Shill me on some coins user

cashing out my kucoins, I think this ride is done. Can any one shill some good coins on kucoin to put the money back into.

don't post shit thats already at an ath it's been too crazy of a week for me to deal with that stress.

>Thinking Kucoin exchange isn't done growing
Whew lad, it still only has like .4% of the entire crypto exchange.

no one is gonna move from any exchange to kucoin... unless they are coming from coss...
you can't even log in half the time, and the interface is really shitty compared to binance or ed

Literally every exchange has log in issues when it's growing. Were you not here for Binance when it first started blowing up?

It went from the 23rd biggest exchange to the 17th biggest one in a few days. They're being extremely aggressive with all their promotions, listings, and paying out 90% of their profits.

>Obligatory stay poor

Canyakoin

Prl

>leveraging profits and diversifying is dumb!

PRL is fueling its rocket, it will x3 by Feb

Who the fuck mentioned diversifying? You said it's done growing. Not sure if you're trolling or just retarded.

KCS, CAN, DENT, RPX

Is DENT really a good buy? it has a really high marketcap

Here are some of the comfiest picks for early 2018.

BNB, FUN, RCN, ETH, RLC.

If you want to get rich throw most of your portfolio into those, screencap this and thank me later anons.

Put all profits into CoinMetro and ride new exchange pump, obviously.

selling off some of my kcs to buy other coins would be diversifying...
also Binance went from 23 to 17th because its not shitty.
-kucoin doesn't have:
-stop-limit
-csv export, and no site pulls its api
-no way to track dividend payments(some of us are not trying to let the irs sodomize us when we cash out)
-no tracking of exchange fees
-doesn't remember your graph settings.
-stupid buy sell system, that doesn't let you just sell at market
-and sucks on mobile

This just got listed today on Cuckcoin, dipped 70%
Bought around 30000sat. Im waiting x2 gains for overnight hodl

how about LEND? no?

Canyacoin - because it just listed and all coins that list on Kucoin go up 3-5x the first week or so.

thanks, BNB is binance though... I'm looking for coins on kucoin. I'm all set with BNB. everyone keeps shilling ETH. Is it really gonna be that awesome?

well shit this looks nice

Ah yeah I misread and thought you were getting off of kucoin.

If crypto is going to continue to grow and be successful ETH will be right in front of it all. If you believe in crypto you better have atleast 40-100% ETH

bought into this at 2000

not a bad idea, but I only want to get into lend to play with snek, and kucoin doesn't have any easy way to log buys and sells

haha it's cool, I am still keeping like 50% of my kcs, it's been too good to me to abandon completely.

Thanks spaghetti fingers.

Just picked up 100 more KCS at $14.87

They'll be wroth $20 again by this evening.