Kucoin

Is kucoin legit or a scam ?
And also i want to know other trading sites that are better

kucoin . com / # / ?r = 7P7QaN

of course its legit KCS tokens distribute 50% trading fees to token holders. can't get more legit than that. Use my referral and we'll both make more E3jgVu

Register now you lazy fuck

1bNcH -> use it

HOLYSHIT this is a fucking awesome exchange!

Check it out

KUCOIN: E47BRd

I'm looking for a legit exchange too. Are they all so demanding about verification? Poloniex and Gemini rub me the wrong way.

Scam stay away

1ws25 oh yeah buddy!

Do u know a better site ?
Also why is scam

it's a scam. no doubt. stay away.
use binance. gooks are cool.

I cant register :( but thanks

SGR coming in 2018
"sugarbots"

no it doesnt you lying fuck. its 20

isn't it open up again? Or was that just shitpost from pajeets shilling their fucking refs? oh well, anyways. good luck.

>pyramid scheme referral system
>coins going missing
>withdrawals disappearing
lmao do you need it spelled out for you any clearer?

It is as legit as any other exchange.
They currently have a shitload of users to handle and so it is sometimes a little bit buggy.

Also they are probably one of the very few decent exchanges even allowing users. Their trading fees are low and I personally never had problems sending or withdrawing money.

Give it a try use my code to register 1HgQ7 if for some reason you don't like it just stop using it.

Still need some further explaining?

look, maybe it's not a scam. who knows? Fact is: it's a new exchange, their infrastructure is still crappy as fuck, their team.. boy, the team.. fucking faggots (check their website, kek). And their share coin?? Obvious pyramid scheme. But do as you please..

1vtcw

Got a KuCoin account for sale if anyone wants

>hopes to get taken seriously
>post a fucking ref to register
you fucking pajeets will never learn, eh? son of fucking bitches. all of you.

this.

You don't understand their ref system.

I won't gain anything if the one who signed up with my ref doesn't start trading.
Also if you aren't using a code to sign up you are basically giving KuCoin free money.

So I obviously post my ref code because I'm sure people will like KuCoin and trade like hell on there.

1rMtx

register using my code and join the next biggest trading site

go fuck yourself, you cheap asshole

u mad?

I think i will use coinexhange is it good ?

u nigger!

Use mine to sign up for kucoin: E3upQA. If you use this ref, I’ll send you 1 XRB. Only for the next 4 referrals!

At least I'm not lying about sending someone coins for signing up or tell them they will gain anything for signing up with my code.

YOU'RE ALL THE SAME FUCKING GLOW IN THE DARK PAJEETS! REEEEEEEEEEEEE GET FUCKED ONCE AND FOR ALL!!

BUY BIX TOKEN. NEW ECHANGE BIBOX

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED FAGGOT

okay

i will use your referral if you pay.

21Hc3

lets;s go, use my code
referral chain going strong~!

there is only one opportunity to give someone your ref and not being a fucking pajeet nigger. If you're asked for it. Then it's fine. Is it really this hard to understand?

Binance is better but they are not accepting new users right now. Kucoin is adding new alts faster so it's still breddy gud.

Yes it's legit. I made 4x in a week on prl and bnty there.
Use my ref
1bQ65

The site barely seemed to function last time I used it so I don't use it anymore. I'd suggest buy Oyster Pearl off it then get out.

How high do you think KCS will rise?

Anything that involves pyramid schemes and a pale-gook back street boys team is a scam.
Read all the crying on their reddit page. Everyone who lists are referral just wants to sign you up for their pyramid money

nice FUD bro, I withdrew over 100 eth now from kuckcoin without a problem.

cryptodealer.io

>90% of the posts in this thread are fucking referral links
>literally everyone is spamming them on Veeky Forums
That alone is why I hate this fucking exchange.

top scam

I will look if i can register