why buy scam pseudocrypto?

thanks for the laugh

xrp is the future.

>xrp is the future.
of scam and sage

if you love money buy ripple...

user buy XRP or stay poor.

no user, its gonna make us rich.

I see this going to $7 in the next month. After that see an ETH style rise from last year to $200.
Fill your bags user, and screen cap this

The huge gains are over unless there is a new partnership or something.

There is

More Korean banks are hopping on board.

>jews are eager to make (((us))) rich

Low effort shills. No XRPs to your accounts. Get your shit together or KYS.

no

Don't be a pajeet. There are dozens of new partnerships in the pipeline. Xrp just got release from escrow and was immediately sold out. Big names are hungry. So hungry the manipulate a price drop to get in cheaper today.

Trust me user buy now or stay poor

DUPER GOLD.
GET BAM WITH BAN.

Ur a low effort fuding bottom feeder if u think xrp is being shilled with nothing to offer.

XRP = BANKS
BANKS = NORMIES
???
PROFFIT

*BYE* NOT BUY

Keep holding ur buttcoin bags user

xrp is top 3 now. this means it will inevitably get attention from normies. there's so much more room for growth. come get it boys or you'll be crying.

JUST BUY IT SHICOINERS

Guys, quickly get into Digibyte, it wont stop till 900 sats in the current run!

Why does no one understand...

Ripple is a company made for banks to send money quickly and efficiently

XRP is a coin made by the Ripple company that is not going to be used by banks

Ripple and XRP are DIFFERENT

Every issue that buttcoin core has with XRP is also an issue with their own buttcoin and ethereum.

Buttcoin is so centralized. Only the miners control it and they have a cartel on the prices. I think user should decide if they rather put their money backed by chink gang bangers or banksters

Jewish shill

It's cheaper to use XRP when using Ripple's services though. Why would banks pay additional 40% per transaction when they could use XRP?

So banks are eating up ripple for no reason then?
You FUDers are all the same for years. All the same since 0.20$

Stay poor user. No bank is using ur buttcoin or mETH either. But here they have reasons to and eventually will over buttcoin

you haven't done any reading or research whatsoever, have you?

why post if you don't know the connection between xrp and ripple?

being this retarded

Stay poor user if u don't buy xrp

You did buy ripple, right user? Right?

CMC is so fucking manipulated. Tru MC for xrp is roughly 250bn. 100bln coins current price is $2.5 =250bln

user wake up and buy xrp or stay poor.

True xrp is currently king

>tripfag
>shilling fake crypto currency

Checks out.

honestly this

Veeky Forums always FUDs the fuck out of this coin.

Stay poor user if u don't buy xrp. It's already king in MC. Ur just loaded up manipulated shitcoin backed by CMC to see through it

>namefag shilling BTC
topkek

Why use banks when crypto currency exist? XRP is for the dumbest of cuck bootlickers.

BCH*
Because banks still control most of the world's wealth? Do you want crypto to make it as a currency or not?
If so you need the majority holders of wealth to at least partially participate.

The desperation in this thread and he NTY journalist calling out ripple on twitter for providing no actual hard evidence for bank deals has 100% convinced me that while a large scam ripple is ultimately just king scamcoin and bought by low IQ niggers who can't tell the difference between crypto and an unlimited issue token scam run by bullshitting crooks. I'll be dumping the ripple I have asap. Here hold my bags believers I'm buying ether and you can fuck off

So it's even more pumped than displayed on CMC, idiot get out while you can.

Just stating the obvious. People should actually be picking up Monero.

What cryptocurrency didn't start as a "sca. Pseudocurrency"?

not gonna fall for that

>displayed on CDC
Leave it to a namefag to not be in the know.
At least you have XMR right.

If bankers want in, they can mine or buy crypto. Oh wait they sold XRP shit tokens to retards like you for your BTC and ETH already. GG

CDC? Wtf are you talking about stupid nigger?

Explain the nyt jouno twitter exchange where basically ripple is fucking backed by coke head tier sociopathic lying about non existent bank deals? That and the incessant parajert tier shilling at normies and niggers...its a fucking scam. It was never crypto true but its a straight up scamcoin. Let it fucking die.

>Trade your precious ETH and BTC for our new centralized unlimited digital fiat goyi...i mean friend
>Would me and my banker friends lie to you EVER?

>banks want slow dinosaur crypto when they already have tons of gold to hold wealth in
Nice try. Banks really want to be able to transfer and convert funds without losing significant portions of their value, such as currency exchanges.
Oh and
>they can mine crypto
So you want banks to take over the mining, and thus gain control? Because you know they would do exactly that.
Banks want control. Either give them a door in where they feel secure or they will force themselves in by whichever means.

JUST BUY RIPPLE

They removed Korean exchanges you dumb FUDing fuck. That is why so many coins lost so much value over night. Korean exchanges are inflated because of the Korea shit.

Confido

bought the dip while sleeping, can't complain.
Now just rise a 1k sats or so and I'm good to go again for another ride, then once more next time btc moves... rinse and repeat

It's probably going to increase in the long run too though, but I'm already holding xlm for that

Look ripple have less deals with large cap banks than I do. It's shit. It's a scam based on myths and crap mug bank deals.Show me where HSBC,Barclays,Lloyds,BOA etc etc say they are talking to ripple. They are not. No one is except a scam tier fucked up little jap investment shed. It's garbage and ripples story is a lie.

Crypto and smart contracts makes banks irrelevant fuck tard.

I was acknowledging that they did you fucking moron! Then you called me stupid and claimed it was the CDC not CMC because you're a fucking idiot.

The mirrored movement of XRP and XLM is killing me.

Just hold your heavy bag.

No.

kek! fucking this

I've been holding those two too, but I just need something to move on a faily basis. This is why I'm just holding xlm now. I can't wait for it to move though closer to the end of the month

It's a fucking typo you dip.
And how the fuck you decide it's overpumped is beyond me, it's pumped in Korea but not so much outside of it.
Anything to confirm your bias I guess. Stay poor with your BCH.
>another FUD enters the ring
Why would American banks be hopping on when tax on crypto in America is undetermined?
It's a lot more popular in for institutions in Asia.

They aren't mirrored. They are both down. Mirrored would mean one would be up.

I really want to move my ripple into a ETH based coin to at least get some hedging going on, but hard to decide on what.
XLM feels like a younger ripple, so definitely hold that, but these synchronized drops are getting to me.

We have different definitions of mirrored I guess.

Depends whether you're holding the mirror horizontally or vertically

Its >1000% rise in a month and all distribution is from one side. You idiots think you're buying a crypto.

They dropped Korean prices from the averages of all coins on CMC not just Ripple. Cope harder with your shit token.

If you face a mirror it reverses your direction.

No it doesn't.

normies found XRP
XRP is going to be stable currency
300$ this year

Yet you still use CMC to determine the value knowing this.
Confirming your bias at any cost.
>muh real crypto
There is no real crypto in this speculative hype we are in at the moment. Get that through your thick skull and maybe you will get some gains instead of sitting on some BCH.

Why would someone buy Ripple over XRB?

>he thinks BCH is the only crypto in this game

You all in XRP soybois are funny.

$300 this year... per coin? Wtf are you smoking?

11 Trillion valuation? Get real

I mean, if you are in between the object and it's mirrored self, then yes it's antisymetrical.
But viewing both one behind another is symmetrical.

Mirrors are all about point of perception anyhow.

i bought ripple when it was going to the moon
i cashed out just now can't afford to lose anymore

oh my sweet summer fomo investor

Why do so many normies think Ripple will be the new bitcoin? I doubt it can go higher than $10. Low gains

So why are you so strung up over XRP and FUDing like a pajeet? Go buy your other coins.
Cashing out on a loss usually isn't the best idea unless you are 100% confident you are moving to a new moon in another crypto.

Especially when bitcoin is being such a volatile cunt as of late.

i suggest exiting this shitcoin and getting the red pill(UFR)

i bought verge since it looks like it's mooning again
gonna make up all those losses right here

It's a decent hedge against other decentralized crypto, and also a bet on how the institutional whales will enter the market.
Whoever is on board before the bank whales enter the scene will be quite happy.
Not sure if western banks are convinced yet, but eastern banks seem interested enough.

Western banks will probably try to make their own coin if I had to guess.

Because Normans are fucking retarded

>why are you so strung up over XRP
Not a real crypto. Trying to protect what little community I have here in Veeky Forums.

Good luck user. Everytime I've tried that I just end up with losses.

> bankers want muh cryptokitties and ethertanks

So you go after the bankers coin instead of obvious pajeet shilling? What do you think is worse, banker coin or literal scams?

Or do you think banks can make quick dumps with their massive capital? They are too big to be confident in dumps.

Nah, the truth is you are an ideologue in regards to crypto who let's his beliefs interrupt with rational, like a religious nut. You will shill against this coin until you are blue in the face, and all news regarding it will only confirm your bias. Because that is how you want to see it.

You are no better than a bazinga pajeet spamming discords all day.

all you have to do is look at the momentum of the price
ask yourself: is the price going up? is it in the green? then buy
is the price going down? is it in the red? then sell!
it's ez money every time

plus, verge is only 18 cents a lot of room to grow from there
look at bitcoin it's at 20 thousand dollars

>protect the community
>tricking the uninformed into bitcoin cash
nah

>today at wageslave job
>autist is bragging to me how he bought Ripple and how it's going to be more expensive than bitcoin
>explain to him that Ripple is already half the size of Bitcoin and that it would be like 7$ if it was bigger than Bitcoin and that jews are witholding billions of tokens that will also flood the market
>he becomes angry and storms out and yells "just wait and see dude" and tells me Ripple is going to be 1000$+

>come home
>retarded brother in law brags that he bought Ripple

>log in to Facebook
>hundreds of normies speculating about the price of Ripple, calling 1000$ to 15.000$ EOY

Just make sure to jump before they do, right? No one sane thinks this is going to bitcoin prices per coin, but a dollar or two gain isn't too far fetched, especially with the normie interest only getting higher.

Holding it since 0.3000 sats, will drop half of my bag if it reach $4.6 and hold the other half until Q1 2019.
The reason i'm holding it not because bank, tech, scam or other shit. I'm holding it because
uptrend hype

Yeah but Verge is a shit coin, with an incompetent developer who cannot release anything properly or on time

Wrong, its not about ideology its about technology. XRP is distributed by its creators and Ripple Labs. All dumping is done one sided. You can't mine this, you can't verify shit. All validators are nepotistically chosen.

Relies entirely on trust isn't a crypto. Even Pajeet scams typically rely on the underlying tech and as you said obvious.

Since the problem with XRP is beyond most norman understanding, its completely dangerous.

If you think Blockstream/Core is bitcoin that's good on you. Too each their own, I also shilled Monero as my coin. Me stating Cash is bitcoin is my stance on the issue. Because when the community disagrees on things in this space they fork. Support for forks is determined by Hashpower and network users.

I think everyone knows it will be a three dollars and stay there for a while.

Ripple will will be the next big mainstream thing. The problem the fucking idiots don't get here is that they're out of touch with the mainstream. It's like Kodi or Terrarium - you can watch anything for free, why the fuck would ANYONE have Netflix? Because it's an easier solution that appeals to a broad audience. You're piss poor investors because you're buying alt for your preference and not speculating aggregate potential usage. You're Linux. Linux may be the best thing ever, but despite your shilling, most people use Windows.

>Linux may be the best thing ever
Linux is great when it works, but set-up is a total pain. And such simple things that should just work, don't. For example default debian GUI has no minimize/window button. Like WTF?

>I see this going to $7 in the next month. After that see an ETH style rise from last year to $200. Fill your bags user, and screen cap this

$2.50 = 1 XRP = $97,739,637,232 market cap

$7.00 = 1 XRP = $271,174,013,929 market cap

$200.00 = 1 XRP = $7,747,828,969,400 market cap

$200 huh? seems legit.

Even $7.00 looks like wishful thinking to me

See, they are even in this thread

Market cap doesn't mean shit. Market supply and demand is what matters.