Is no-one buying bitcoin anymore?

Is no-one buying bitcoin anymore?

The price only seems to be going down. It's like noone is interested in it at all. What happened to the waves of normies who were gonna eat it up?

they will when price is 10k and their portfolios are all in red usd value

BTC is slowly dying. The next big surge upwards will be when another coin finally passes it.

Look at what happened throughout November and December. Anyone that was new to the market now permanently thinks this market is unstable as fuck.
>BTC crashed by almost half
>all the exchanges shutting down and manipulating BCH
Wait for alts to pass BTC.

I've started to notice that many coins now actually follow ETHUSD instead of BTCUSD

Lightening Network running on the testnet with 600 nodes and 1900 channels.
When that shit goes live on the mainnet, and the bigfags open channels between themselves, and all that load comes off the mempool, and fees come back down for regular tx's, every single faggot ass copy coin including bcash will be raped along with anyone holding them.
Good luck user.

It's a crypto bull market. Bitcoin always performs worse than most alts.

You think I should make the switch?

Honestly I wanna believe in bitcoin but these faggots trying to get rich quick making us all lose money.

are u fucking retarded? btc goes down 5% and u make a big deal out of it. it went up 1500% in 2017. its recharging for the next run just STFU

How much longer do you think until this happens?

I'm holding litecoin in preparation for this too.

bitcoin will go down to 11K then it's on its way to 19K

just relax pajeets

I've been holding since mid 2017 calm your ass down Nigga.

I'm just worried about the mentality of all theses newcomers.

If I'm honest it could be the standard 18 months meme. But really, they will kill bitcoin if they wait that long imo, so hopefully very soon.
They are moving faster than I originally thought, and they did a test on the mainnet too which worked, so it looks good so far.

You cant steadily rise for forever. You will need to accumulate energy prediotically

ive been hodling since 2013. i bought btc when it was under $100 and it crashed from $1200 to 200. you havent seen anything yet. this shit pops up every year about how btc is gonna crash. just stfu and hodl and youll be fine

user look graph.
BTC orange, ETH purple. Alts white.

Anyone shilling the lightning network has not done his homework on the lightning network.

I'm ready to Buy even more
I see my retarded friends on Facebook complaining about the crash of the bitcoin when they fucking bought at the top

I know how to look at graph's mate this doesn't tell my why people aren't putting their money into it anymore.

If you go on forums everywhere there's a huge distaste for it and it completely retarded.

Bought twice on its way down already.

Spent all I can at the moment sadly.

Bought some gold and silver tho.

BTC is prepping for another run. this time probably for 25-29k according to fib retracement. I'm done running after alts to accumulate. now adjusting the portfolio back with around 50% btc

on top of it: any great promising projects, it doesn't matter what, will bleed in sats. Look at Jun/Jul and ETH

BTC was once at 100% market share, and It will continue to lose share, no matter what happens to it. The vast majority of those other coins do different things than bitcoin. It makes sense that bitcoin will lose market share as the market grows with more types of coins...

Almost everyone shilling OR hating on LN doesn't take into account the fact that any big player using it will take load off the mainnet. That is 100% guaranteed to lower fees for EVERYONE. But whatever niggah, bet against the KANG and get raped as usual.

This actually put a lot into perspective for me. Losing market share doesn't actually mean anything when only last year people actually found out what crypto was.

It's still a solid gainer on its own people just want 100% profit a day so they're shying away.