, but they given up their dev share. infact they fixed it right away with out loosing community trust. after that incident I got more confident on their leadership.

But it's not available on exchanges.

blog.lamden.io/official-statement-on-the-bonus-distribution-error-886390a12aaa
>hurr durr we can't fuckin count and have no QC
no thanks, pajeet

Bought 1,000 tokens during ico. Am I rich yet

So glad I put 25eth in ico this one is going to be one of 2018’s big winners

Easiest lambo right now. If you don’t hold some TAU I don’t know what to tell you. This is like buying ANS back in the day

>ED
>IDEX
I rather miss those gains then deal with these horrid exchange

Any idea where it will be dropped?

dude, I am not asking you to buy. but spend couple of hours to dyor, if you like you can buy if not move on . I see it is sleeper.

thats good decision user.

Shills put effort into it. Magnalis is a scam for example but the shills are "good" writers.

You're smoking the good shit brah. Care to share?

who here /gonnamakeit/

dude, I looked at Magnalis , even before I came to it is scam, I just it let it go just because their usecase does not have potential.

but I spend good amount of time on Lamden research, also joined their TG before I buy lamden. dev knows what the shit they doing. its usecase blockchain for enterprise is worth to give a shot for moon mission.

Sell walls on ED look fucking awful though. Seems like a lot of people willing to sell a LOT of tokens for a LOT of ETH only slightly above the current price.

Got a feeling this could dump, or at least move sideways for a while.

dude, its already 5x of ico, ppl want to take some profit for their investment. but I am not here to convince some one, give it 2-3 months. it will take you to moon.

Set buy order for 1k.

Everything out of ED goes up tons once they're on bigger more reputable exchanges

Got 11k in ICO, topped up 3k yesterday. Lets see.

Have to wait another hour for my ETH from another exchange
Really hoping to get 1000

where to buy this?

why do you want us to buy this coin so bad?

I am for one very glad for the Tau shills. I've earned a lot, only regret that I didn't buy more

because I want to educate my fellow biz. I see lot of potential on this coin.

If you fucking retarded noob made these calls you would have been already retired and wouldnt post shill shit on Veeky Forums you fucking noob lol

I still hold those but unfortunately I dont have more fait at that time. so put very minimal about on those coins. now some profits from there moved to lamden much bigger stack, so this is real moon shot for me to retire

2.5k TAU here.

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

You're a tadpole

Help a no-LAMDer out do you guys think it will dip a lot more?

420k TAU here

Ahh, so that's where the 220% bonus funds went

i fucking wish, i just bought in when ETH was $250 and got a lot

Nice job, user. You're going to be on the moon very soon. Save me a seat.

>where to buuuuyyyyyyyy

Where the fuck do I buy this shit

idex.market/eth/tau

Yeah, I don't see it on ED

EtherDelta link: etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH

we're gonna make it to corollaland

>I gave you a tip on
Why do all of you newfags think this somehow makes you more credible? It makes you sound like you're full of shit and simply reveals how much of a newfag or poltard you actually are.

Should I sell at a 15% loss on QTUM and XLM to get into this?

yes absolutely motherfucker

i shouldn't wait a day or two? you guys really think this shit will blow up any minute?

If there anything I have learnt in the last year it’s ghat you CANNOT wait around in a bull market. Saying I’ll sleep on it has probably cost me over £250k+

Looks interesting OP but I don't want to get dumped at 4x the ICO price.
Thanks for shilling it thought.

Where can i buy this shitcoin?

nah senpai, now now now, set your buy order to 0.00045 or some shit like that

idex.market/eth/tau

It just dipped, this is the right time.

This is about 5% of my portfolio but it will definitely go fucking buckwild.

No one even posted this very good chart yet

why was senpai translated to senpai

best coin of 2018, aint no competition

WHY CAN'T I SAY "F A M"

100k TAU here, fully expect to cross the $1mm mark in 2018 because of this coin

coin is at 52cents, very little activity, not sure how much it can go up, invest in LINK instead

HOW TO FUCKIN GET THIS I WANT TO JOIN YOUR MOONTEAM user

When and where will it be listed?

Has there been any news on proper exchange listings?

kek, sad

where can i buy TAU? dont see on CMC

etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH

nah homie

2 developers, jesus christ

Just fucking went all in boys

>> X2t6FwBY

not sad, you got 30k into it, good luck

Things are moving fast, anons. You're going to get left behind if you don't get on board soon.

blog.lamden.io/current-status-of-lamden-business-and-development-9fe4b201f0b9

Yh just read this, thank god I got in on the ICO these guys seem on the ball!

How long does it take transfer ETH?
I sent it from another exchange and it hasn't even shown up as pending in the other wallet yet.
Been almost an hour.

Nice update. I’m holding my TAU until maybe Q3

You do not have any of this token deposited, please deposit into the IDEX contract from your wallet before using this market. For information on how to do this please see this guide idex.market/guides#guide-deposit What do I do guys?

Got 3K during ICO.
Already at x5
keep fuding poorfolk

And how did that turn out for you?

How new are you senpai?

Dumping my TRX at the same price I bought it for right now to get into this, feels so good to get out of that piece of scam chink shit and into this promising coin

This whole project is a lie... but this market is so dumb it will reach 4bil anyway

how to buy?

This is what's waiting for you TAU bagholders

Is that the ARK graph?

Stay poor fag

>he was too late to buy the ico
>he missed the chance to buy the dip
>he can't pull the trigger because it already went up

Lol you’ve had your chance to buy you little shit

how the fuck would i notice this

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU USE GODDAMN ETHER DELTA WHAT THE FUCK

lmao

Lold because it's true. Scamcoin